Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make all Conclave skins buyable with plat and remove the requirement for the Syandana to glow

--PV--Arc

1 hour ago, LuckyCharm said:

... Let us celebrate.    ..... seriously though, the whole topic was about not being able to buy the skins for plat. So really the only ones we have are the baro ones as i said ...

uh huh.

Spoiler

tHPXotd.png

the list goes on.

Not to mention seasonal skins like the whole Day of the Dead collection, all the reward skins from various events, and all the Deluxe skins that arent simply retextures, and if you're on Steam or a PS4 or XB1 the whole set of Tennogen skins.

Edited by Kontrollo
  • Like 3

46 minutes ago, Kontrollo said:

the list goes on.

So what you're linking there is ....? all the skins you can buy for plat? that also can't be earned in game unless de release some event for them? 

47 minutes ago, Kontrollo said:

the whole topic was about not being able to buy the skins for plat

You even quoted me on that line there. What's your point? that you can buy some skins for plat? yeah you can. So? 

As for the event skins and the one day of the dead weapon skin you can earn from baro without plat (the dark dagger one)... i didnt count them because the conclave ones are available year round and of course events have exclusive things that's what makes them events. I'd be fine if conclave had events too. it had a couple. but that's not the point here. The skins are available year round. You can get augments etc there too. Pve only now has a shop like that, which is the arbitration one, and it only has 3 weapon skins so far, that are really not that special looking. In fact they look even more plain than the originals. Conclaves dont. 

10 minutes ago, LuckyCharm said:

So what you're linking there is ....? all the skins you can buy for plat? that also can't be earned in game unless de release some event for them? 

Can't be earned? Have you ever tried trading (the PvE exclusive) Prime parts for plat? Plat is incredibly easy to get without opening your wallet.

Edit: Ok, maybe it's not clear. I'm saying there are already a lot of skins out there that can be gained simply by playing whatever you want and get them through trade. I've also said they could make the Conclave skins available through trading. I'm a fan of trading.

Edited by Kontrollo
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, LuckyCharm said:

so basically what you're saying is.. "theres skins you can already buy from the shop as -rewards- for nightwave, and 3 skins from arbitrations"  thanks mate, i appreciate your clarification. Hear that guys, we have 3 exclusive skins for pve. Let us celebrate.    ..... seriously though, the whole topic was about not being able to buy the skins for plat. So really the only ones we have are the baro ones as i said, and yes these 3 new ones i havent had the chance to log in and see yet.  >.<

Fwiw, there are also operator cosmetics in that same shop (one old and another added in the same linked patch) and it also got an emote.

Granted, i haven't checked if the desert cammo skins from nightwave are available through the market as well, however, i still think that talking about cosmetics available exclusively through PvE gameplay is straight up nonsense when stuff like peculiar mods, ephemeras or the syandanas (and sigils) from the 6 main syndicates exist. And that's before we take a look at the plethora of landing craft customizations available in game (which btw, conclave has none).

Edited by Stormdragon
  • Like 5

On 2019-04-24 at 5:42 PM, (PS4)BenHeisennberg said:

Players:  The only exclusives should be cosmetics.

Also players:  Omg DE why you lock cosmetics behind a grind I don't like

If they're worth it to you, play Conclave.  If not, don't.  They're just cosmetics and have zero bearing on gameplay.

This man is smart.
Be like this man.

• Like 2

OP I play conclave from time to time and I can confidently say the mode does had some unbalanced weapons but the average conclave player is not using them. As far as buying skins for plat in my opinion, hell no, if you dont like the mode get out; if you want the skins so badly well I guess you have to suffer through a little conclave, cause if you wanted it bad enough you would do the work for it. As far as the syandana i've made post on that before and I think it should have a toggle button because it looks good on and off but the requirement for it to glow is a bit much to expand on that I feel they should just make it do one challenge had it lit for the week or just straight up make it just a toggle without any challenge attached, I still think players should have to earn the syandna and not just wave their plat around. I still think that any conclave reward should be worked for an earned by the player through conclave play.

