Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Welcome to Sortie: Energy Reduction mission

tprx

Rage and Hunter Adrenaline work just fine. So does Trinity.

So does Deathcube's augment from Simaris that causes it to vomit up energy orbs for assists.

So does modding for Efficiency.

So does receiving energy from the Syndicate procs that apply it.

It's probably the easiest sortie mutator to deal with. No bonus damage, no swarms of Eximus, no boosted armor, no weapon restrictions, just a need for a bit more efficiency and the tiniest sliver of less power spam.

Got into Sortie MD, Limbo cant cast Catalysm due to sortie modifier. Limboi is sad boi
luckily a Broberon jumps in with his Guardian Derosion, He Protecc Limbo as he protecc the consoles.
Limboi is thankful, Broberon is kind bro.

30 minutes ago, AriaSTG said:

Got into Sortie MD, Limbo cant cast Catalysm due to sortie modifier. Limboi is sad boi
luckily a Broberon jumps in with his Guardian Derosion, He Protecc Limbo as he protecc the consoles.
Limboi is thankful, Broberon is kind bro.

You brought the wrong Limbo build then.  I was happily tossing up Cataclysms+Stasis for the mobile defense.  Energy reduction just means I pick loadout B instead of A or C.

Well, I went with my Inaros with an Ignis Wraith and a Gram Prime. This was one of those times the new melee system shone for me; mash thumb button to chop up Festies, see a poison Osprey, left-click to melt it, immediately go back to chopping.

And completing it has made me... ...kinda sad. I have both the Gram Prime and the Galatine Prime, and seeing all those red crits flying always make me wonder why am I even keeping the latter any more. It's like a Mastery Fodder at this point.

Edited by KnossosTNC

Um, and? I fail to see this as a problem and more a game mechanic that adds challenge. 

If OP had mentioned there is "no way to find the leech as they don't have special identifiers so they can be prioritized" I would be more inclined to consider it as a point of discussion. 

• Like 1

I just use a QT + Rage Nidus with Adaptation. Screw the console. If you kill fast enough it works and guns are your best friend.

Hildryn is overrated anyway.

6 hours ago, Vortuna said:

Thankfully Energy pads are usable in there, unlike Sanctuary Onslaught.

I went in there with Entropy and Blight Syndicate Weapons.... for whatever reason i can't get the syndicate Proc to happen fast enough. 

I'l just go with harrow next time.... doesn't need Zenurik anyway.... 

1 hour ago, Datam4ss said:

I just use a QT + Rage Nidus with Adaptation. Screw the console. If you kill fast enough it works and guns are your best friend.

Hildryn is overrated anyway.

But Adaptation doesn't exist though... 

This modifier is pretty painless. If you want a similar-but-worse effect, Infested Eximus Stronghold is a thing sometimes. I'll take this any day over the stupid "enhanced damage" garbage. Luckily for that, Revenant exists.

I would really love some more modifiers and game modes for Sorties. I swear we had a week's worth of "radiation" modifiers.