Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Prime Vault is Closing Soon!

[DE]Helen

37 minutes ago, (PS4)wintersfrozen said:

Not any more, they shelved them a little while back when baro started to bring in a different set of relics. Still feels too soon if you ask me.

Source please? Because unless there was some kinda hot fix I haven't seen, Volt P and Odanta P will always be apart of Baros inventory. 

Il y a 5 heures, (XB1)RDeschain82 a dit :

So Volt Prime and Ordonata Prime can be aquired through Baro. He brings those relics on occasion. Or for $25 you can aquire a special key during Tennocon this year and gain access to all his relics and the prime arch wing relics that way. 

You're splitting hairs here my good man. Baro's stock doesn't come around often, and the Prime Vault is basically instant access. Plus, the relics are free to get, and the relics from Baro could potentially be better spent elsewhere.

I mean, up to you, but Baro's relics aren't a guaranteed thing. 

1 hour ago, ERC-Tex said:

mean, up to you, but Baro's relics aren't a guaranteed thing. 

Sure you could drop $40 on Volt Prime, Od Prime, the accessories and  some plat.

You could drop $20 on the accessories pack and use the plat to buy Volt P and Od P via trade chat.

You could drop $25 and get a Tennocon ticket buy a few relics with ducats farm them this way. 

Or just wait for baro to bring those relics at some point. And farm them like normal. 

I'm struggling with why DE would "unvault" something that's already unvaulted. 

Or why anyone would drop $40 on something that's as common as Volt P and Od P. When you could probably get both for less the 120 plat. 

1 hour ago, ERC-Tex said:

You're splitting hairs

I think DE might be splitting hairs here. I dunno man, but seems to me like Volt P and Od P as a unvaulting is really weak and poorly thought out. Especially because there were much better choices available that DE could have went with. 

17 minutes ago, (NSW)Eclectics said:

Baro has not had those relics for at least as long as the game has been out on Switch. 

Sure, but that doesn't mean those relics were removed from his rotation. And barring some hot fix I haven't seen, or some conversation from a Dev Stream I don't know about, those relics will remain apart of his rotation. Also it wouldn't look to good if they suddenly removed them too. 

33 minutes ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

Sure, but that doesn't mean those relics were removed from his rotation. And barring some hot fix I haven't seen, or some conversation from a Dev Stream I don't know about, those relics will remain apart of his rotation. Also it wouldn't look to good if they suddenly removed them too. 

They arent in his rotation... it was a one off way DE was testing different ways to unvault things, that didnt go well, as per all the complaints of his cosmetics not coming back. They haven't returned since, and may not even be included within the tennocon relay...

9 minutes ago, (XB1)DaleW80 said:

They arent in his rotation... it was a one off way DE was testing different ways to unvault things

Baro brought Volt P and Od P relics 3 times last year (March April and June). Not to mention at the Tennocon Relay. So call it 4 times. 

11 minutes ago, (XB1)DaleW80 said:

and may not even be included within the tennocon relay...

So yes, they are a part of Baros inventory and will be returning via Tennocon and randomly after. DE would have to hot fix them out of his inventory if they wanted Baro to not carry them. They haven't, and I doubt they will. 

8 minutes ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

Baro brought Volt P and Od P relics 3 times last year (March April and June). Not to mention at the Tennocon Relay. So call it 4 times. 

So yes, they are a part of Baros inventory and will be returning via Tennocon and randomly after. DE would have to hot fix them out of his inventory if they wanted Baro to not carry them. They haven't, and I doubt they will. 

So.... the rotations that he was unvaulted for? 🤔 and then never returned since? 🤔

2 hours ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

Or why anyone would drop $40 on something that's as common as Volt P and Od P. When you could probably get both for less the 120 plat. 

This can be applied...99% of the items/frames available. Why spend $$$ when you can simply farm and trade/buy with plat for a lot cheaper? 

That's not the point of un-vaulting. Not everyone has "time" to farm relics nor have time to run radshare and pray RNG to get the item. 

DE selling the item directly allows users to bypass the grind and...you know buy instantly and play with it. 

The un-vault is open only till July 2nd and Tennocon is on July 6. Not everyone wants to wait till then just to get Baro relics... 

Also, neither Volt Prime nor Odonata Prime were cheap before the announcement. 

Volt Prime Set was averaging 280p and Odonata Prime Set was averaging 80p. 

So...good luck buying both for less than 120 plat at the moment. And if you say you are going to buy after the un-vault, well, the price wouldn't have dropped if DE had not added Volt Prime. 

1 hour ago, (XB1)DaleW80 said:

It makes perfect sense. Unvaults last 3 months. Thats 6 Baro rotations. The reason it went to june was cause console gets baro rotations late.

The reason baro hasnt brought it since? Cause its been revaulted... until now, well the 30th that is.

No it doesn't Dale. You have no idea what your talking about. 

9 hours ago, ReaverKane said:

Again, that's factually incorrect... I still have a significant number of Ash Prime relics on my inventory.

You might mean "You can't have it's relics drop in game."

You said twitch drop = seen, I say twitch drop = no relics = no seen.

You having relics from 2-3 years ago have nothing to do with that.

Archived