Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

1 hour Kuva survival

(PSN)SAKIT_RANDHAWA

Question

I cannot complete this survival at all tried more than 5 times ,  

1st time i got lagged out at like 43 minutes

2nd time enemies wont drop oxygen capsules we lost at 58:25 mins 

3rd time we lost at 50 mins same enemies wont drop oxygen 

4th time apparently someone used a capsule at 45 mins when we had a hydroid with augment

i never liked challenges when i have to depend on someone else to not #*!% up

i need some tips on how to do it

i play on asia servers if someone wants to team up ps4 (SAKIT_RANDHAWA)

UPDATE - i really apreciate the help everyone 

i just manage to do it with saryn -frost and gara we had nekros too apparently decided he to leave at 20 mins without a word (typical recruit chat people)

but we completed it with 100 oxygen left with spamming of saryn and frost 

and gara would help in reviving 

Meaning you can do it without a farming frame but you need people who know what they are doing

btw we were me-13 others 24 and 9

Edited by (PS4)SAKIT_RANDHAWA
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, (PS4)SAKIT_RANDHAWA said:

2nd time enemies wont drop oxygen capsules we lost at 58:25 mins

I'll do you one better, 59:02

In all seriousness though, having two looter frames, IE, Nekros and either Khora or Hydroid are going to help immensely, as are two muderframes to keep the heads rolling. Gara and Nidus fill this roll really well, though having a Trin wouldn't hurt.

2 hours ago, (PS4)SAKIT_RANDHAWA said:

i never liked challenges when i have to depend on someone else to not #*!% up

It is unfortunate, but this is pretty much what the 1hr kuva survival elite weekly boils down to. If it is of any consolation, you are not the only one frustrated by the challenge.

Your complaint of lack of life support dropping, iirc, was also reported when this elite weekly came out. I have no idea how those people who reported it managed to complete this weekly, if they ever did at all.

We could recommend team comps for running the kuva survival challenge, but even the absolute best comp will fail if stuff outside your control happens, like accidental life support module trigger or host migrations or internet crashes or the like.

So unfortunately the only tip anyone can offer here, assuming you have your team and comp settled, is to just keep trying until everything decides to align with you. Or just don't do it at all (not that I like this alternate option, especially if you still need Nightwave standing to reach whatever goals you're aiming for).

• Like 1

1st time i got lagged out at like 43 minutes

This almost happened to me... The sheer amount of enemies spawned caused both the ping and the frame rate to lag hard.

3rd time we lost at 50 mins same enemies wont drop oxygen 

Yeah in non-Fissure endless missions Drop Rates get worse for some reason.... Nekros is mandatory. 

i need some tips on how to do it

Really the only thing you need is 4 latest?cb=20190203071202 and a damage buffer....

Last night me and one friend almost managed to go all the way just the two of us but he died on the 58 Minute andi ran out of Oxygen on 59:31 which apparently makes the timer freeze....

Feels like its a bug.

2 hours ago, RolloDex said:

I'll do you one better, 59:02

In all seriousness though, having two looter frames, IE, Nekros and either Khora or Hydroid are going to help immensely, as are two muderframes to keep the heads rolling. Gara and Nidus fill this roll really well, though having a Trin wouldn't hurt.

Lol this is the only challenge that has pissed me so much

i always run saryn with 250 range and 110 strength

People i get from recruit chat are like 5-7 mr

no offence but they cant help at all after 40 mins when 100 level enemies show up

althought i will give this challenge a last go tonight 

i dont wanna waste time if i cant do it 

literally wasted like 6 hours yestarday

appreciate the help thanks

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fazel412 said:

AIt is unfortunate, but this is pretty much what the 1hr kuva survival elite weekly boils down to. If it is of any consolation, you are not the only one frustrated by the challenge.

Your complaint of lack of life support dropping, iirc, was also reported when this elite weekly came out. I have no idea how those people who reported it managed to complete this weekly, if they ever did at all.

We could recommend team comps for running the kuva survival challenge, but even the absolute best comp will fail if stuff outside your control happens, like accidental life support module trigger or host migrations or internet crashes or the like.

So unfortunately the only tip anyone can offer here, assuming you have your team and comp settled, is to just keep trying until everything decides to align with you. Or just don't do it at all (not that I like this alternate option, especially if you still need Nightwave standing to reach whatever goals you're aiming for).

All Challenges should be solo in my opinion

and i was never really pissed when the guy accidentally got the capsule

Because even reloading near them triggers it

and yea i am gonna give it a last go tonight

its not worth wasting so much time

since i am level 26 rn and 1 more week is left i think

so i should be able to get it regardless 

thanks for the help 

1 hour ago, Fallen77 said:

We went with a nekros saryn mesa limbo, worked well enough.

You have to all stay grouped to not screw the mob spawn, and do all capsules as soon as they appear since they give a little bit of timer when they're done.

Good luck

kuva harvester give +time didnt know that 

And i always run saryn 

but after like 45-50 mins some enemies 1 shot you when you are running 

limbo could be really usefull but its hard to get people who know how to use him 

thanks for the help !

