Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make all Conclave skins buyable with plat and remove the requirement for the Syandana to glow

--PV--Arc

On 2019-05-03 at 8:41 PM, Avanami said:

You dont like Conclave - you dont play it. What the #*!%ing problem. If you want that rewards - you farm for it, simple as that. I could agree on the problem of low population in conclave cos i play it from time to time and it takes time to find a game. Thats the real problem and that problem should be solved.

I want to play PVE. Not PVP. Why should I have to play PVP to get PVE skins?

These skins should be moved elsewhere asap.

4 hours ago, Arc2199 said:

I want to play PVE. Not PVP. Why should I have to play PVP to get PVE skins?

Because these are "Conclave Skins" (as stated even in your title) and Conclave is the PvP syndicate of the game, so these are PvP skins, not PvE as you claim.

4 hours ago, Arc2199 said:

These skins should be moved elsewhere asap

Let it go, man. Your argument is as basic as "i want the PvP rewards without playing PvP" which has been beaten plenty of times and even someone from the dev team addressed why it won't happen in his twitter. 

Other than that, nothing constructive seems to be coming out of this thread that has looked more like a rant than actual feedback since your very first post.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Stormdragon said:

Because these are "Conclave Skins" (as stated even in your title) and Conclave is the PvP syndicate of the game, so these are PvP skins, not PvE as you claim.

Let it go, man. Your argument is as basic as "i want the PvP rewards without playing PvP" which has been beaten plenty of times and even someone from the dev team addressed why it won't happen in his twitter. 

Other than that, nothing constructive seems to be coming out of this thread that has looked more like a rant than actual feedback since your very first post.

These are PVE skins and you can use them in PVE and 99% of the game is PVE.

Your logic is incorrect and none of what you said or will say will change that.

And yes I do want skins in a PVE game without playing a dead PVP mode. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. The more you fanboy's keep the "DE IS ALWAYS RIGHT AND WHATEVER THEY'VE DONE SHOULD BE FOREVER KEPT LIKE THAT" mentality warframe will never reach its peak potential.

I'm also being as civil as possible while writing this. Same am I when I say the following...

You held the game back by not supporting this change or something along the lines of it. You are directly responsible and everyone is all the worse because of it. Never forget.

Edited by Arc2199