Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Hotfix 24.7.3

[DE]Megan

Just now, Roominashum said:

This in particular is the most egregious. This also applies to Mesa's Peacemaker; yes, weapon switching was given Client authority but you did not include Mesa's 4th (or possibly any exalted but I have not tested this, Mesa's works in a unique way from the rest so I can imagine her being a standalone issue).

It is not a standalone issue, happens on all exalted weapons.

1 minute ago, Talinthis said:

that is quite troublesome. i cant say for sure but i think panthera and miter were doin that too. or maybe i am mistaken, but there was some other guns with that problem as well.

I mean, no one cares since I'm like 1/100 players using Gara, but when I do use her (especially on Arbitrations, where everyone have either Plasmor or Catchmoon)... yeah, it's not good for anyone. If it's defense I (and basically everyone) have to constantly leave-return from-into Mass Vitrify to keep operative alive, if it's other types of mission I don't care that much, but it's very inconvenient, to say the least. Been that since Big apri's update when Plasmor/Catchmoon projectiles became shootable through objects.

5 minutes ago, D3f4ltTTTTTT said:

what about fridger? it's been linkable in the game since Profit Taker and has no use nor can it be found

Seems to be a polar opposite of Thermia. Could this be a clue in fighting a third Orb Mother?

I was doing a kuva siphon mission with loki and i noticed that when being invisible, if i get out from the warframe and when i returned from the transference, loki was visible and the enemies were looking me and they started to attack me, and the ui was showing me that i was still invisible. Loki saw like being covered by energy but he was clearly visible to me.

I hope this is a not permanent issue.

25 минут назад, SQUAKO сказал:

TBH yall keep nerfing the legend Limbo but everyone knows the official SQUAKO approved build would only use the brightest of neon pink and smoke white energy combined

cancer.PNG

ive saw video where mirage demolishes screen with Gara melee weapon. I know, its mirage, but probably Gara shovel is better for ur setup 😉 so, people wont see anything

Can we please get a response or fix for dojo decorations rotating without user input as reported here: 

I've been waiting since January to decorate my dojo because it's impossible to precisely position objects with this bug ongoing, and would really love to get back to it.

il y a 25 minutes, -_Highlander_- a dit :

Guys you broke my Loki Prime's Stealth ability

getting into stealth . + switch to operator and back 

causes my stealth to break

What's going on Oo

Same here, Sortie's last was a spy mission and I went there solo with my Loki Prime ... surprise !

The problem is the stealth is still on cooldown when you return into your warframe and it is impossible to recast.

My stealth is 34 seconds long so it is a very long time being visible. And I'm used to switch to operator (Zenurik), void dash and go back to frame just after activating the stealth.

Ok, I adapted, finished the mission but ... this is a very very annoying bug.

46 minutes ago, -Bv-Psykiik said:

is that mean they will appear as we extract, or will not appear at all if the mission task finished and we are on way to extract ?

Yes

46 minutes ago, HipofBabylon said:

Ember Reworks where? 

😟

Archived