[DE]Drew

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Update 24.8.0

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, symonia said:

Oh yeah definitely, the time it takes to get it is maddening, but pretending like archguns have absolutely zero value outside of profit taker just makes me wonder why he refuses to use anything other than an un-formatted basic Imperator :v

Ok well maybe he was going a little extreme, but honestly, unless you were one of those people that enjoyed staying in a mission for an hour or 2+, it would be unlikely the rewards would affordable to a person. It's tough bruh, one complaint that most players have and no one could deliver on it. Or, they chose to ignore it.

And for archguns, that's probably because besides larkspur and impertor, there isn't much love for those guns outside of archwing much. It's supposed to be an addition and not to be used all the time (hence the cooldown), but that still doesn't explain why it has to be an actual grind to get a chance at something that will probably be what you don't want (I know I'm speaking in a lot of ifs and buts).

Edited by Purity

Posted (edited)

So say others die and i get the burden of debuffs and going in to revive them? lol wtf are you guys drinking because i want some of that. How about AFTER i revive them i get a boon for 5 minutes, can be extra strenght.. etc.

You guys did 0% what the community has sugested and are so stubborn sometimes, i understand you are the devs DE but feedback when good is most precious don´t waste it like this.

Aura forma thumbs up and should have been a reward along time ago for end game content.

Oh and another thing! please add more missions at a time? expand mission buffs? areas with debuffs or hazards that boost drop chances or even lessen rotation times? so many ideas DE that you can implement to make this the best end game mode ever.. pls -.-

Edited by RMSGM
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 8

More rivens require more cap! Let us spend that plat so we can spend more ca$h with u

hace 18 horas, [DE]Drew dijo:

the elusive Aura Forma Blueprint! Craft an Aura Forma to modify an Aura slot on a Warframe to be compatible with any Mod Polarity.

thanks, my 3 rhino's now will be in the vault along with my 4 equinox's 3 ash's 3 volt's 2 nova's

17 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Update 24.8.0

Arbitrations ‘Iteration 1’ Changes

Our goal with this update is to maintain the challenge that Arbitrations promised, while also ensuring that if you or a teammate is knocked out, they still have a chance to jump back into the fight! Iteration 1 brings the discussed Revival mechanic and enemy scaling changes to mirror normal Endless mission modes. We will be watching how these changes play out as we plan to iterate further on the mode in the future, with our next review for Arbitrations focusing on reward pacing.

BE KIND, REVIVE
The rules of Arbitration death have shifted: players are still downed with no bleedout timer, but a Revive tower is now placed at the player’s spot of death. If any squadmate is awaiting Revival, the Arbitration Drones will begin dropping unique pickups known as a “Resurgence Burden”. These pickups function similar to Index points (otherwise known as “Financial Stress”), debuffing the players who carry them. 

In order to revive a player, 5 of these Resurgence Burdens must be taken to their tower simultaneously. These 5 pickups can be delivered by one or multiple squadmates, but cannot be “dropped off” at the tower - it’s all or nothing!

NEW REWARDS
You can now spend Vitus Essence in the Arbitrations Market to purchase Archgun Rivens (if you are below your Riven cap), as well as new cosmetics! The new cosmetic offerings include:

AMPREX TELOS SKIN 
ATOMOS TELOS SKIN 
ATTERAX TELOS SKIN 

ILLUMINA JUDICIUM (name showing incorrectly in game. Will be hotfixed)
Let Arbitration begin.

A similar Emote style to the TennoCon 2019 Emote, the Illumina Judicium displays your true dedication to Arbitrations with a looping Vitus Illumina Glyph whilst doing an angsty Meditation pose.

JUDICIAL OCULUS 
Eyewear created by the Arbiters for those they deem worthy. 

Also, a new Arbitrations reward has been added: the elusive Aura Forma Blueprint! Craft an Aura Forma to modify an Aura slot on a Warframe to be compatible with any Mod Polarity.

