[DE]Helen

The Prime Vault is Closing Soon!

With (relatively) considerable diligence in concession toward this moderately time-demanding endeavor - but in lieu of anything more preferable to do... I managed to collect every piece and build from scratch: the Odonata Prime, Wyrm Prime, Volt Prime and Loki Prime... in about 3-4 weeks of 3-6 hour bi-nightly solo grinding sessions! Had to distribute my time toward a mixture of Void and Syndicate missions (the former being the greater part), with none around to help me open the specific Relics. As an added bonus to this grind, I also inadvertently managed to collect the entire sets of Equinox Prime, Stradavar Prime and Tipedo Prime either passively, or from the Relics of others. And now I have some Unranked Volt Prime, Loki Prime and Equinox Prime, quietly sitting in my inventory. I have no idea how to use them, by the vices of them not being Hildryn or Nidus. Sexy, delicious Nidus. Mmm.

All throughout this unvaulting, I had to consider if the time spent repetitivey invested in an invariable set of simple activities was perhaps too costly; would it have been a better use of my time to either buy the pieces from others by exchanging them for Platinum, or to purchase this unvault pack directly from the developers and perhaps simultaneously acquire the option to host my own orbiter-bound private little fashion parade (perhaps with all those included accessories - or just an immodestly amplitudinal spectrum of purples...😅), thereby allowing me to find other methods by which to ignore my auxiliary livelihood responsibilities (such as doing the dishes or voluntarily bombarding various carcinogenic compounds with high frequency, non-ionizing electromagnetic radiation in order to render my rations slightly more palatable)? Considering that I have never worked for any monetary gain in my lifetime (I strictly only do volitionary secret evil work by adhering to some (in)convenient nihilistic principles), and that my partner goes out every day to pretend to play 'human' and rakes in the cash, it would seem logical (but not quite imperative) that I briskly purchase these unvault packs without thinking about the consequences, because, after all, it costs me nothing to spare more of my time by spending funds that I didn't myself earn, upon goods that I desire for the purposes of collection because my narcissistic ego isn't quite supine toward my Mastery Rank being suboptimal. As such, I believe I will just outright purchase the next unvault packs because doing so holds no (immediately foreseeable) adverse consequences for me. And if my partner questions my ambiguously ethical (as far as I know, DE does not test their products on chimpanzees - but they do exclusively test it on other hominid apes, such as Wukong and this community) decision-making, I'll offer them the following inevitable dichotomous ultimatum of:

"Would you rather I spend this evening satisfying your culinary fixes, or going on yet another few hundred magical murder misadventures in the Void with space ninjas!?"

😝

Loki and Volt Prime Packs have been removed from the Market, but their Relics will remain in-game until July 6!

Tenno who still need these Relics have a bit of extra time! Loki and Volt Prime Relics will re-enter the Vault alongside Hydroid Prime Relics on July 6. If these Prime Weapon and Warframe Blueprints, Components, or Relics are already in your Inventory, they will remain after the Vaulting. Stock up while you can!

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

On 2019-06-26 at 6:13 PM, (NSW)CthulhuAzathoth said:

Saryn

Unlikely since they gave the relics out in a recent event.

1 minute ago, (PS4)genixthesaiyan said:

Is that why there is no announcement in the new  unvaulting 

They never announce the next unvaluting before the current one is vaulted again.

Posted (edited)

Great have to wait until July 6, I hope they dont make it 2 month long again, I started the game fresh and complete the story line and got all 3 primes plus other ones from months ago like chroma  and still had a month left, and didn't they announced bold and loki on 23rd april or something as they abunch of video on them predating the 30th saying they are exiting the vault, last time I checked, here the link to the video if u check it was 7 days before the vaulted (frost and ember or who ever it was ) and announced they unvaulted volt and loki 

Edited by (PS4)genixthesaiyan

Do you plan to unvault the Nekros prime accessoires (Uru Prime Syandana and Acanthus Prime Armor) anytime soon ?

On 2019-07-02 at 8:17 PM, (PS4)genixthesaiyan said:

Great have to wait until July 6, I hope they dont make it 2 month long again, I started the game fresh and complete the story line and got all 3 primes plus other ones from months ago like chroma  and still had a month left, and didn't they announced bold and loki on 23rd april or something as they abunch of video on them predating the 30th saying they are exiting the vault, last time I checked, here the link to the video if u check it was 7 days before the vaulted (frost and ember or who ever it was ) and announced they unvaulted volt and loki 

Yeah i hope they will unvault old frames shortly after 😕