Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Prime Vault is Closing Soon!

[DE]Helen

il y a 13 minutes, (XB1)UKs TITAN a dit :

Ash was given free tho so doesnt that count? and his weapon has been availible too.

Nekros + Vauban would have been a better choice tbh

I mean real unvaulting of his stuff has been since à long time (carrier + vectis )

I forgot dual kamas prime is trinity .. and if you look at the list someone posted after ash she has been the longest without à true unvaulting.

I know they have been given but it is not the same thing 

6 minutes ago, (XB1)UKs TITAN said:

or just buy the built bundle and save the rage for not getting the right parts you need xD

Or Buy the accessories. Use the plat to buy Volt Prime and Ordonata Prime thru trade chat. And save $20. 

Or wait for Baro to bring Volt P and Ordonata P relics and save the 200 plat from the accessories bundle. 

2 hours ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

Volt Prime and Ordanata Prime is available for free through baro. Don't buy it. 

I don't understand why they didn't just release him through that again, unless they just want people to pay real money for him...hmmm, I wonder.

1 hour ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

I mean he's always gonna be there. Eventually Baro will bring those relics again. 

That is my point. Why put it here when others could be released? Ash and Trinity have been out for a while and have weapons or companion/sentinels that have not been in circulation longer than Loki. They should have just dropped him in the next Baro selection and put Ash or Trinity bundle in his place.

Nice Volt Prime.

I would buy him, if it was possible to purchase it with a Brazilian Nintendo Eshop account 😕

It would be great if I could buy a voucher on Warframe website, and them redeem the code on Switch or on the web site and the goods be credited there. And by the way, is possible to buy on Switch as a gift ?

3 hours ago, Kylo. said:

Should have done Ash.

ccbNrG.png

Anyway, I hope the relics for those two will be in Orb Vallis and Plains of Eidolon.

Weve seen these guys a few times already. 

Would have been better to release vaults for frames that havent seen them yet. Ash and vauban with trin ash and vauban accessories packs. Then nekros and valkyr. 

I had high hopes for this round. 

giphy_2WxWfiavndgcM_fixed_width_20196254

Archived