General Arbitrations Changes:

• Removed custom enemy level scaling from Defense, Survival, Interception, Excavation, Defection, and Infested Salvage modes in Arbitrations. Enemy scaling now mirrors normal Endless missions that increase as the missions progresses. 
  • Reduced Vitus Essence crafting cost for the Amber Star Blueprint from 2 to 1.

Fixes:

• Potential fix for inability to use Warframe Abilities and prior active Invisibility being broken after using Transference. 
  • Fixed cases of Plains Rescue Bounties prematurely ending. 
  • Fixed (for real this time) the Synth Mod Set Bonus resulting in your weapon reload stopping and Synth icon stuck for a Client players after Operator mode.
  • Fixed a script error if Stalker's target disconnects after his initial Transmission fires up.
  • Fixed Alad V’s skirt clipping into his legs in his Wolf of Saturn Six Episode dioramas.
  • Fixed potential (harmless) script crash that can occur when Wolf dies in the middle of spinning.
  • Fixed equipping Castanas (in default Skin) placing a larger version of one of the projectiles between the Warframes legs.
  • Fixed windows in Grineer Settlement tileset being impassible when they look open. 
  • Fixed some waypoints flip flopping around you in Lua tileset (more fixes required). 
  • Fixed Void Dash colliding with Snowglobe. 
  • Fixed a crash caused by Khora’s Strangledome. 
  • Fixed wonky lantern textures in Teshin’s Relay room as reported here: https://old.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/bene8w/as_one_of_the_4_conclave_players_i_require_these/
  • Fixed an issue where selecting default keybindings would remove the ability to scroll or click, as well as causing other issues. 

Biggest problem of arbitrations wasn't addressed: extreme boredom. Everything takes too long in a game that is supposed to be fast paced. Defenses with hostages are awfully annoying, reason why i hardly ever do defense sorties. Also there is a major problem here: when the host leaves, the hostage loses like 80% of life. 10 min survivals are also a pain, specially when we are interested in rot C, which means 30 min for the 1st try on a 1% chance for an ephemera. Also most people who do Arbitrations don't care much about Archgun rivens. I personally have 0 "content" to do with Archguns and, if I ever need one for any supernatural reason, I'll just buy for plat, since I won't go lottery over something that takes dozens of hours to get when it is faster to grind plat. Imo you should be focusing your time in bringing raids back and making a big launch for their return, so that players actually know they exist(ed).

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Ivara navigator's projectile life freezing ability is still broken, staticor shoots disappear within seconds T_T

• Upvote 1

@[DE]Megan Arca Plasmor and Catchmoon are still bugged with Gara's Mass Vitrify. The projectiles do bounce off the glass wall being both inside or outside of it. It's almost a month since this bug has appeared.

• Upvote 4

so, as dear @[DE]Drew and @[DE]Megan obviously read it in this thread, what people want is...

First : the revive token NOT being automatically picked up, especially not with vacuum. you are PUNISHING other players for the mistake of a weak chain. this token behavior should only be a thing if you are NOT forced to bring the 5 revival token at the same time. if you could drop them one by one, then ok, fine, i will GLADLY try to revive my teammates since i can get rid of this debuff anytime i want, while helping. but FORCING this mechanic on other still living players? you guys want to drive off everyone away from multiplayer arbis? do you even play the game mode? or have read the feedback? like, have you READ the feedback, and not just forced your own ideas of what you wanted in the mode?

second : you guys clearly haven't understood yet that what peoples want from arbitration is NORMAL ROTATIONS?! how hard can it be to get?  everyone in this thread is asking for this. are you going to IGNORE this feedback even longer? you asked feedback. here is it. people. want. 5. damn. minutes. rotations. normal excavator timer, and 5 WAVE ONLY rotations. it's not hard to get, and you clearly don't want to, but guess what? that's how a lot more people will come to play. if you try other pointless "IMPROVEMENTS" ( With very big quotes, because the revival system is NOT, in any shape or form, an improvement ) that continue to punish strong players, then it's never going to work.

