Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make all Conclave skins buyable with plat and remove the requirement for the Syandana to glow

--PV--Arc

Conclave is a broken and downright awful mode where the one who exploits broken combos wins over one with skill. It's clunky and unbalanced.

Locking skins behind the highest rank of such a mode is a bad joke.

Even if you reach it for getting the syandana you have to play Conclave again and again for it joke. This is criminally insulting and does not respect the player. This is abuse.

Make the skins buyable with plat like the Riv elite armor set is. Remove the syandana conclave requirement as well. Let it glow regardless of your playing conclave.

Conclave players for those 1-2 people that exist in the world can get those items for free by using their standing. It's not unfair to them then.

To get a match you need to wait in lobby for 10-15mins.

Get rid of this archaic system that needs you to suffer and slog through some broken gamemode just to get some skins for the content that the game is focused on.

If this mode was some different game on steam I would not hesitate to uninstall it in the first 10mins and it would have overwhelmingly negative reviews. Good content like good skins should not be locked behind such a mode that even the devs have abandoned.

This isn't this first time this has been said but I do hope this will be the last.

For those that don't know what DE has locked behind this terrible grind wall :

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Conclave

I AM TOTALLY FINE WITH HAVING THEM AS REWARDS THAT CAN BE EARNED THROUGH PVE CONTENT. I JUST DONT WANT TO DO PVP CONTENT TO GET THEM. I'VE COME TO WARFRAME FOR PVE AND DON'T WANT TO DO PVP TO GET SKINS FOR PVE.

• Like 3

As i said, lower the standing cost of skins and i will actually bother with conclave. Im not gonna grind 10h and get my butt kicked/not having fun for one skin. Keep the syandana cost for epeen sake w/e. But cut everything else in cost and im gonna be first in matchmaking. 

• Like 2

In my opinion the skins would not be worth the plat, what with their terrible color channels and low res textures. You want glowing shinies on your favorite guns? I’d pray for a Prisma variant then, since that’s probably more likely to happen then DE touching Conclave skins. Can’t even remember the last time they added a new one.

19 minutes ago, OmegaZero said:

In my opinion the skins would not be worth the plat, what with their terrible color channels and low res textures. You want glowing shinies on your favorite guns? I’d pray for a Prisma variant then, since that’s probably more likely to happen then DE touching Conclave skins. Can’t even remember the last time they added a new one.

Players will decide what they want then. Give us the option to buy them first atleast.

• Like 1

No, they should stay the way they are. If you want the skins, you need to earn them. It's no different than any other faction syandana or such. I agree that the Syandana is annoying, but the rest of the skins should not be added to the market.

Edited by Voltage
  • Like 13

If they opened them up for direct purchase people would accuse DE of profiting from the grind. In effect you're suggesting that an "unfair" system which advantages those who use exploitable mechanics be overlaid with another unfair system where those with more expandable income are advantaged. I think it would be better simply to fix the exploits.

Personally I think DE should simply drop PvP. Conclave has demonstrated that nobody is really interested in it, not even DE, so I think it would be better that DE concentrate on stuff players do enjoy and rebalancing older content like the original non-surface missions.

Edited by AndyBeans

21 minutes ago, Arc2199 said:

Locking skins behind the highest rank of such a mode is a bad joke.

Posting rants in feedback subforums is an actually bad joke. The mode is far more challenging than "press 4 to nuke the universe" gameplay of PvE, no wonder it is too much to handle for some players.

Edited by AbyssalWyrm
  • Like 4

I would rather get a "Teshin 2.0". The Conclave rewards actually fit quite well as "endgame" rewards, maybe create new mission types for him that also give "Conclave" standing that are PvE. You don't have to throw the baby out with the bathwater.

I would personally love to see Warframe Specter based missions (where you kill Warframe specters), rip Solar Rail conflict 1.0.

• Like 2

I do not support this, 

I have yet to rank conclave, it's terrible and when I actually find players they tend to kill me repeatedly, the only way I managed to get to my current rank was due to the snow ball fight event. 