Being honest this entire post angers me as someone who does play the mode because it's someone complaining because they refused to take the time to get better at the gamemode, and just wants to be able to buy everything rather than work for it. The mode is far from perfect but being honest that is as much the player bases fault as it is DE because the player base refuses to even encourage it to grow. 

• Like 1

On 2019-04-24 at 5:17 AM, AndyBeans said:

If they opened them up for direct purchase people would accuse DE of profiting from the grind. In effect you're suggesting that an "unfair" system which advantages those who use exploitable mechanics be overlaid with another unfair system where those with more expandable income are advantaged. I think it would be better simply to fix the exploits.

Personally I think DE should simply drop PvP. Conclave has demonstrated that nobody is really interested in it, not even DE, so I think it would be better that DE concentrate on stuff players do enjoy and rebalancing older content like the original non-surface missions.

It's not that there is no interest its that people are fast to give up on improving everything since DE has been so bad at putting out content that we think they always need to be working on the next thing or there will be nothing to do. When they look back at things nothing comes out when they make new things they either suck or even if they're good never get updated and eventually die.

Also to clarify there are no exploits in conclave there are just some weapons and abilities that are better than others its not an exploit just poor balancing, but the people there who actually play the mode dont always use these weapons or frames. Being honest as a player of the mode I can think of a bunch of ways of balancing out the mode but when I do I bombarded by comments to just let it die because thats how the player base is. 

• Like 5

18 hours ago, LuckyCharm said:

so basically what you're saying is.. "theres skins you can already buy from the shop as -rewards- for nightwave, and 3 skins from arbitrations"  thanks mate, i appreciate your clarification. Hear that guys, we have 3 exclusive skins for pve. Let us celebrate.    ..... seriously though, the whole topic was about not being able to buy the skins for plat. So really the only ones we have are the baro ones as i said, and yes these 3 new ones i havent had the chance to log in and see yet.  >.<

we have alerts :Kappa:
oh wait...

On 2019-04-24 at 4:28 PM, Arc2199 said:

Same.

I came here for PVE content. I don't want to do PVP content to get some PVE stuff.

There is no PVE stuff in the PVP content its all skins so before talking know what you're getting into.

Edited by S.Dust
  • Like 4

On 2019-04-24 at 11:22 PM, LuckyCharm said:

I would be okay with conclave having these exclusive skins if pve also got exclusive skins. As it is i dont think theres really any earnable skins for weapons in pve besides the baro ones which are a lot fewer

probably cause PVE has... you know all the other content in the game. As far as cosmetics there are the things you get from every other syndicate in the game. 

Edited by S.Dust
  • Like 2

One last post since i'm on a roll.

I find it hilarious this is here because I know that when you want to help conclave nothing happens and even when you want to do stupid stuff like this nothing happens because DE DOES NOT CARE they abandoned the mode a long time ago whats there now is what we got for the most part aside from the ability to use new frames or weapons. Also there is never a point in saying to basically get rid of the mode because at the end of the day what do you gain by there being one less thing in the game to do. look at raids we lost those and gained nothing from it. If there isnt a technical reason to remove it just leave it for someone to enjoy.

• Like 1

Forgot about these skins.

I would actually go play conclave and grind for them but I know that DE doesn't respect players time invested.

I'll go grind my ass off for these rewards and then they'll somehow make them free or easily accessible in another way that is just a slap in the have to those who grinded.

So nope, not wasting my time.

On 2019-04-25 at 5:22 AM, LuckyCharm said:

I would be okay with conclave having these exclusive skins if pve also got exclusive skins. As it is i dont think theres really any earnable skins for weapons in pve besides the baro ones which are a lot fewer

Nightwave cosmetics, baro cosmetics, normal SYNDICATES cosmetics, log-in, PvE events/missions/gifts of the Lotus cosmetics. Btw. you can just do PvE like say open relics (Axi preferably) and sell stuff for tons of plat then buy for that plat every other skin..... jeeeezzzz wtf.

By the way every Syndicate has Syandana that lights up when you do coresponding activities, so why Conclave and Celestia Syandana should be different. I agree that it is hard to get all flames on it lighted but.... well...

