Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Prime Vault is Closing Soon!

[DE]Helen

Could you please fix the Daman prime sugatra at least before or at the opening of the prime vault? The connection between the melee weapon is now stiff and makes the ribbon fold and move really weird. The connection between the weapon and the metal portion of the sugatra is even depicted like how it used to be in the promotional material (without the stiff connection).

How it is now: https://i.imgur.com/ytTtl7D.jpg

How it used to be: https://imgur.com/NjnI5b1

On 2019-04-23 at 3:45 PM, duddls said:

But when Loki&Volt Prime Vault closes,
It's been a year since Rhino&Nyx Prime Vault opened.

So i think next is Ash&Nyx or Rhino(or both)

It hasn't been a year though its been roughly 7 months. Rhyno and Nyx where unvaulted in July 2018, and Loki and Volt are next. So either way you are incorrect. 

As other people have posted other frames have been vaulted a lot longer Ash, Trinity, Vaubon and Necros so please explain why DE would unvault Rhyno/Nyx again when they will make a lot more money unvaulting these other frames?

Just a reminder to everyone: even with giveaways and Baro, unvaulting's still matter.

It may not be fair (to warframe's that have waited longer/those who have waited longer for certain 'frames to return), and it may seem redundant, but try to look at it from another player's perspective. It's good to have more than one way to obtain a warframe, and everyone is different. It may not be what you want/need/find useful, but it will be useful to someone else.

Twitch Prime gave away Frost Prime a while ago. I still didn't have him but I didn't care for Twitch (never really have and still don't), don't use Twitch. That giveaway wasn't useful to me.

I waited for his proper unvaulting and was able to obtain him that way. (Same for Ember Prime.)

Baro relics for Volt Prime allowed me to collect almost a full set for a friend and clanmate, but to complete it, this unvaulting will come in handy. (Wasn't able to pick up a spare BP from the relics I owned.) The Baro relics mean I don't have to farm much now, and the unvaulting means I can pick up the spare BP to complete the set.

What isn't useful to you may very well be useful to another.

Warframe, if nothing else, is a game built on options--often too many, but that's the way it is.

I don't know what DE's logic was for this unvaulting (or unvaulting schedules in general), but I do think we, the Warframe community, love to nitpick things that aren't massive issues. Tracking the time since we've last seen a prime warframe, or new content (we haven't done this in a while) often feels like a meme more than a real issue. 

If you don't see a warframe/item unvaulting that you like, it will come around at a later date. 

@jupzter05 , I looked for an unvaulting date and didn't see one either, so assumed the unvaulting took place on the 23rd. But that is an assumption and I don't know for sure.

EDIT: Doh! It's in the title. April 30. But you'll have to wait for April 30 to roll around on the North American continent/in Canada. Probably a midday update. (Right now, it's 6 mins after 10 PM in the US, EST. Still April 29th)

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Rhekemi:

EDIT: Doh! It's in the title. April 30. But you'll have to wait for April 30 to roll around on the North American continent/in Canada. Probably a midday update. (Right now, it's 6 mins after 10 PM in the US, EST. Still April 29th)

unvault starts in 14:36 hours

Canadian Time at 2PM (for me at 8pm)

10 hours ago, jupzter05 said:

Noob Question whats the exact time this drops as its already Apr 30 here in SG...

yeah, it's already late evening for us but DE and Warframe use North America/Canada timezone so it might be few more hours to go for us here in South East Asia.

19 minutes ago, ziant1207 said:

yeah, it's already late evening for us but DE and Warframe use North America/Canada timezone so it might be few more hours to go for us here in South East Asia.

Yup probably around 6h from now on.

@[DE]HelenSo the Daman Prime sugatra has been broken for quite a while now. Before it used to bend at the very base where it connects to the melee weapon but now the metal part is stiff and it bends at the energy part. Not only does it look ugly and it's false advertising (based on the prime vault picture) but because of it being stiff and bending at the energy it pulls and distorts the energy texture mesh when you move. This problem with the sugatra completely ruins it for me to be honest and i really wanted to use it on every melee. So Please DE, I'd truly appreciate if you took the time to fix such a small thing that means a lot to some players. Thanks in advance.

2 hours ago, Sahrijae said:

Yup probably around 6h from now on.

yeah. doesn't really matters to me though. i can't even patch/update the game for now, has been like this for days. sent a ticket, no response yet. asked around forum, tried everything they said, nothing works. this is a sad times for me.

Am 29.4.2019 um 03:27 schrieb (NSW)Faerwald:

I have a question, might be silly, I don't know. 

Will the drop tables be updated with the drop location of the relics for Volt Prime and Loki Prime ? 

Usually yes plus they'll switch the relic loots of PoE and OV to them.

2 hours ago, SteelOverseer666 said:

Considering that he isnt in this unvaulting it would seem that IS how unvaultings work.

You mean to say "Thats not how I WANT unvaultings to work".

I guess Volt being part of Baro's inventory is not how unvaulting works either?

On 2019-04-24 at 2:16 AM, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

No it doesn't Dale. You have no idea what your talking about. 

You’re the one who has no idea what they’re talking about when you’re here telling people to go buy a tennocon digital pass to wait until June and go spend ducats on Volt relics rather than buying the prime pack - when if they didn’t want to buy the prime pack they could just farm the darn relics for free right now since they’re unvaulted

Relics only dropping in the void? The last time you guys did this it was not well received. Why do it again? Its tedious to have them only in the void with the higher drop table when most of the players farm fortuna bounties since it has a lower drop table and you can get extra. Why can't we have them in the bounties and the void at the same time to have two ways to grab them? 

Archived