Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Prime Vault is Closing Soon!

[DE]Helen

Loki and Volt Prime Packs have been removed from the Market, but their Relics will remain in-game until July 6!

Tenno who still need these Relics have a bit of extra time! Loki and Volt Prime Relics will re-enter the Vault alongside Hydroid Prime Relics on July 6. If these Prime Weapon and Warframe Blueprints, Components, or Relics are already in your Inventory, they will remain after the Vaulting. Stock up while you can!

On 2019-06-26 at 6:13 PM, (NSW)CthulhuAzathoth said:

Saryn

Unlikely since they gave the relics out in a recent event.

1 minute ago, (PS4)genixthesaiyan said:

Is that why there is no announcement in the new  unvaulting 

They never announce the next unvaluting before the current one is vaulted again.

Great have to wait until July 6, I hope they dont make it 2 month long again, I started the game fresh and complete the story line and got all 3 primes plus other ones from months ago like chroma  and still had a month left, and didn't they announced bold and loki on 23rd april or something as they abunch of video on them predating the 30th saying they are exiting the vault, last time I checked, here the link to the video if u check it was 7 days before the vaulted (frost and ember or who ever it was ) and announced they unvaulted volt and loki 

On 2019-07-02 at 8:17 PM, (PS4)genixthesaiyan said:

Great have to wait until July 6, I hope they dont make it 2 month long again, I started the game fresh and complete the story line and got all 3 primes plus other ones from months ago like chroma  and still had a month left, and didn't they announced bold and loki on 23rd april or something as they abunch of video on them predating the 30th saying they are exiting the vault, last time I checked, here the link to the video if u check it was 7 days before the vaulted (frost and ember or who ever it was ) and announced they unvaulted volt and loki 

Yeah i hope they will unvault old frames shortly after 😕 

Archived