Despite my dislike for this game mode, and it's lack of fun engagements, if I cannot get the rewards it's because I lack the will and skill (maybe both) to gain them. If someone has these skins I know for a fact that the guy probably has no friends or a life and deserves to show off his achievments. 

What I would rather have is another game mode within PvP like k drive racing or operator only fights, or enemy manipulation mode of Grineer VS corpus,

where we are competing and not directly fighting using warframes. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Arc2199 said:

Conclave is a broken and downright awful mode where the one who exploits broken combos wins over one with skill. ... This is criminally insulting and does not respect the player. ... Conclave players for those 1-2 people that exist in the world ...

4 hours ago, 0_The_F00l said:

... If someone has these skins I know for a fact that the guy probably has no friends or a life and deserves to show off his achievments. ...

Is that really necessary, and do you feel it helps bring your point across?

8 hours ago, AndyBeans said:

Personally I think DE should simply drop PvP. Conclave has demonstrated that nobody is really interested in it, not even DE, so I think it would be better that DE concentrate on stuff players do enjoy and rebalancing older content like the original non-surface missions.

People play despite it not getting touched in about 7 months, only recently some unlisted balance changes made it in. PvE would be dead in the water without any updates for so long. Also, this sounds to me like: 'it's not getting any attention, therefore that non-attention should be concentrated on stuff like rebalancing older content ...' 🤔

30 minutes ago, Unagi604 said:

I'd settle for a secondary way to get conclave standing. I'm just not interested in the mode.

It's called Lunaro.

There might even be a chance that the hinted at parkour races or what that was about will be tied to this Syndicate, too.

Anyway, I'd say they could just make the skins tradeable. At the same time that would remove a major roadblock for it to not get any new ones since... years now?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Kontrollo said:

Is that really necessary, and do you feel it helps bring your point across?

The point That the game mode caters to a very specific niche of players and requires effort, reflex and skill acquired through time and dedication to master and is not normally required in the rest of the game? Yes. 

Was it an exaggeration about no life and friends? Yes. 

Was it implied to make the thing sound less serious but still address the core issue? Yes. 

20 hours ago, Arc2199 said:

Conclave is a broken and downright awful mode where the one who exploits broken combos wins over one with skill.

I'm curious about what sort of combos are you talking about. I wouldn't mind to go as far as to have a match against you in order to figure out what are you talking about since trying to overcome such combos sounds like a fun challenge to me.

1 hour ago, LuckyCharm said:

I would be okay with conclave having these exclusive skins if pve also got exclusive skins. As it is i dont think theres really any earnable skins for weapons in pve besides the baro ones which are a lot fewer

Dude, are you serious? There are desert cammo skins available from nightwave, some telos skins were added in the last hotfix:

8 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Update 24.8.0!

[...]

NEW REWARDS
You can now spend Vitus Essence in the Arbitrations Market to purchase Archgun Rivens (if you are below your Riven cap), as well as new cosmetics! The new cosmetic offerings include:

AMPREX TELOS SKIN 
ATOMOS TELOS SKIN 
ATTERAX TELOS SKIN 

[...]

And then there's basically the whole game being available through PvE only except for the 3 starters frames that can be obtained through Conclave and still come without reactor nor slot, both things requiring PvE gameplay (or plat) to be obtained.

• Like 7

4 hours ago, 0_The_F00l said:

The point That the game mode caters to a very specific niche of players and requires effort, reflex and skill acquired through time and dedication to master and is not normally required in the rest of the game? Yes. 

Was it an exaggeration about no life and friends? Yes. 

Was it implied to make the thing sound less serious but still address the core issue? Yes. 

There you go.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Stormdragon said:

Dude, are you serious? There are desert cammo skins available from nightwave, some telos skins were added in the last hotfix:

so basically what you're saying is.. "theres skins you can already buy from the shop as -rewards- for nightwave, and 3 skins from arbitrations"  thanks mate, i appreciate your clarification. Hear that guys, we have 3 exclusive skins for pve. Let us celebrate.    ..... seriously though, the whole topic was about not being able to buy the skins for plat. So really the only ones we have are the baro ones as i said, and yes these 3 new ones i havent had the chance to log in and see yet.  >.<