Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave not working right

I don't know if this has happened to anyone else but i just went to do the 40 wave defense with a friend but when we finally finished it, it showed up done for him but not for me. This suck because it took to long to do and i dont want to do it again. If DE see this can you possibly give some ideas of why this happened or something along the line any help will be appreciated 

1 minute ago, (XB1)FlaxenChimera88 said:

Update to all of this just tried to do it again and it still showing up not done how am im going to finish this week nightwave if i cant do that

Where are you going for it?

PC had it bug in some locations. ODD is the only one I remember that did not work.

30 minutes ago, krc473 said:

Where are you going for it?

PC had it bug in some locations. ODD is the only one I remember that did not work.

We been doing it on stephano on uranus but every time we do it ,it show not done for me and i dont want to do the survive for it to have the chance of not completely so as of right now i cant do any of the elite weekly because of this bug

Edited by (XB1)FlaxenChimera88

56 minutes ago, (XB1)FlaxenChimera88 said:

and i dont want to do the survive for it to have the chance of not completely so as of right now i cant do any of the elite weekly because of this bug

When this happened on PC, DE replaced the Defence mission. The Survival ones worked fine from the start.

On 2019-04-26 at 11:45 AM, (XB1)VTG xSTEVIEx said:

Completed the defense by adding the lobby through the in game not Xbox friends list through recent players and it worked. Tried this and let me know.

Sorry if im just now seeing this i tried everything but still nothing with a friend with random (which i added)  and still nothing so i basically cant get the UF or wolf amor set

Just adding my voice.

Ran the 40 min survival with a group of "newly friended" players. 2 of them got the reward, 2 of us didn't. So after a restart, got together to run the 60 minute survival. One player DC'd at about 50 mins, but the other 2 got the rewards - I didn't. I figured maybe I'd done something wrong but didn't have the time to re-run both those missions. Tried the Sortie with a "friend" last night. Same thing - they got both the "Complete a sortie" and "Complete a sortie with a friend" Nightwave Rewards. I only got the first. Seems like the "with friend or clan mate" modifier isn't registering for me either.

Added people both in-game and through XBox. Will try again this evening & update.