Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Playable On Linux Platform

megamino

Dear DE,

As the title suggest, currently linux platform is a huge deal for some people... for some platform like Ubuntu, or else does have steam in their system and then they can play some of the games that can be meant to be played on linux platform even though what i heard that it is not perfect (yet). From what i heard, steam is also pushing some games to be playable on linux platform.

Now, i would like to suggest if Warframe can be playable on linux platform (all platforms if possible) now i am using Ubuntu just because i like'em but i have my windows also as my other boot (in other words, i use dual boot).

From what i see in my steam, some of the games are actually playable on linux, but i am not seeing warframe, it would be nice if warframe also added to my roster 😉

6 minutes ago, Kontrollo said:

It's possible to play on Linux, yes. Only recently, there was a thread here. Let me dig it up, quickly.

Edit: here you go:

thank you so much for your time digging the feed,

I have skimmed the thread (cause of the time for work), but i think my thread still remains because it hasn't been on steam official page list yet... I think that's my goal of this thread, the workaround still fine but it's not the optimal solution for me at least.

😉