Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Prime Vault is Closing Soon!

[DE]Helen

I already had bought the prime armor in the last unvaulting. If i buy it again cause u didnt include the kazeru sugatra in it, will it double the armor in my inventory? Cause it wouldnt be worth it even though thats the main one i wanted. There was even posts complaining about it not being released with the armor in the last unvaulting.

My only option in getting the Kazeru Sugatra is to acquire the Volt accessories pack? Kinda weird since I own the rest of the stuff in the unvault =\ What happens to the Prime Edo armor? Will it be a duplicate and nothing happens to it?

1 hour ago, (PS4)DeadpoolZamboni said:

I already had bought the prime armor in the last unvaulting. If i buy it again cause u didnt include the kazeru sugatra in it, will it double the armor in my inventory? Cause it wouldnt be worth it even though thats the main one i wanted. There was even posts complaining about it not being released with the armor in the last unvaulting.

OK so I've bought double accessories before and it doesn't give you another set. I bought a second targis from the nyx unvault for her Vala sugatra and I still only had 1 set of targis in my inventory. Also don't worry about paying for another duplicate prime accessory because technically all of the value from the accessories pack comes from the plat that's in it and not the accessories themselves. It's kinda annoying to see duplicates but you aren't paying extra for them.

I have decided to post about it here too like I did in the feedback general section since I don't know how many attention it gets there and I feel like here it's way more direct feedback.

I feel this is a bad idea, because this feels like the same mistake which rhino and nyx had in their unvault.
I literally joked with Clanmates about how it would be if the Relics were Void only again like with the Summer 2018 unvault and I was really surprised and annoyed when my joke actually was true.
Why is it back to Void only, like it was with Nyx and Rhino? Is there a way to reconsider it and releasing them to Bounties too?
It was the best with Bounties and Void, the problem with having it void only is, that RNG can take ages to get the wanted Relic compared to when you do bounties you can do one specific bounty and the wanted relic is the only relic in there instead of all of the current not vaulted ones.

its really annoying to end up with only 10 axi relics because the missions didn't drop the Axi relic and especially since the golden part drop chance isn't high, at the end of the rhino nyx vault I had 13 Axi S3, meanwhile when we had the mag and Nova and ember + frost vaults, I had those 13 relics just in max 2 hours of running the bounties, I had the total 13 Axi S3 when the vault closed, I fear this will be the same problem and Loki being expensive as hell again because the drop rate for axi l4 being very bad + only being on rotation c or with very low chance at the end of void aten mobile defense.

Please reconsider this and add the relics to bounties too, that way was waay better than it is now and with the rhino nyx vault

Thank you in Advance!

@[DE]Helen

Last year with the unvaulting of rhino/nyx the relics were moved to the void and removed from the bounties and people complaint because specially for the axi relics the void has much lower drop chances. So for the next to unvaults Mag/Nova and Ember/Frost the relics were also in the bounties. Now their again not in the bounties what makes no sense.

How I am supposed to buy the prime pack, if the Eshop is not available in my Country ?

Is it possible to link another to link another Nintendo Account with my Warframe account, without losing all the progress I have done ?

Because, I did like 60, 30 / 30,  runs on void, and got one Lith O2 and one Neo S8

On 2019-04-23 at 12:33 PM, [DE]Helen said:

Volt Prime returns from the Prime Vault for the first time, bringing with him the illusive Loki Prime. For a limited time, get these two Prime Warframes plus high-demand Vaulted Prime Accessories, Prime Weapons and discounted Platinum before they’re gone again on July 2!

Why does Meso M3 show up twice in the reward table for Ukko, Void?

vor 18 Minuten schrieb N64Gamefreak:

Why does Meso M3 show up twice in the reward table for Ukko, Void?

apparently in Void/Ani (Survival) and Void/Oxomoco (Exterminate) has the same thing with Meso M3, they couldve atleast added Meso O3 Lith O2 Neo v8 and axi l4 twice or more to the and increase the drop chance Void missions that so it actually drops Axi L4 😂  

I am having a tough time trying to farm for Axi L4 at Marduk, Mithra, and Mot.

For the past 3 days I got absolutely 0 Axi L4's to drop. Even spent well 260K syndicate standings on relic packs in desperation but still 0.

Please DE. Please please please add them to the bounties rotation of relic drops. RNGesus doesn't bless everyone.

Edit: @[DE]Helen  2 more days of grinding the void and buying relic packs and still 0 Axi L4 relics. That's a total of 5 days with no Axi L4 drops.

Again Please add these relics to bounties.

On 2019-05-06 at 1:10 PM, tigerpup said:

I am having a tough time trying to farm for Axi L4 at Marduk, Mithra, and Mot.

For the past 3 days I got absolutely 0 Axi L4's to drop. Even spent well 260K syndicate standings on relic packs in desperation but still 0.

Please DE. Please please please add them to the bounties rotation of relic drops. RNGesus doesn't bless everyone.

Edit: @[DE]Helen  2 more days of grinding the void and buying relic packs and still 0 Axi L4 relics. That's a total of 5 days with no Axi L4 drops.

Again Please add these relics to bounties.

Yep, I'm finding the same thing. I'm a daily player and farming the Void like crazy. So far, no Axi L4 relics at all. At 20 minutes per attempt, that's an insane amount of disappointing time.

