Gashryo

Valkyr Ion helmet missing eyes

No idea if this is the case with other platforms, but on PC at least this particular helmet for Valkyr has an odd visual bug:

cm5jw06ds9s21.jpg

SPOILER_unknown.png

The original stock appearance of said helmet on the otherhand:

latest?cb=20171101051158

Oh and I can confirm that this bug appeared way before today's hotfix.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Gashryo said:

No idea if this is the case with other platforms, but on PC at least this particular helmet for Valkyr has an odd visual bug:

The original stock appearance of said helmet on the otherhand:

Oh and I can confirm that this bug appeared way before today's hotfix.

Cmon man, Don't post images and assume people know what the visual bug is from them alone...
You need to talk about what part of, or what the visual bug is that is in the images.

• Applause 1

Just now, Carnage2K4 said:

Cmon man, Don't post images and assume people know what the visual bug is from them alone...
You need to talk about what part of, or what the visual bug is that is in the images.

giphy.gif

*points at thread title*

A lot of Tennogen skins and helmets have been missing glowing bits such as the one you mentioned ever since 24.7.0/1. Hopefully this issue gets some attention for DE to notice. 

• Upvote 1

Actually, i think all the skins with some kind of "flowing energy" effects are glitched, Valkyr Gersemi's energy became "solid" and very bright and Valkyr Prime missed most energy effects, hope they fix it soon

• Upvote 1

WTF2.png

if some one can't see the problem  I say that it is blind.  this is not only  valkyr problem Double energu just Fu... some other warframes like  ivara.

I wonder how meny times we need to report  the same bug  over and over again to make  De react  to it and Fix it.
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

Updated tags to include PSA, coz unlike some visual bugs this one is apparent enough to put off a lot of folks from buying the helmet and those who already did. (seeing as how its LITERALLY missing a key feature thats advertised)

Edited by Gashryo
  • Applause 1

I've made 3 different threads about this, which other users have copied into other threads. STILL NO RESPONSE FROM DE. several hot fixes later and nothing has changed. 

Posted (edited)
On 2019-04-28 at 2:50 PM, Avisira said:

I've made 3 different threads about this, which other users have copied into other threads. STILL NO RESPONSE FROM DE. several hot fixes later and nothing has changed. 

Hi, this response was just made today by [DE] Megan on another thread that reported several of these issues in summary.  You see, this is part of a larger issue affecting many warframes with a loss of emissives.

45 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Greetings Fashionframers!

As some of you have accurately calculated, these issues are due to the recent roll-back of the Warframe Emissive Dual Energy Color changes. 

Our next Mainline build (which we're actively working on) will bring a fix for these that's part of a larger shader change coming. 

Apologies for the confusion in the meantime - we're on the case!! 

Mainline updates are the big ones, so it might be awhile (because they are rolling it into a larger shader update, it seems) but we have an ETA and a response now, so we at least know what we are sitting tight waiting for.  Hope this sets you to ease some as it did for me!

If anyone here is mainly just noticing this on Valkyr because they don't play many of the other warframes upon which it is visible, I just want to point out (if you are confused why this is taking so long) that this is in fact an over-arching issue with warframe emissives and not just touching up a couple lights on Valkyr, hence the reason a larger fix is needed to actually address the core problem and deal with all of it at once.  That's my understanding at least, and if they are changing shaders soon the it does make sense to me to roll the fix into that update (lest the update break something again) so I see what DE is doing here now that we finally got a response.

Edited by Maganar
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

This is still happening, I'm getting a similar issue with my Valkyr, she's missing ALL of her energy colours on her Delusion skin, and in her Prime skin she's missing every energy colour throughout her body, most noticeably on her shoulders, but then her elbows and head are normal for some reason.

EDIT: Didn't realise problem was solved until I read Maganar's post, my fault for skipping posts.

Edited by zephyrbutt
  • Applause 1