Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Door does not open even though we already hacked the console and there was no alarms

kmattrodriguez

This Happened to me when I was doing a sortie and this happend on 23/04/2019 1:41PM ph time all the vaults have been hacked and the vault B is the only vault that does not open This also happend to me when I was helping some random players in the recruit chat we had to restart the mission twice and this happens on the grineer tileset and sometimes in the corpus tileset ill add this for extra info thanks 

I also got this problem sometime. It's seem relate to alarm problem (not 100 percent confirm), When we on alarm status and enemy going to do 2nd alarm to lock down and we stop them during that no matter it accident or intention. It's seem like door in the room which we locate will be locked before alarm really happen. So it's end up that door was locked down, even 2nd alarm not go on. 

So for temp. advoid and fix, If I don't manage to suddenly hacked alarm on time, I will leave alarm on until it's got 2nd alarm to got locked down state then hacked it after that. In the case of accidenly make it happen I will try to lure enemy to do 2nd alarm or break some window (for the space ship tide set) to make it on proper locked down state then hacked console to open bug locked door. 

Edited by LumilSilvermoon

On 2019-04-24 at 2:57 AM, LumilSilvermoon said:

I also got this problem sometime. It's seem relate to alarm problem (not 100 percent confirm), When we on alarm status and enemy going to do 2nd alarm to lock down and we stop them during that no matter it accident or intention. It's seem like door in the room which we locate will be locked before alarm really happen. So it's end up that door was locked down, even 2nd alarm not go on. 

So for temp. advoid and fix, If I don't manage to suddenly hacked alarm on time, I will leave alarm on until it's got 2nd alarm to got locked down state then hacked it after that. In the case of accidenly make it happen I will try to lure enemy to do 2nd alarm or break some window (for the space ship tide set) to make it on proper locked down state then hacked console to open bug locked door. 

tbh i am not having any trouble about disabling alarms and me and my friends always make sure that the alarm is off and we get off undetected if it's a spy mission