The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fan-Made Warframe Voices

Morec0

Jesus Christ does Rhino sound like an idiot xD 

(no offense to rhino players)

It does xD A lot xD

and the hulk references dont help a bit xD

no offense both to rhino players and the voice actors.

btw how do you make the voices?

It does xD A lot xD

and the hulk references dont help a bit xD

no offense both to rhino players and the voice actors.

btw how do you make the voices?

The effects? I've got the details listed in the original post.

And yeah, I know my Rhino sucks &#!...

Loved the Nerkos and Loki voices. would love it if you could give a voice to Valkyr or Hydroid.

While I couldn't POSSIBLY do Valkyr - due to the fact I have testicles - I'd love to do a Hydriod voice. Just need the time and inspiration to write lines.

i enjoyed the Loki and Nekros, rhino however...hmmh. he sound more like the dumb muscle then the powerful guy. i hope you do more voices.

and for the male frames, i think this is how their personality would be, and i will also count the already voiced for the sake of it, with an example quote:

Excalibur: the Classic (optimistic) Hero: "we gonna make this, the Universe Needs us"

Rhino: the Strong Shouting Guy:  "Come One, Come All, Who Wasn't Punched Already!?"

Loki: The Troll:  "Oh sorry, did you need that gun? ah well to bad, see ya!"

Frost: The Cold, Silent, and Calculating: "...Alright...Lets go..."

Ash: the Sleek Spy:  "it will be the first and last time they see me"

Oberon: The Righteous Paladin: "...and i Shall slain thy Wicked and throw them into the fiery pit!"

Vauban: The Veteran:  "I am Getting too Old for This..."

Volt: The Joker:  "I know what you think, It was a Shocking experience"

Nekros: the Dark Guy: "Death Will be The Only Escape for you!"

Hydroid: The Captain  "Show these Landlubber what we are made of"

i think i covered them all...

Come to think of it, maybe i should start a new Thread, something like "What do you think would be the warframes Personality?"

Edited by Lizzardtong

They are referred to as mutes, aye? And all the sounds they can do are roars, yells and grunts. I've a feelin' they can't really communicate with proper words, mate.

Also should they reeaaally all be american?

Edited by Lusfella

I would love to contribute in some way...what programs do you use?

Audacity, it's got all the tools you'll need for effects, with a Yeti USB mic for recording. 

i enjoyed the Loki and Nekros, rhino however...hmmh. he sound more like the dumb muscle then the powerful guy. i hope you do more voices.

and for the male frames, i think this is how their personality would be, and i will also count the already voiced for the sake of it, with an example quote:

Excalibur: the Classic (optimistic) Hero: "we gonna make this, the Universe Needs us"

Rhino: the Strong Shouting Guy:  "Come One, Come All, Who Wasn't Punched Already!?"

Loki: The Troll:  "Oh sorry, did you need that gun? ah well to bad, see ya!"

Frost: The Cold, Silent, and Calculating: "...Alright...Lets go..."

Ash: the Sleek Spy:  "it will be the first and last time they see me"

Oberon: The Righteous Paladin: "...and i Shall slain thy Wicked and throw them into the fiery pit!"

Vauban: The Veteran:  "I am Getting too Old for This..."

Volt: The Joker:  "I know what you think, It was a Shocking experience"

Nekros: the Dark Guy: "Death Will be The Only Escape for you!"

Hydroid: The Captain  "Show these Landlubber what we are made of"

i think i covered them all...

Come to think of it, maybe i should start a new Thread, something like "What do you think would be the warframes Personality?"

They're referred to as mutes and all sounds they are able to make so far are primal sounds like shouts, roars, yells and grunts. Not actual conversation.

Also should they all be american?

So they are, but then you have things like the Dark Sectors where the Clan leaders will talk to you - albeit with sound effects taken from Corpus machines, but given that DE wants to maintain the idea of the player being the character rather than the character being his own person the player plays as it's understandable. There's room for debate whether or not they're actually supposed to be considered as talking or if they're just supposed to be sending text-messages, but I place myself in the former category. Of course, just because they CAN talk doesn't mean they HAVE TO - i.e., remaining silent and relying on gestures and codes during combat.

And no, they shouldn't. I have a vague idea of what to do with some of the other voices if I get around to them:

Excalibur - British Accent, young-hero type

Frost - Ever watch the Bionicle: Mask of Light movie? Kopaka (with maybe a bit more oomph to his presentation)

Ash - Deep Japanese-accented voice (occasionally talks in Japanese)

Oberon - I got no clue,

Vauban - French accent

Volt - Similar to Excalibur, but with a little more David Bowie

Hydroid - Blackbeard from AC:Black Flag.

Just a rough idea, though, and the presentation counts for more than whatever accent I could throw on it (as Lizzard points out)

You have ruined the game for me since it doesn't have your amazing Nekros voice. Sigh. Why can't we have youuu?

Also, Rhino needs lines for fistbumping and calling people goombas.

Glad you liked it, sorry I ruined it.

...cut off your testicles...

Hmm... that MIGHT give me the rage I need...

And no, they shouldn't. I have a vague idea of what to do with some of the other voices if I get around to them:

Excalibur - British Accent, young-hero type

Frost - Ever watch the Bionicle: Mask of Light movie? Kopaka (with maybe a bit more oomph to his presentation)

Ash - Deep Japanese-accented voice (occasionally talks in Japanese)

Oberon - I got no clue,

Vauban - French accent

Volt - Similar to Excalibur, but with a little more David Bowie

Hydroid - Blackbeard from AC:Black Flag.

Just a rough idea, though, and the presentation counts for more than whatever accent I could throw on it (as Lizzard points out)

Ah, you're no fusty galoot then!

I'm sure it wouldn't be tough to find a hoachin' to get you all these voices y'seek.

Best of luck, just avoid being too stereotypical, even though heuristically it'll be impossible to not offend a mass. Just don't let such folk keep you wheesht.