Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make all Conclave skins buyable with plat and remove the requirement for the Syandana to glow

--PV--Arc

42 minutes ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

I wonder how many conclave white knights in this thread actually played conclave honestly without boosting to get those skins. My guess, vary few. 

tenor.gif

There needs to be other ways to earn conclave standing, so those that want those skins don't have to play that terrible mess of a game mode. 

Lol just cause you don't play the mode fair doesn't mean everyone else doesn't

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Autongnosis said:

Tho in all seriousness is there a trick to find a group? Ffs now that my net and pc are good enough i really wanna try but god the wait times are absurd

Depends on the region, time of day and mode you're trying to get a match. From what I've seen the problem is that a lot of people don't even wait a minute in a lobby before leaving again, making it hard to jump start a lobby. Except of course those who really want to be in there, so then it usually is one of the regulars who start them.

Look for them in your region's main playtime (usually evenings), or join the community Discord to find other players: https://discord.me/conclave (direct link)

Edited by Kontrollo
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, S.Dust said:

Lol just cause you don't play the mode fair doesn't mean everyone else doesn't

I'm sure there are a few poor souls playing this S#&$ty game mode honestly. But I'm willing to bet the fast majority boost the hell out of conclave because it is so S#&$y..  😂🤣😂 

1 minute ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

I'm sure there are a few poor souls playing this S#&$ty game mode honestly. But I'm willing to bet the fast majority boost the hell out of conclave because it is so S#&$y..  😂🤣😂 

I doubt thats a bannable offense 

On 2019-04-26 at 9:38 AM, S.Dust said:

There is no PVE stuff in the PVP content its all skins so before talking know what you're getting into.

There are PVE skins in PVP is PVE content in PVP.

33 minutes ago, Arc2199 said:

There are PVE skins in PVP is PVE content in PVP.

Those aren't "PvE skins", just skins that happen to be available only through PvP and can be used anywhere in the game. You're not missing out on any sort of statistical buff for not having them, so these can't be called "PvE content" either.

On 2019-04-27 at 6:39 PM, Warhydra said:

Why not put them up as reward somewhere else?

I guess this tweet also covers why there isn't an "always glow" toggle for the syandana.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Stormdragon said:

Those aren't "PvE skins", just skins that happen to be available only through PvP and can be used anywhere in the game. You're not missing out on any sort of statistical buff for not having them, so these can't be called "PvE content" either.

I guess this tweet also covers why there isn't an "always glow" toggle for the syandana.

They should give it up at this point. Far better and more popular modes like raids were removed for less.

Plus it makes us players play PVP which is something me and many others don't come to warframe for.

And I consider fashionframe as the true endgame. For me there is a definite advantage in having those skins.

Edited by Arc2199

7 hours ago, Arc2199 said:

They should give it up at this point. Far better and more popular modes like raids were removed for less.

"Better" modes is just subjective, even tough i agree that the removal of trials wasn't a good step i never liked their "stand here and spam cc while waiting for the game to play itself" approach, let alone had fun with the passive gameplay these encouraged.

Also, it has been explained over and over again that the removal wasn't because of low popularity only, but also because these required far too much maintenance which wasn't justified for their small playerbase. If these had been actually popular, you can be sure that DE would have done anything to fix them asap, just like these would have not been removed if their maintenance requirement was as low as conclave's. You're making an unfair comparison based on biased assumptions.

If after a year you're still in denial about it then that's a you problem and there isn't much for anyone to do to fix it.

Plus it makes us players play PVP which is something me and many others don't come to warframe for.

So? The requirement to get them is exactly the same for every single player, if you don't enjoy it that's completely on you. I personally don't enjoy arbitrations, ESO, and can barely stand a few runs of the Exploiter orb hunt, yet you won't see me asking for their ephemeras to be added to the platinum shop for being locked behind a mind numbing, repetitive, and unenjoyable grind; instead i'll either farm for them when i have the time and mood for it or straight up ignore them and move on.

