Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Hotfix 24.7.3

[DE]Megan

So, since we are in the PoE Remaster, when are you going to make Eidolons available on a permanant basis? The way it should be, just like Profit Taker. the only thing this cycle does is inducing a lot of toxicity, without any reasons. please, it's the Poe Remaster, there is no better moment to do it!!!

Still no fix or acknowledgement:

This has been a game-breaking bug for any frame using an exalted melee weapon for a month and a half now, and I can't even get a comment on the thread. Are you ignoring me intentionally, or are the bug reporting subforums just there for show?

1 minute ago, Umgak said:

Still no fix or acknowledgement:

This has been a game-breaking bug for any frame using an exalted melee weapon for a month and a half now, and I can't even get a comment on the thread. Are you ignoring me intentionally, or are the bug reporting subforums just there for show?

Seems like I was able to reply faster

2 minutes ago, RSDR said:

Still no fix for Arca Plasmor and Catchmoon shots bouncing off Gara's Mass Vitrify? @[DE]Megan

that is quite troublesome. i cant say for sure but i think panthera and miter were doin that too. or maybe i am mistaken, but there was some other guns with that problem as well.

5 minutes ago, chrisx1125 said:

* Switching to/from operator with a high ping takes several seconds, e.g. 500ms ping takes 5s to switch sometimes

This in particular is the most egregious. This also applies to Mesa's Peacemaker; yes, weapon switching was given Client authority but you did not include Mesa's 4th (or possibly any exalted but I have not tested this, Mesa's works in a unique way from the rest so I can imagine her being a standalone issue).

Archived