Me and a friend managed to pull this off last night as a Khora and a Nekros. The last ten minutes is really the danger zone because of how bullet sponge-y the enemies become. I wound up dropping over 20 large energy restores just so I could keep up two Strangledomes constantly. Some helpful things we noticed though, use spectres if you have a decent one. The extra target with added DPS was really helpful. Likewise, if you have someone like Nekros that can call in more allies, that helps also. Many more targets.

But really, all I can say is good luck. Even with both of us with abilities that increase drop rate, some times the air supply still got as low as 10%. You'll need RNG to be on your side a bit here.

I've done the previous one with friends(The 60 minute one and the Kuva one in one go), it just wasn't worth it, the Kuva income wasn't big enough to be worth it, getting 10k for this is just not worth it either.

This time I'm just not doing it, I've reached Tier 30 with Nightwave before last week, I'm not doing this boring challenge again.

15 minutes ago, (PS4)TOPFUEL325MPH said:

This challenge is easy to me.

Shameless Bragging. 

11 minutes ago, (PS4)SAKIT_RANDHAWA said:

and i was never really pissed when the guy accidentally got the capsule

Because even reloading near them triggers it

I always make sure ny Frame is holding a Kuva Cannister before going anywhere near the capsul.... its so easy to set it off by Accident. 

3 minutes ago, Croix_Bartel said:

The extra target with added DPS was really helpful. Likewise, if you have someone like Nekros that can call in more allies, that helps also. Many more targets.

This helps alot... im actually surprises at how well the Shadow Army works at drawing attention away from the target.

12 minutes ago, Croix_Bartel said:

Me and a friend managed to pull this off last night as a Khora and a Nekros. The last ten minutes is really the danger zone because of how bullet sponge-y the enemies become. I wound up dropping over 20 large energy restores just so I could keep up two Strangledomes constantly. Some helpful things we noticed though, use spectres if you have a decent one. The extra target with added DPS was really helpful. Likewise, if you have someone like Nekros that can call in more allies, that helps also. Many more targets.

But really, all I can say is good luck. Even with both of us with abilities that increase drop rate, some times the air supply still got as low as 10%. You'll need RNG to be on your side a bit here.

Yup those last 10 minutes are pain in the ass 

btw did you guys go for kuva at the end or did just focus on killing the enemies to get oxygen?

Appreciate the help thanks

10 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

Shameless Bragging. 

I always make sure ny Frame is holding a Kuva Cannister before going anywhere near the capsul.... its so easy to set it off by Accident. 

This helps alot... im actually surprises at how well the Shadow Army works at drawing attention away from the target.

Yup it should be 

Hold to trigger the capsule

but it is what it is 

Yea i will probably try out the specters if i try to do the challenge again

Appreciate the help

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, -CoI-IAmNotMatthew said:

I've done the previous one with friends(The 60 minute one and the Kuva one in one go), it just wasn't worth it, the Kuva income wasn't big enough to be worth it, getting 10k for this is just not worth it either.

This time I'm just not doing it, I've reached Tier 30 with Nightwave before last week, I'm not doing this boring challenge again.

Agreed its very boring and time consuming but i am still level 26 so idk if i would be able to get to level 30 if i dont do this one

4 minutes ago, (PS4)SAKIT_RANDHAWA said:

Yup those last 10 minutes are pain in the ass 

btw did you guys go for kuva at the end or did just focus on killing the enemies to get oxygen?

Appreciate the help thanks

We tried to go for the kuva, but it was getting so hectic that we didn't get many chances. It came down to if we had an oxygen tower and a core right next to us, we'd try to get it started quickly. Otherwise, we just held our ground and kept killing as quickly as we could. I don't know if it was the best idea, but it somehow worked out.

1 minute ago, -CoI-IAmNotMatthew said:

Hmmm, an hour Kuva survival is easy, but killing a lvl35-45 Wolf on Hydron didn't work for you, something seems fishy here.

It wouldn't be Warframe if it was consistent. For example I get one shotted on Mot but can survive a Hydrolyst Shockwave Attack (The lightning still killz me though)

2 hours ago, Croix_Bartel said:

We tried to go for the kuva, but it was getting so hectic that we didn't get many chances. It came down to if we had an oxygen tower and a core right next to us, we'd try to get it started quickly. Otherwise, we just held our ground and kept killing as quickly as we could. I don't know if it was the best idea, but it somehow worked out.

Alright thanks

This mission is more about fast killing and Nekros desecrating. Towers don't do much and are about as useful as just not doing it. If you're in a room with a lot of spawns it better to clear before moving on. Found some people in chat last night (Nekros, Saryn, Volt, trin) and hit 60min at 100%. If would trade volt or something else since his 4 stuns a little too long and can end up having oxg drop out of marker range.

Important to note that everyone should stay close by so spawn are not spread out on the map. 

I did the challenge (last time when it appeared 1st time) fine as a Limbo, with a clanmate as a Nekros, in Nightmare mode. If you and that dude is experienced, only you 2 are enough to lift the challenge.

Only Nekros is enough for Taveuni. But make sure that you bring a Slash-based weapon that helps you slaughter and dismember as many as you can. I brought Akjagara prime.