Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

202 Runs To Zone 8 Still No Blueprint

KayAldren

In short, I have run the sanctuary onslaught to the rotation D drop (zone 8 ) over 200 times now, and STILL NO BLUEPRINT. Not OK. There needs to be a system in place that looks at what parts you already have in your inventory to give you an advantage on getting the things you don't have already. I already gathered and made Khoras parts, all that is left is the blueprint. It should not take this long to get it but yet, here i am. just ran it to zone 8 for the 202nd time, and yes, I have been counting. Its situations like this that drive me and I am sure a majority of players away from warframe. 7 Chassis, 5 Neuroptics, and 2 systems blueprints on top of, the one of each i have built in preparation for the day i finally get the blueprint, if ever. which at this point, is probably never. Just sad and disappointing more than anything. Is there some trick I am missing here or am I just that unlucky? On the verge of putting warframe down forever at this point.

The expected average for Khora is about 30 runs, which is far more expected farming time than any other frame, but it's not astronomical.

Your 202 runs is in the 99.9989th percentile.  It's literally in 1 in 100,000 bad luck. 

Are you sure you're only running normal Onslaught and not Elite Onslaught?  Khora only drops from the normal one.  The main reason I ask is this:

1 hour ago, KayAldren said:

7 Chassis, 5 Neuroptics, and 2 systems blueprints

You should have way more than that after 200 runs.  My simulation typically has around 30-50 chassis after 200 runs.

Edited by Buff00n