Wanting something that shows your dedication to PvP, be obtained without dedication... is kind of sell denying

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Aramil999 said:

Nightwave cosmetics, baro cosmetics, normal SYNDICATES cosmetics, log-in, PvE events/missions/gifts of the Lotus cosmetics. Btw. you can just do PvE like say open relics (Axi preferably) and sell stuff for tons of plat then buy for that plat every other skin..... jeeeezzzz wtf.

By the way every Syndicate has Syandana that lights up when you do coresponding activities, so why Conclave and Celestia Syandana should be different. I agree that it is hard to get all flames on it lighted but.... well...

Wanting something that shows your dedication to PvP, be obtained without dedication... is kind of sell denying

As someone who owns the syandana and does play conclave the method of lighting it does need a change just due to the fact ffa is the only mode really played and the lights last one day. Im not gonna lay out details if you just look at whats played and whats required you will see you cant light it daily.

4 hours ago, (PS4)RenovaKunumaru said:

Forgot about these skins.

I would actually go play conclave and grind for them but I know that DE doesn't respect players time invested.

I'll go grind my ass off for these rewards and then they'll somehow make them free or easily accessible in another way that is just a slap in the have to those who grinded.

So nope, not wasting my time.

Lol honestly as someone who owns the syandana I honestly wouldnt be surprised if DE just gave me a kick in the balls and was like here it is for free for some stupid event. They really dont care about anyones time.

1 hour ago, S.Dust said:

As someone who owns the syandana and does play conclave the method of lighting it does need a change just due to the fact ffa is the only mode really played and the lights last one day. Im not gonna lay out details if you just look at whats played and whats required you will see you cant light it daily.

It is doable since doing weekly challanges lights up 1 light for the rest of the week 🙂

I say it as someone who did it multiple times, last time 2 mounths ago I think.

Doing 20 matches is very easy, wining 6 matches is much harder but doable if you do it in team deadmatch during weekends. With this 2 flames up for whole week you only need to do 2 easiest daily to have full lights.

i hope I helped. 🙂

Am a much bigger fan of being able to trade them. All it does is shift who's spending time from someone who doesn't really want to be there to someone who does. The net hours spent stay the same, people who want to play have a little extra reason to do so, and people who dislike PvP don't have to torture themselves for just a cosmetic or two.

It is also kind of weird that the elite riv armour can be bought for plat, but nothing else can. That should probably be made a little more consistent, in one direction or another...

• Like 2

Le 24/04/2019 à 11:03, Voltage a dit :

No, they should stay the way they are. If you want the skins, you need to earn them. It's no different than any other faction syandana or such. I agree that the Syandana is annoying, but the rest of the skins should not be added to the market.

I agree, the Syanada tho should be permanently lit, otherwise with the humongous wait times it's gonna be a pain in the arse to use it. 

I mean, it's not like it costs little anyway, having to grind for it to look good after you grind to get it is a bit eh... 

Tho in all seriousness is there a trick to find a group? Ffs now that my net and pc are good enough i really wanna try but god the wait times are absurd

6 hours ago, Aramil999 said:

It is doable since doing weekly challanges lights up 1 light for the rest of the week 🙂

I say it as someone who did it multiple times, last time 2 mounths ago I think.

Doing 20 matches is very easy, wining 6 matches is much harder but doable if you do it in team deadmatch during weekends. With this 2 flames up for whole week you only need to do 2 easiest daily to have full lights.

i hope I helped. 🙂

If weekly challenges light it up the rest of the week that means you basically have to grind them all out at the start of the week if you wanna do anything other than play conclave all week and god forbid you have other things to do.w

On 2019-04-25 at 5:25 AM, LuckyCharm said:

every cosmetic from baro, is only obtainable with ducats, witch u get from pve only 

• Like 2

I wonder how many conclave white knights in this thread actually played conclave honestly without boosting to get those skins. My guess, vary few. 

tenor.gif

There needs to be other ways to earn conclave standing, so those that want those skins don't have to play that terrible mess of a game mode. 

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82