Hotfix 10.0.4

-i lost 200k credits because you make them cheaper that´s not fair just refund the ppl who bought them for 150k each

-still not mutagen samples on normal star map

-where are the formas?

-no fix for mag prime systems

Edited by Matthaeus

Both of these are not bugs or problems and formas are blueprints from alerts. but the mutagen samples are now only found in orokin derelicts. 

yeah formas have been normally rewarded from t2/3 ext or t2 raid there was a point in spamming these voids it´s not normal to run 30 voids and not even get one, this is one of the reason for ppl buying key packs now it´s not even woth it... in my opinion you´re not playing as long as i am so i don´t care about your opinion and this isn´t only considering bugs but facing problems like the required mats like forma to build the clan stuff and i did at least 50 void runs and didn´t got a forma bp so this hasn´t anything to do with luck

Edited by Matthaeus

I think Lephantis is just broken. Bullet type damage doesn't even effect him and I've tried 5 times versing him to confirm this. I wasn't the host all of of those times either so that might be a factor. In fact, the damage didn't even show up.

- Lephantis (Golem) now has an increased damage radius of grenade and gun attacks as well as reduced max incoming damage per second with a slight bump to health.
- Increased Lephantis's (Golem) damage output for head and body attacks.

heh, good thing I just finished building Nekros

Uhm, why did you guys force the experience bar in there like that when you have the perfect space for it under the rank of each piece of gear. Like this:

[ Rhino                             ]

[ Rank 21                         ]

[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||------------ ]

Please do this as it's actually hard to see exactly how much experience each piece of gear has right now. I think it's actually broken as it always shows  that it's almost leveled up even when it's not the case.

Edited by Drakenreiter

That is a hefty fix list!

Very Impressed and pleased :D

There is still a elephant in the room though....

The dreaded:

"Ancient Retribution" card of death.... your reward is death for a successful set of defence :{

Happend to me twice in a row last night... the only way out is to die... or ALT F4