Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 10.0.4

[DE]Rebecca

Does this mean that J3 Golem and the now 'Lephantis' are no longer linked at all and there is no hope of the derelict set going onto Jupiter and 'Lephantis' replacing J3? 'Cos, you know,  that's what everyone wanted...

P.S Lotus still calls it J3 Golem so if you are gonna keep on ignoring the community on this, you might want to to do a better job of covering it up...

Jupiter is going to be a corpus planet and that's where the new gas mining tileset is going into

Alad V will be the new boss there and he is going to be dropping volt parts

HOPEFULLY however DE does bring mutagen samples BACK to ERIS, another infested region, or find some way to have all infested regardless of location, drop mutagen samples

Relating to pachnotes 150k credits in nothing in comparison to the scarcity of the Forma blueprints in the void. Now I think I can say for everyone when a weapon in the dojo that costs resources from a limited area that requires a lot of grinding because lets face it I have 500 detonite ampules and 200 fiieldron samples but for the entirety I only had 80 mutagen samples now i see the pattern mutagens are scarce and even more now because of the derelicts being the only area to drop them in completion with other resources.

The amount of mutagen samples is crazy perhaps 5 mutagen masses is fair but the 2 formas? For a weapons that don't even compare to the cheaper more effective acrid(until updated that is) are not worth for any  2 formas that I barely get anymore because of having 50 latron prime handles in void runs or other useless componets I don't need at all. If perhaps you added forma as a reward in the derelicts or perhaps some incentive other than mutagen samples (which should be placed back on jupiter/eris) Because there is a fine line between grinding and torture.

Edited by Stalc

Just realized DE's lazy cover-up regarding Golem. Changing name and even DARE to ramp up its damage..

Wow..

I feel betrayed after saying that you guys might be able to redeem yourself.

Just..wow.. And I thought you can't go worse than this.

You guys not even able to do fixes to things WE pointed out for you.

We've spoonfed you enough.

You should stop adding new and needless content, TRYING to balance things up (ends up breaking everything), and just start cleaning up the mess you've made.

There's thousands of trash and rubbish left unatended past U9, DE. THOUSANDS.

Hell, you can't even let your greedy hands off the new clantech weapons, giving it 50-@(*()$-thousands credits requirement, JUST TO REPLICATE IT.

We're tired of your ignorace, DE.

You may have your mindless bootlickers for you, but keep this mindless act up and even the most idiotic fan of yours will start to think rationally.

I will keep playing, don't worry. So I can step on the corpse of this game with pride if its really touched down the ground hard because of your... "act."

It's not going to be changed. It was mentioned in a previous patch that you should "keep duplicates lying around". I assume the duplicate refers to Tenno and Sentinel weapons behaving as two different entities, thus, they are unable to share the same mods. I consider myself to be fortunate. The sweeper is my new favorite sentinel weapon, and I primarily use rifles, thus it works out for me.

Personally I dont care about the duplicates I just want them to clarify when say you have serration on a rifle and click on it in sentinel have it tell you WHAT weapon its on or even better just grey it out or dont show it.  It took me an hour and a half to re equip all my weapons because though I have duplicates I could not identify which ones were on which weapons. 

Just realized DE's lazy cover-up regarding Golem. Changing name and even DARE to ramp up its damage..

Wow..

I feel betrayed after saying that you guys might be able to redeem yourself.

Just..wow.. And I thought you can't go worse than this.

You guys not even able to do fixes to things WE pointed out for you.

We've spoonfed you enough.

You should stop adding new and needless content, TRYING to balance things up (ends up breaking everything), and just start cleaning up the mess you've made.

There's thousands of trash and rubbish left unatended past U9, DE. THOUSANDS.

Hell, you can't even let your greedy hands off the new clantech weapons, giving it 50-@(*()$-thousands credits requirement, JUST TO REPLICATE IT.

We're tired of your ignorace, DE.

You may have your mindless bootlickers for you, but keep this mindless act up and even the most idiotic fan of yours will start to think rationally.

I will keep playing, don't worry. So I can step on the corpse of this game with pride if its really touched down the ground hard because of your... "act."

Upping the dmg on the new boss was needed.  He was cool but a joke because the only thing you ever took dmg from was a few pockets of poison.  Hardly boss material.  I agree there are many fixes that need to be addressed but also realize its not as easy for PC games to just "bug fix everything".  We all have different rigs.  If it was a console, uniform parameters and thus much easier to tack down problems.  They are not EA and its not just to expect them to be that big that quick.

Still no fix to Mutagen Samples on Jupiter/Eris, I see....

Is this a bug or intended? If so, why? You give us MANY new Bio items (that cost ridiculous amounts of Mutagen Mass/Samples), but hugely nerf availability for Mutagen Samples.....