Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chimeraframe [Concept Art] - NEW 01.05.2019 - Trinity

EnderXLII

Been a fan of the new visual language established with the Chimera Prologue (looking forward to New War).

So here's something i've been meaning to do for some time; "Chimeraframe". Have a few more in mind but let's start with the poster boy:

Spoiler

ender-coskun-excal-chimera.jpg?156026227

Nekros:

Spoiler

ender-coskun-nekros-chimera.jpg?15602621

Trinity:

Spoiler

ender-coskun-trin-chimera.jpg?1560262229

Edited by EnderXLII
  • Like 3

44 minutes ago, Sir_Carl said:

looks great although I imagine this being an assassin rather than a playable frame

wasn't even thinking in terms of pc vs. npc to be honest ^^ just a fun thing to make art of.

Edited by EnderXLII

4 hours ago, MrTitan123 said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if sentients managed to develop highly advanced faux-frames. They’d be quite the opponent...

@LostEpoch @Almighty_Jado

I summon thee to critique this sentient creation. RISE FROM YOUR SLUMBERS!

I RISE

Hey, this is a pretty cool design! Although the discussion of whether or not a Warframe with physical Sentient technology could withstand Transference, I am totally down with the idea of Sentients emulating Warframe designs in order to attack us with our own tactics!

Super cool work, Ember. I await more!

I RETURN TO SLUMBER

6 hours ago, MrTitan123 said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if sentients managed to develop highly advanced faux-frames. They’d be quite the opponent...

@LostEpoch @Almighty_Jado

I summon thee to critique this sentient creation. RISE FROM YOUR SLUMBERS!

I love this design!! I agree with Jado that having a Warframe made of Sentient parts might not work due to their different natures. However a Warframe designed like a sentient or sentient designed like a Warframe I could roll with. Overall I love this and your design is just so sleek and detailed!!

I love them, and would be great to have them included into the game as special troops or something.

Its quite likely that if a warframe was to appear in this form, it would be Mirage, as she was desintegrated by the Sentients, but we do the same with Syntesis and capture Targets, so that might not be the end of said corpse....