Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Update 24.8.0

[DE]Drew

1 hour ago, [DE]Drew said:

Also, a new Arbitrations reward has been added: the elusive Aura Forma Blueprint! Craft an Aura Forma to modify an Aura slot on a Warframe to be compatible with any Mod Polarity.

This made me make some kind of noise that was a cross between laughter and frustrated screaming. I just know this is going to be unreasonable to craft therefore not worth the effort, I'd say this might as well just be a feature but that's not how Warframe does things.

2 minutes ago, xKobronicx said:

This made me make some kind of noise that was a cross between laughter and frustrated screaming. I just know this is going to be unreasonable to craft therefore not worth the effort, I'd say this might as well just be a feature but that's not how Warframe does things.

it requires 4 normal forma... i saw that was like not worth it... plus 10 nitain on top of that

vor 3 Minuten schrieb spirit_of_76:

it is 20 8 rounds of 2.5 min missions.  

But loading between zones will alway add up to 2more minute

vor 5 Minuten schrieb spirit_of_76:

yes the relics are the most common drop as they should be I agree that axi should be more common and the endo does not need to exist (however the amount is nice for once).  yah the RNG on it sucks we get it but neo reliks are good forma/ducat fodder with some of the best fissure mission options (especially because mot is considered a neo fissure for some dumb reason). 
care to elaborate as to why neo relics are unnecessary.  a better option would be an ABCD rotation or to set the reliks in A rotations at 50% lith to meso.  the point of the ultra-rare drops is to be hard to get and to keep to you grinding.  
I like the Idea of letting us do the mission faster if we can keep efficiency but first they need to fix some of the scaling problems in that mode (especially after host migrations it does not shift the efficiency drain back to normal despite reduced spawns).  for the most part, the rewards are fine I agree that the neo axi ratio should look more like the neo endo one.  personally, I would replace the endo with the axi relics and the axi relics with kuva but that is just me.  

With much, much luck you´ll get 4 relics and a few credits, not more but most of the time less.
In that 22min you can simply run Ukko/Void in 40s-1min and that at least 15 times (if you have a very slow pc/loading times) and you have a 100% relic drop chance. Open them and you have enough void traces for at least 2 rads (which is the average in eso), but at least 11 more prime parts thnan farming in eso and you get resources while running Ukko.
I would never ever ever ever recommend anyone to farm relics in onslaugth, that simply not worth it.
That´s what´s making this mode so bad, i get stuff i would never want to get there.

Make the mode fun, so poeple play it for fun, not because they have everything else in the game and just want the ephemeras...
I´m running this mode for a reward with 1.01%. I have everything else.
And than i have a friend who get it in his 3rd run while im grinding on it 33hr+ that´s not playing for fun, that is work...

@[DE]Drew ok, so if your gonna have a dumb debuff associated with the revive shards, dont make them picked up automatically, most frames asides from inaros cant survive that kinda debuff allow the shards to be marked and use action button to pick them up so the person most confident in their ability to carry them successfully to the revive station can do it.

also reduce the number of rounds needed to receive reward please. most of the complaints on the forum can be boiled down to this one thing. change that and arbitrations will be fun and proper end-game content

on the note of ephemeras i have not seen one in my 300+ runs of the exploiter orb, since it came out, hell.. i haven't even seen the stalker once since then either.. let alone the drop from him.. make them able to be traded so i can just pay plat to someone who has 15 extra and doesn't want em..

vor 11 Minuten schrieb Hexecution:

Some people are more lucky than one another, and that is the exact purpose of ephemera drop. Suck it up and move on, stop being so butt hurt about it and complain so you can get your freebies. If you want to get it, well then keep farming, otherwise stop your whining.

If it would be fun, no problem. But the gememode is no fun.

Otherwise i wouldn´t be alone after zone 4 in 95% of the run (other 5% are people who need just the ephemera, too)
Give me something similar to vitus essence and i would run it too, because i than know that i´ll get it someday.

So I just know that I have a 90% CHANCE (not guranteed) to get it  in 227 runs and with a 99% chance in 454 runs and with bad rng I won´t have it by that time...

