Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do not worry, I am not quitting this game.

Legion-Shields

I feel it's time I announced that I plan to continue playing this game, and that there is no need to fear my potential absence. Let me tell you my life story: I came to Warframe after playing other games, and the people with whom I played those games told me about this one. So I came here and started playing it, and now here we are in the present where I am still playing it (though less often). So there is no need to stress out over this issue. I am still here. I still love the game, and I will continue to love it in the minutes to come.

Edit:

Feedback: I feel like Burston Prime could do a bit more damage.

Edited by Legion-Shields
  • Like 3

Mate! Thank you so much for making a thread about this! Everytime somebody doesn't leave or does leave the game without making a thread of vindication I lie awake at night worrying. Thanks to your generous sacrifice I can get a good night's sleep!

Edited by Zilchy
  • Like 6

Just now, Zilchy said:

Mate! Thank you so much for makinga thread about this! Everytime somebody doesn't leave or does leave the game without making a thread of vindication I lie awake at night worrying. Thanks to your generous sacrifice I can get a good night's sleep!

No problem my friend. Just PM me if you ever need reassurance on this topic.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Legion-Shields said:

I feel it's time I announced that I plan to continue playing this game, and that there is no need to fear my potential absence. Let me tell you my life story: I came to Warframe after playing other games, and the people with whom I played those games told me about this one. So I came here and started playing it, and now here we are in the present where I am still playing it (though less often). So there is no need to stress out over this issue. I am still here. I still love the game, and I will continue to love it in the minutes to come.

Edit:

Literally, you won't be missed. XD

3 hours ago, Legion-Shields said:

Edit:

I feel compelled to share that I am not quitting the game either.