Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Prime Vault is Closing Soon!

[DE]Helen

Just now, (PS4)ArchangelX3Z said:

Nekros hasn't been unvaulted since he was placed in storage TT_TT

Right, but he hasn't been in storage long is what I meant. 

Edit: Nevermind, I take it back. It's been almost a year; feels like it wasn't that long ago at all that he was vaulted. 

32 minutes ago, duddls said:

wow

Now Im expect next Prime Vault is

Ash & Rhino or Nyx (or both)

and Accessory is

Ash - Yamako Prime Syandana, Unda Prime sentinel Accessory

Rhino - Noru Ayandana Prime, Distilling Extractor Prime

Nyx - Targis Prime Armor Set, Vala Sugatra Prime

Rhyno and nyx were the first round of unvaulted frames months ago. So they wont be back for a while 

17 minutes ago, Corvette590 said:

@DE[Hellen]:

Hello,

Is Equinox Prime being vaulted then or will her relics(for the frame itself, plus the weapon set she was advertised with) still be in their respective drop tables?

Equinox Prime will not be vaulted for about 2 years.

In fact, nothing is being vaulted while Loki Prime and Volt Prime are unvaulted.

So yes, you will still be able to get the relics for Equinox Prime, Tipedo Prime, and Stradavar Prime from where ever they normally drop.

I'm so glad I still haven't bought Volt Prime Neuroptics yet~

1 hour ago, [DE]Helen said:

49447e612d7a597aee38771f69491be2.jpg

Volt & Loki Dual Prime Pack Features:

• 1200 Platinum
  • Volt Prime
  • Loki Prime
  • Bo Prime
  • Wyrm Prime
  • Odonata Prime
  • Edo Prime Armor
  • Kazeru Prime Sugatra
  • Summus Prime Sentinel Accessories
  • Daman Prime Sugatra
  • Prime Glyphs

Volt Prime Pack Features:

• 400 Platinum
  • Volt Prime
  • Odonata Prime
  • Edo Prime Armor
  • Kazeru Prime Sugatra
  • Prime Glyphs

Loki Deception Pack Features:

• 400 Platinum
  • Loki Prime
  • Bo Prime
  • Wyrm Prime
  • Daman Prime Sugatra
  • Prime Glyphs

Volt Prime Accessory Pack Features:

• 200 Platinum
  • Edo Prime Armor
  • Kazeru Prime Sugatra

Loki Prime Accessory Pack Features:

• 200 Platinum
  • Daman Prime Sugatra

Looks like im not going to buy anything this time around.Not a fan of sugatras imo.Was hoping for uru prime (nekros prime accessories) or  liset + operator prime tbh 😕

17 minutes ago, (PS4)Mordecai_Vrykul said:

Rhyno and nyx were the first round of unvaulted frames months ago. So they wont be back for a while 

But when Loki&Volt Prime Vault closes,
It's been a year since Rhino&Nyx Prime Vault opened.

So i think next is Ash&Nyx or Rhino(or both)

1 hour ago, Kylo. said:

Should have done Ash.

ccbNrG.png

Anyway, I hope the relics for those two will be in Orb Vallis and Plains of Eidolon.

Actually, they gave away Ash prime during last year's Tennocon, just had to link twitch with Warframe (no need for prime), so you're not that accurate... Trinity also has the same problem, being that it was a long time giveaway on twitch prime, so it kind muddies the waters...
I for one was only missing loki, which is nice...

4 minutes ago, (NSW)IronElemental said:

Do prime vault reopening packs always cost the same amount of money? Only been playing long enough to see frost/ember dual box, which was around €50 i guess, while the releases of mesa prime and equinox were/are both around €70? 

Trying to find a logic in it. 2 frames were cheaper than 1 frame. (Which helped me a lot getting a nice kickstart into this game, not complaining) i'm still loving my mister freeze every day, since i got that switch for xmas. 🙂

Vaulted frames are always cheaper since theyre just re-release for new players/players that didnt pick them up and prime access is new primed frames so they will be abit more

vor 20 Minuten schrieb (PS4)SoulPharonix:

What If I already have these prime frames?

Do I get blueprints instead? or just useless warframe slots?

Like every PA you get them fully built, so only slots if you already have them. In other words. NO you cant sell them for "big" plat (they will drop in prices anyway. around 50% or more).

4 minutes ago, MunsuLight said:

Volt should have been 100% Ash   . DUAL kamas prime and Ash havent been unvaulted in 2 years ..  also with  Tenno con baro having relics it is nonsensical to have Volt unvaulted

Ash was given free tho so doesnt that count? and his weapon has been availible too.

Nekros + Vauban would have been a better choice tbh

1 hour ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

Also Ordanata Prime. 

Which makes the "unvaulting" of Volt Prime and Ordanata Prime nonsensical. Because he's apart of Baros regular rotations and can't be vaulted. 

It's Odonata.

And Baro doesn't exactly have "regular" rotations when it comes to his stock every visit.

6 minutes ago, (XB1)Skippy575 said:

And Baro doesn't exactly have "regular" rotations when it comes to his stock every visit.

Regardless, why "unvault" Volt Prime and Ordanata Prime if they're already unvaulted and apart of Baros rotation. It's a lot like unvaulting AkLex Prime, and sticking it in a unvaulted Prime access pack..makes no sense. 

33 minutes ago, ReaverKane said:

Actually, they gave away Ash prime during last year's Tennocon, just had to link twitch with Warframe (no need for prime), so you're not that accurate... Trinity also has the same problem, being that it was a long time giveaway on twitch prime, so it kind muddies the waters...
I for one was only missing loki, which is nice...

Giving stuff away is not unvaulting.

3 minutes ago, (NSW)IronElemental said:

So we can expect the same kind of pricing as on frost/ember then?

Might actually consider it then if volt plays nice. Gonna get his regular out of the foundry tomorrow. Loki isnt my style. To some he's a god, to me he's just death incarnate. Death on my part though... dont think his prime is gonna change his usefulness too much? Though his prime looks completely awesome. Even in basic "unfashioned" gear.

pretty sure they will be the same as frost and ember and the accessories alone would be around £16ish 

as for usefulness primes always have some sort of buff to the original -EG: more health/Armour etc

4 minutes ago, (NSW)IronElemental said:

Might actually consider it then if volt plays nice

So Volt Prime and Ordonata Prime can be aquired through Baro. He brings those relics on occasion. Or for $25 you can aquire a special key during Tennocon this year and gain access to all his relics and the prime arch wing relics that way. 

2 minutes ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

So Volt Prime and Ordonata Prime can be aquired through Baro. He brings those relics on occasion. Or for $25 you can aquire a special key during Tennocon this year and gain access to all his relics and the prime arch wing relics that way. 

or just buy the built bundle and save the rage for not getting the right parts you need xD

Archived