1 hour ago, [DE]Drew said:

Also, a new Arbitrations reward has been added: the elusive Aura Forma Blueprint! Craft an Aura Forma to modify an Aura slot on a Warframe to be compatible with any Mod Polarity.

Cool. Can we get some exilus slot versions of these too?

1 hour ago, ReaverKane said:

DE Announces change;
Majority of feedback tells DE it's not the best way to fix this.
DE Does it anyway...
Profit?

In all honesty, it's a bad patch, like Nightwave was a bad patch, like the REAL first iteration of Arbitrations was badly implemented.

Covering your ears and hoping that the next big patch shifts people's attention doesn't negate the fact that the problem persists.

The problem with Arbitrations was never the scaling or the perma death, it was actually everything else:
The stupid Drones that are just there because DE has one solution to making things dificult, and one solution only...
The fantastic idea of making all the things just take longer for worse rewards, that was a problem.

And finally, the thing you're trying to sweep under the rug, the freaking P2P system being S#&$. Fix the Host migration issues instead of killing the whole identity of the game mode. Make the game PAUSE THE GAME, STOP EVERYTHING, as soon as the host leaves. Because host migration isn't just an issue in Arbitrations, it's an issue EVERYWHERE!

Cannot stress this enough, but you’re absolutely right.

Let’s hope they actually change the game mode for the good from community feedback.

So I came out of my first Arbitration since the change. It was terrible. I can understand that there wasn't enough time to change anything between our massive feedback that this was not a good idea. You should have just waited. Or better yet if you could go back in time, proposed the idea for feedback instead of designing it already. Consider doing this in the future.

Although this has advantages too. At least we now don't have to be theoretical about it. I will no longer play Arbitrations until you bring back permadeath because it brings me nothing but frustration and annoyance instead of fun. I realise that means I may not play an Arbitration again ever depending how stubborn people are about trying to force life into whoever's brainbaby this new design is. It's a shame as I only have endgame left. As a vet I am rather disappointed but hold out hope that the public outcry that is sure to continue will make DE reconsider this Arbitration design.

Back to my daily Sortee and the occasional Kuva Flood for my Warframe allowance...

This new "financial stress" needs just a bit of tweaking. I was just trying it out, to see how it works and I was 4/5 of reviving the ally but he left and I kept the Burden. If there are no Towers active your Burden should go away or maybe, as you worked hard to get it and be a nice playera, just fall at your tower so someone could pick the one left then pick yours and revive you. I spent the whole mission with Burden because no one else died and I didn't want to suicide and to get rid of it and hope the other would do the same for me.

16 minutes ago, Kingdom_key599 said:

it requires 4 normal forma... i saw that was like not worth it... plus 10 nitain on top of that

Ah, so again, DE is working backwards... Trying to make Nitain more relevant, and thus making Nightwave Creds more relevant for veterans.
Seriously, their latest "solutions" to problems are just throwing stuff at us that forces to have to encounter the problems more often...

Like with Nightwave, people don't do long endurance runs, because it's unrewarding, and therefore boring and time consuming... So instead of fixing that, they put challenges in Nightwave that forces people to relive that nightmare... Like that's going to work.

I don't get what kind of backwards logic is this? "People complain that there's no end-game, so instead of fixing the end-game, or creating some resemblance of it, lets just force them to do the one we kinda have but most people hates!"

1 minute ago, ReaverKane said:

Ah, so again, DE is working backwards... Trying to make Nitain more relevant, and thus making Nightwave Creds more relevant for veterans.
Seriously, their latest "solutions" to problems are just throwing stuff at us that forces to have to encounter the problems more often...

Like with Nightwave, people don't do long endurance runs, because it's unrewarding, and therefore boring and time consuming... So instead of fixing that, they put challenges in Nightwave that forces people to relive that nightmare... Like that's going to work.

that is exactly why i don't do nightwave either too grindy...