And I consider fashionframe as the true endgame.

I knew that warframe's PvE requires no skill to be beaten (unless you want to do speedruns since even ridiculously high enemies can be cheesed), which created the "fashion frame is the true end game" meme, but i didn't expect someone to take the meme so seriously.

For me there is a definite advantage in having those skins.

Then go get them? Nobody but yourself is keeping you away from them.

Edited by Stormdragon
  • Like 7

On 2019-05-02 at 5:36 PM, Stormdragon said:

"Better" modes is just subjective, even tough i agree that the removal of trials wasn't a good step i never liked their "stand here and spam cc while waiting for the game to play itself" approach, let alone had fun with the passive gameplay these encouraged.

Also, it has been explained over and over again that the removal wasn't because of low popularity only, but also because these required far too much maintenance which wasn't justified for their small playerbase. If these had been actually popular, you can be sure that DE would have done anything to fix them asap, just like these would have not been removed if their maintenance requirement was as low as conclave's. You're making an unfair comparison based on biased assumptions.

If after a year you're still in denial about it then that's a you problem and there isn't much for anyone to do to fix it.

So? The requirement to get them is exactly the same for every single player, if you don't enjoy it that's completely on you. I personally don't enjoy arbitrations, ESO, and can barely stand a few runs of the Exploiter orb hunt, yet you won't see me asking for their ephemeras to be added to the platinum shop for being locked behind a mind numbing, repetitive, and unenjoyable grind; instead i'll either farm for them when i have the time and mood for it or straight up ignore them and move on.

I knew that warframe's PvE requires no skill to be beaten (unless you want to do speedruns since even ridiculously high enemies can be cheesed), which created the "fashion frame is the true end game" meme, but i didn't expect someone to take the meme so seriously.

Then go get them? Nobody but yourself is keeping you away from them.

Wow you completely fail to understand literally anything and blindly defend the crappy and abandoned conclave system.

First you say there's no advantage to having those skins then when I saw it is you tell me to go to get them.

Which is precisely what this thread is about. We shouldnt be forced to play PVP.

Lmao Twisting logic to defend the defend the devs and crappy game design. What a futile exercise.

Edited by Arc2199
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Arc2199 said:

Wow you completely fail to understand literally anything and blindly defend the crappy and abandoned conclave system.

Actually you are the one who seems to have become unable to address any of my points.
I'll say it again: quality is subjective, I enjoy the gameplay of conclave far more than the mind numbing and repetitive nature of PvE, but you won't see me bashing on the game's content simply because i know of people who enjoy it anyways.

First you say there's no advantage to having those skins then when I saw it is you tell me to go to get them

Because there is no advantage, you are the one giving the skins more value than have. You're not missing out on their +1500% additive crit chance, +3600% additive crit damage, flat +6000 damage with even IPS spread, etc. all you're missing is a completely optional appearance item with no gameplay impact which can be easily replaced by any existing skin in the market, however, you just seem to be fixated on the conclave skins because of reasons.

Which is precisely what this thread is about.

Your thread is about bypassing the acquisition method and trivializing content in order to get its rewards.

We shouldnt be forced to play PVE.

I agree, someone who wants to focus on PvP shouldn't be forced to play PvE to progress and get gear with actual gameplay value like new frames and weapons, cosmetics on the other hand, can be easily dismissed and can stay behind whatever grind DE decides to put gating them.

Lmao Twisting logic to defend the defend the devs and crappy game design.

Dude, are you serious? You come here calling "crappy game design" to the part of the game where making actual use of game mechanics and systems is actually required unlike in 99.9% of PvE where these are optional right after claiming that warframe is basically on the same level as a Barbie dress up flash game since you brought up that "fashionframe is your endgame" to validate why skins have gameplay value. But suddenly I'm the one twisting logic and defending "bad game design"? That looks more like projecting than anything else.

• Like 6

Wow you completely fail to understand literally anything.

HAH!

Twisting logic to defend the defend the devs and crappy game design. 