....and seriously DE, the last thing you want is your playerbase finding the game disappointing. That's how you lose players.

Please make these available as bounty rewards.

@[DE]Helen
People keep saying that doing Syndicates Mission and getting standing to buy Relic Pack is a solution to this Void exclusive only Unvault, but i dont think getting a Axi L4 after 22 Relic Packs is a solution, could the DE Team look at the Unvault again and maybe do the unvault method like Mag & Nova Vault as well as the Ember & Frost Vault had with Void and Bounties?
So far i got 3 Axi L4 relics after a week, i got more Lith Meso and Neo but this cant be the Solution, the demand for those two Frames is very high and even one Axi L4 costs 60-70p on the Warframe market, and it hasnt even been vaulted yet!
That expensive was Axi S3 after the vault aswell.

The problem is not that the relics are void only, to me the problem is that those missions have very diluted drop tables. 

1in 16 chance to get the relic you want on Marduk. That's insane. 

And the thing is, I don't know of once again DE just doesn't realize the reality of player experience (like with nighwave), or if it's a well thought out plan to get players to buy the pack. Frankly, I'm not sure I want an answer to that question. 

vor 1 Minute schrieb (NSW)Faerwald:

The problem is not that the relics are void only, to me the problem is that those missions have very diluted drop tables. 

16 Relics, 2x of them are the v8 and l4, and i got so far 2-3 l4 after around 9-10 days even got a Nitain Extract with 1,01% chance, no bullet dance so far but i will still do them, atleast we can get Endo out of the caches, or the best reward, Rubedo.

12 hours ago, (NSW)Faerwald said:

And the thing is, I don't know of once again DE just doesn't realize the reality of player experience (like with nighwave), or if it's a well thought out plan to get players to buy the pack. Frankly, I'm not sure I want an answer to that question. 

While yes the issue is that the reward table is diluted, that does not make the fact that they are Void only any less significant. DE has to be aware of this by now, with people talking about it, and still put them there without improving the odds of getting a vault relic over any of the others. They could fix it, if they wanted to, but then the amount of people buying the packs may go down. I would like to hear that I am wrong but if they said so then it would mean that they would have to increase the drop chances for those relics, which will not happen.

• 1 month later...
On 2019-04-24 at 1:47 AM, IIAxiosII said:

Also, neither Volt Prime nor Odonata Prime were cheap before the announcement. 

Volt Prime Set was averaging 280p and Odonata Prime Set was averaging 80p. 

So...good luck buying both for less than 120 plat at the moment. And if you say you are going to buy after the un-vault, well, the price wouldn't have dropped if DE had not added Volt Prime. 

'bretty gud....

This 'gud man gets it.

I bought Prime Access, Prime Vault and TennoCon Dig. Pass this month.

Find it hilarious when some try to "dictate" how others spend their money.

• 2 weeks later...

With (relatively) considerable diligence in concession toward this moderately time-demanding endeavor - but in lieu of anything more preferable to do... I managed to collect every piece and build from scratch: the Odonata Prime, Wyrm Prime, Volt Prime and Loki Prime... in about 3-4 weeks of 3-6 hour bi-nightly solo grinding sessions! Had to distribute my time toward a mixture of Void and Syndicate missions (the former being the greater part), with none around to help me open the specific Relics. As an added bonus to this grind, I also inadvertently managed to collect the entire sets of Equinox Prime, Stradavar Prime and Tipedo Prime either passively, or from the Relics of others. And now I have some Unranked Volt Prime, Loki Prime and Equinox Prime, quietly sitting in my inventory. I have no idea how to use them, by the vices of them not being Hildryn or Nidus. Sexy, delicious Nidus. Mmm.

All throughout this unvaulting, I had to consider if the time spent repetitivey invested in an invariable set of simple activities was perhaps too costly; would it have been a better use of my time to either buy the pieces from others by exchanging them for Platinum, or to purchase this unvault pack directly from the developers and perhaps simultaneously acquire the option to host my own orbiter-bound private little fashion parade (perhaps with all those included accessories - or just an immodestly amplitudinal spectrum of purples...😅), thereby allowing me to find other methods by which to ignore my auxiliary livelihood responsibilities (such as doing the dishes or voluntarily bombarding various carcinogenic compounds with high frequency, non-ionizing electromagnetic radiation in order to render my rations slightly more palatable)? Considering that I have never worked for any monetary gain in my lifetime (I strictly only do volitionary secret evil work by adhering to some (in)convenient nihilistic principles), and that my partner goes out every day to pretend to play 'human' and rakes in the cash, it would seem logical (but not quite imperative) that I briskly purchase these unvault packs without thinking about the consequences, because, after all, it costs me nothing to spare more of my time by spending funds that I didn't myself earn, upon goods that I desire for the purposes of collection because my narcissistic ego isn't quite supine toward my Mastery Rank being suboptimal. As such, I believe I will just outright purchase the next unvault packs because doing so holds no (immediately foreseeable) adverse consequences for me. And if my partner questions my ambiguously ethical (as far as I know, DE does not test their products on chimpanzees - but they do exclusively test it on other hominid apes, such as Wukong and this community) decision-making, I'll offer them the following inevitable dichotomous ultimatum of:

"Would you rather I spend this evening satisfying your culinary fixes, or going on yet another few hundred magical murder misadventures in the Void with space ninjas!?"

😝

Archived