BUG REPORT:

After reviving an ally in Arbitration, the Arbitration Drones just stopped spawning altogether. So when another guy died the very next round, we were not able to get a single point towards reviving him through the next 9 rounds of defense. I think somehow reviving somehow triggers a script to stop spawning drones inadvertently or something. No good! Other than that I enjoy the system, promotes teamwork.

1 hour ago, EddyStylez said:

A real team player.

giphy.gif

Perma death was the only thing remotely close to "difficulty" in arbitrations, the thing that kept you on your toes, and now is gone, i am allowed to be against it, and as a "protest" i wont be reviving anyone, not to mention it is poorly implemented, now if other people screw up in the mission, I am the one getting punished for it, you cant avoid the pickups, they are not like the index since you can vacuum them from miles, you cant drop the pickups, and by the looks of it, if the dead person leaves, you are stuck with the pickups, remaining nerfed for the rest of the mission.

Poor update, arbitrations are now worse, the rewards are bad with absurd prices, they should just implement the scaling change, thats the only good thing about it, because it makes the missions actually harder.

9 minutes ago, Koalachan said:

So I came out of my first Arbitration since the change. It was terrible. I can understand that there wasn't enough time to change anything between our massive feedback that this was not a good idea. You should have just waited. Or better yet if you could go back in time, proposed the idea for feedback instead of designing it already. Consider doing this in the future.

Although this has advantages too. At least we now don't have to be theoretical about it. I will no longer play Arbitrations until you bring back permadeath because it brings me nothing but frustration and annoyance instead of fun. I realise that means I may not play an Arbitration again ever depending how stubborn people are about trying to force life into whoever's brainbaby this new design is. It's a shame as I only have endgame left. As a vet I am rather disappointed but hold out hope that the public outcry that is sure to continue will make DE reconsider this Arbitration design.

Back to my daily Sortee and the occasional Kuva Flood for my Warframe allowance...

Nice rant but speak for yourself. I also am a vet and I love the change. Promotes teamwork instead of solo tryharding. Just play the Arbitration solo if you are so bothered by being able to die and revive.

i can directly add two things that needs to be changed ASAP.

First : The revive towers. people still won't bother. warframe is mostly pub, and almost none of them will cooperate to bring back someone. you have way more chance of this happening if each token can be brought individually.

second : ... please, for the love of the Arbiters of Hexis, change the rotation sizes to be NORMAL. they must be 5 minutes, 5 waves... without touching the prices. they should have never been 10 minutes and just stretch out the missions for a ridiculous amount of time, for no good reasons. everyone and their mother has been asking for this change. are you going to IGNORE ( because it can only be described as such, now... ) this very clear and precise feedback? all the player base hate this stupid "10" wave/minute requirement, it shouldn't be.

Lastly, about the rivens, maybe that making each SORT of riven ( Secondary, melee, shotgun, rifle ) availabkle to buy at the arbiters of Hexis could HEAVILY stimulate the use of Arbitration mode, as this would actually make someone really works toward one of their riven. peoples will do any mode, if it can take one one of the RNG layer on that triple RNG sandwich. think about it, please!!

DZwOSBH.png

What the hell has been up with the drop chances of new items over the past 5 months? Ephemera drop rates are insane, Wolf mask drop rate is insane, and now (to a somewhat lesser extent) this is insane.

DE, I love you, but this needs to stop.

1 minute ago, mikakor said:

i can directly add two things that needs to be changed ASAP.

First : The revive towers. people still won't bother. warframe is mostly pub, and almost none of them will cooperate to bring back someone. you have way more chance of this happening if each token can be brought individually.

second : ... please, for the love of the Arbiters of Hexis, change the rotation sizes to be NORMAL. they must be 5 minutes, 5 waves... without touching the prices. they should have never been 10 minutes and just stretch out the missions for a ridiculous amount of time, for no good reasons.

first point is such facts it's not even funny. People are pretty selfish like that in pubs. Second point is even more facts. Why are we spending so much more time in this. Keep the rotation (abccccc) but ffs, just keep the waves and such normal. It doesn't add difficulty, it makes stuff waaaaay more TEDIOUS.

Archived