Talking about crappy game design while defending a game where some players see the customization system as endgame. 🤔

We shouldnt be forced to play PVE.

Yes!!!! That snorefest should have alternatives to progression.

• Like 5

13 hours ago, Stormdragon said:

Actually you are the one who seems to have become unable to address any of my points.
I'll say it again: quality is subjective, I enjoy the gameplay of conclave far more than the mind numbing and repetitive nature of PvE, but you won't see me bashing on the game's content simply because i know of people who enjoy it anyways.

Because there is no advantage, you are the one giving the skins more value than have. You're not missing out on their +1500% additive crit chance, +3600% additive crit damage, flat +6000 damage with even IPS spread, etc. all you're missing is a completely optional appearance item with no gameplay impact which can be easily replaced by any existing skin in the market, however, you just seem to be fixated on the conclave skins because of reasons.

Your thread is about bypassing the acquisition method and trivializing content in order to get its rewards.

I agree, someone who wants to focus on PvP shouldn't be forced to play PvE to progress and get gear with actual gameplay value like new frames and weapons, cosmetics on the other hand, can be easily dismissed and can stay behind whatever grind DE decides to put gating them.

Dude, are you serious? You come here calling "crappy game design" to the part of the game where making actual use of game mechanics and systems is actually required unlike in 99.9% of PvE where these are optional right after claiming that warframe is basically on the same level as a Barbie dress up flash game since you brought up that "fashionframe is your endgame" to validate why skins have gameplay value. But suddenly I'm the one twisting logic and defending "bad game design"? That looks more like projecting than anything else.

Now you're projecting. Just because your idea of endgame doesn't align with mine it's wrong? And forcing us to get content by going through broken abandoned mechanics isn't bad game design?

Wow we have an intellectual here.

2 часа назад, Arc2199 сказал:

Raids were PVE at least and definitely 10x better than conclave.

You dont like Conclave - you dont play it. What the #*!%ing problem. If you want that rewards - you farm for it, simple as that. I could agree on the problem of low population in conclave cos i play it from time to time and it takes time to find a game. Thats the real problem and that problem should be solved.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Arc2199 said:

Now you're projecting. Just because your idea of endgame doesn't align with mine it's wrong?

It's not wrong, but using the customization system being endgame as the reason to get easy access to some of the few prestige rewards in the game doesn't make any sense.

And forcing us to get content by going through broken abandoned mechanics isn't bad game design?

Fun to see you say this since conclave requires knowledge and deep use of mechanics that can be easily broken, abandoned and trivialized in PvE, such as the parkour system (who needs to dodge when instant heals and heavy damage reductions are a thing?), aiming (in a shooter? Nonsense! Just let me press a button and nuke everything), energy management (feel free to mindlessly spam the nuke button since Zenurik, EV trin, energy pads, etc won't let you run out of energy).

Even funnier to see the quoted statement when DE has just added cosmetics to abandoned modes like ESO, the bad designed arbitrations, and a boss hunt, withsaid rewards locked behind abysmal drop chances in order to artificially extend the time it takes to get them even tough these were advertised as prestige rewards. But hey! That's a perfect design i guess.

Also it was pointed a few times above, if the customization system of a game is its endgame, then it's hard to believe that it's has good game design, specially since out of PvP there is no actual reason to learn game mechanics and systems other than modding.

Raids were PVE at least and definitely 10x better than conclave.

So your only reason to bash on conclave and claim that it's a broken mode and whatever excuse is as basic as "it's PvP".

Wow we have an intellectual here.

Those remarks are a neat way to get your own thread closed. No matter how much we disagree, there's no reason (other than perhaps "i ran out of arguments") to fall back into name calling and ironic remarks. Stay civil, man!

Edited by Stormdragon
  • Like 6

3 hours ago, Arc2199 said:

Raids were PVE at least and definitely 10x better than conclave.

DE's own player metrics would beg to differ considering neither were above 2% play rate and weren't even .5% apart from each other.