Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 10.0.4

[DE]Rebecca

- The J-2000 Golem is now known as “Lephantis”.

- Lephantis (Golem) now has an increased damage radius of grenade and gun attacks as well as reduced max incoming damage per second with a slight bump to health.

- Increased Lephantis's (Golem) damage output for head and body attacks.

Why change his name? J-2000 Golem was fine, and if you had to change it I would have called it Leviathan, clicheéd I know but it sounds cooler.

Why increase his damage output and radius? He is already a handful for everyone not using tank warframes, if this is because some people coming straight from Dark Souls thinks the game is too easy, don't listen to them!

so no fix for the ancient retribution and no change when it comes to the sentinels weapons mods :P sigh I really do not want to max another serration or hornet strike.

It's not going to be changed. It was mentioned in a previous patch that you should "keep duplicates lying around". I assume the duplicate refers to Tenno and Sentinel weapons behaving as two different entities, thus, they are unable to share the same mods. I consider myself to be fortunate. The sweeper is my new favorite sentinel weapon, and I primarily use rifles, thus it works out for me.

DE why you force us to play Derelicts? What i mean is mutagen drops.

You do understand it takes one hour to craft a key and also it consumes a lot of resources in the process? Why we should suffer because you are lacking experience and can't offer to us something different than more grind?

Edited by Althix

They want to encourage you to play the Derelicts, even if you don't want Nekros.

If they want me to play the Derelict, they need to make it so I can press a button and instantly get a team, like I can on other levels. The fact that they give us a whole heap of new stuff for clan research, then make it hard to get is... ragequit worthy. Some of us have been waiting for an expansion to the Biolab and Chemlab for some time.

I can understand the reasoning behind it, but the game is already a buggy mess to begin with, they need to stop giving people more reasons to stop playing it.

DE why you force us to play Derelicts? What i mean is mutagen drops.

You do understand it takes one hour to craft a key and also it consumes a lot of resources in the process? Why we should suffer because you are lacking experience and can't get us something different than more grind?

Keys are hard to play as it is, due to the lack of group auto-creation with them, the last thing we need is more keys, let alone expensive ones to allow us to get things we could have before they took the option away.

in my opinion, the derelicts should just be the odd level here and there around the game, just like other infested missions are dotted all over the place.

Also, J3-Golem should be on one of these ships, Listen to what Lotus says when you start the level "This thousand year old orokin ship", yup, thats what our new derelicts are!

Sooo.. can I have the 200K credits back for the Dual Ichor and Embolist blueprints? ^_^

News and alerts still disappearing after you almost enter a mission, then back out.
Prone enemy melee execute bug still present.
Don't know how it is for others, but the Nekros part blueprint rewards are Systems ~70% of the time.
Some "colourable-looking" projectiles (like Acrid's poison splat and Boltor bolts' glow) still unaffected by colour settings.
Mods in use in another weapon (like those you use in your gun, when you're modding your sentinel's gun) should be marked somehow or missing from the bottom mod row.
Stealth attacks on Crawlers are really awkward as they have no legs now and the animations are shared with runners/leapers probably. It kicks the air under the floating torso and beheads it.

Edit: Also, reload and cancel shot being on the same button doesn't really work out for charged shot weapons with clips. Like the Lanka.

Edited by hyperkayak