Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 10.0.4

[DE]Rebecca

In other news, the crafting requirements for the new clantech are assfuck stupid and said weapons are assfuck terrible. Two forma? For @(*()$ real? One for each and every clan weapon was already pushing it, but two?

Oh, and 2/3 of the scarves still clip terribly on most of the frames.

And let's not forget the armor rework coming never.

Seems like DE really needs to get people to test their game before releasing patches lol.

its beta, we are testing it now

also, thanks for the quick fix!!! this one is a good one!

Edited by TheDrift

Added:

- Added Conclaves for 500-1000 and 1000-1500 ratings.

- Added XP progress bar to Arsenal UI.

Changes:

- Changes to Void Reward distribution for Mag Prime, removed ciphers from all survival rewards.

- Lotus Transmission captioning is no longer “ALL CAPS”. She isn’t yelling at you.. yet.

- Dakka Prime is now called Dakra Prime.

- Replaced Orokin Loot crates in the Derelcits with their own “Derelicted” versions and added more.

- Added Conclave rating to Mod Cards.

- The J-2000 Golem is now known as “Lephantis”.

- Lephantis (Golem) now has an increased damage radius of grenade and gun attacks as well as reduced max incoming damage per second with a slight bump to health.

- Increased Lephantis's (Golem) damage output for head and body attacks.

- Changes to Dera Rifle firing sounds.

- Slide attack no longer takes precedence over a charged melee attack.

- Fix for invisible buttons being accessible in UI.

- Orokin exploding barrels now look different!

- Better indication of selected items in arsenal

Fixes:

- Fix for toggle sprinting and aiming getting in the way of each other.

- Fix for Alerts not properly appearing in Game UI. (Further investigation here based on claims still persisting).

- Fix for no enemies spawning in Survival missions after host migration.

- Fix for Clan Dojo dueling not allowing players to revive.

- Fix for tooltip descriptions not appearing when hovering over alert reward items.

- Fix for branch clipping through floor in levels.

- Fix for hand clipping into leg.

- Fix for player loses rewards in key accessed defense missions if they do not claim and exit with host. Allow for migration if it's a defense mission, even if it requires a key

Thank you SO MUCH for the bolded/underlined/italicized text.

its beta, we are testing it now

No no no, don't. Don't you dare said those words.

"It's beta" reasoning is a bitc.

That's why DE ALWAYS get through troubles just fine, and pisses off people while they're at it.

Using "this is beta" reason is like saying you're innocent of murder because you're living on the Matrix.

It's stupid, ridiculous, and just plain idiotic and lazy.

Warframe IS still in Beta, but there's no reason for them to NOT having playtesters. NO REASON.

Ask the community, AND for F***'s sake, LISTEN TO THEM!

Ask players who ACTUALLY realize the problems, knicks and knacks of this game to test unreleased content.

Hell, saying that "this is beta we can't blame the devs" is not justifying their fault, it just giving out how fucktarderd they are.

I mean, really.

IF in Beta the game already this troublesome. What about when it's released? It'll be pile and pile of needless S#&$-content and rubbish behind unopenable blast doors.

TY DE,  

I think the new dojo infested weapon Bp charge was fair no reason to go lowering the credit cost. Will i be getting a credit refund since i paid the 300k credits for the 1st 2 new infestead weapons instead of the new prices.

When will we see the new dropping ratios in WF wiki.

Got tired of just getting Mag prime helmets.

Thank god, the roller problem was making Kappa extremely interesting (Wait try to only kill foot soldiers and just save Shadow of the Dead for the last defense).

Now ... what can we do about this? Apparently Sliding against the glass while wall running has a collision issue.

zaez.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Edited by sagebrushfire

- Lephantis (Golem) now has an increased damage radius of grenade and gun attacks as well as reduced max incoming damage per second with a slight bump to health.

good thing i finish my necro in 3 runs :D

Added:

- Added Conclaves for 500-1000 and 1000-1500 ratings.

- Added XP progress bar to Arsenal UI.

Changes:

- Weekly Leaderboards have been manually reset to start anew. They will continue to reset weekly automatically henceforth.

- Added Conclave rating to Mod Cards.

- Grineer Settlement Survival missions now use correct Grineer enemies against the Tenno.

- The J-2000 Golem is now known as “Lephantis”.

Fixes:

- Fixed players being blocked by invisible collision in derelict

- Fix for Alerts not properly appearing in Game UI. (Further investigation here based on claims still persisting).

Very nice. I came here cause I noticed the concave ratings on the mods. I thought I noticed extra containers in OD but wasn't sure, Lol

Nice the new golem has his own name and I like it. It's lore like  :D

I had the invisible wall in an ext last night, glad that's fixed too.

Nice job DE.