Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A black box with the name "Excalibur" showed up at the mission summary screen

Jakkyr

I don't even know what to make of it, it might just be just what the player model is called since its the original one, but i have no clue what caused it to get there.

I noticed a scroll bar on the side of my gear summary, so i went down to see what more gear got leveled, and then there's just a black box called Excalibur, with a rank of "." and a "." next to the name, first i thought that was particle effects but no.

LBOiM3C.png(notice the long scroll bar)

vehkhqu.pngzW6LOax.png Who's frame is this, cus it certainly aint mine

1 minute ago, terrorBOOKs said:

Well this seems like a bug if anything, seen as how your warframe is not shown at all anywhere else.

My warframe is in the first picture, all my equipment is there, its just that the Excalibur is in addition to all that

5 minutes ago, Jakkyr said:

My warframe is in the first picture, all my equipment is there, its just that the Excalibur is in addition to all that

I am dump, please forgive me. I remain by my point that this is probably a bug, where you on a public mission and if so, did you have an excal?

Just now, terrorBOOKs said:

I am dump, please forgive me. I remain by my point that this is probably a bug, where you on a public mission and if so, did you have an excal?

(I forgive) Yes it was a public mission, and i checked earlier i thought the same, nobody was Excal. it was Mesa, Valkyr, Saryn, Equinox (all prime). (For that matter, nobody even had a pet or weapon named Excalibur.) The only connection i could think of was that the Saryn was had an Excalibur prime pfp. Thats why i started off saying i think it might be the player model is called Excalibur so i triggered something to make it show up. But as far as i could say it was a really normal axi sabotage mission.

• 1 month later...