Third : 25 vitus essence for an archgun riven? Guys, you seem like you forgot that a majority of players don't even bother with archguns. and now you're making them even less desirable, with rivens that takes way too much time to acquire? 20, or 15 vitus would be a fair price. nice 25...

Here. i hope this get clear, because when you asked for feedback, you obviously didn't read it. now you have this entire thread that gives you feedback about all these points. will you listen to it, or cover your ears and say "i don't see it, i don't see it, my game is good" ?

People asked for what they wanted. it's up to you to step up your game, swallow it, and make it so it's like they wanted. in the end, as a dev, if you want players to play the mode, you can't force your own ideas on the players. it's the players who decides what's in the mode. and right now, you do everything to push them away, without having took into account anything they said... i REALLY hope it's just the first iteration, because right now, the first one is bad. straight. up. bad.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 9

19 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

: the elusive Aura Forma Blueprint! Craft an Aura Forma to modify an Aura slot on a Warframe to be compatible with any Mod Polarity.

What's the point of this? The Corrosive Projection Slot only needs a naramon polairty.

• Haha 1
  • Woah 2
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 2

I get the why of revive towers to mitigate host migration issues (since bandaid is easier to do than to fix host mmigration itself.)

Problem is twofold:
1. We're being punished because these 'points' are all  or nothing and you're boned if you want to actually help.... and you have no option to NOT pick them up.
2. the mode drags on... for... SO. LONG. Maybe instead have it be five minutes/waves/etc like normal, but the pattern being ABABACBCBCCC...

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Dark_Lugia said:

Why does it only work if there´s an unvault? We currently don´t have an unvault, still 100% relic drop (And Nova/Volt are easy to get, so you are always sub 1min and you don´t have to be a speedrunner or wasting energy pads)

I don't think it is.  that and they change drop tables in the void for unvaults.   

And people dont have time to open relics? But they have time to waste 20minutes in eso? You can maybe even sell the common staff and buy your wanted prime part.
And eso loot isn´t the best XD it´s one of the worst drop tables for relics way to low drop chance for axi, to high chance for photora/weapon parts in rot a/b.
And if i go there for leveling i won´t stay for 8 zones

it has the best overall loot table of all endless missions.  Mot, and Ani are the only guaranteed source of relics in the game only one will give you an axi ad it is one every 20min.  
erris is the best neo axi farm in the game it has a 5 min average wave time with almost guaranteed neo reliks and guaranteed axi 1.9 neo and 2 axi every 20 min
hiricron is often considered the best farm in the game it has  ~ 50% chance at relics on b and c rotations but has a rotation rate of about 1 every 200 sec
depending on mission choice it takes anywhere form 3-5 min to crack a relic if by running ESO where I can level weapons for other content, farm focus, and earn good rewards (decent quantities of endo and radiant relics) then why wouldn't I.  
also taking only one weapon does not increase the efficiency of leveling.  taking weapons that don't need leveling reduces efficiency.   you can level 2 weapons to full in about 4-8 rounds if you have a saryn or decent Volt less with a top of the line saryn.  this is without a booster.  in fact, staying longer is more efficient in places like hydron & Hellen where without a booster I can Level a gun in 15 consecutive waves, two sets of 10 waves, or 6 5 wave wimp runs.  

I have less than 15 sec loading time into new parts of the mission, but you have to wait 30s to abort, you need time to reach the portal, the portal isn´t always spawning instant, etc. and you are running ukko solo not with someone else XD another player will always slow you down.

And saryn doesn´t require skill, trust me: i was the saryn in my 91 runs and there wasn´t anything challenging by pressing 1, than 3, than the left mouse button and 4 while repeating  the 4 press every 15s. And as i said, nearly noone stays beyond zone 4, because everything is max ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I have done the onko farm during the Rhino prime access it was a slog even solo will only marginally better results than farming syndicate standing and turning it into reliks and that was solo.  Like I said without a fast frame and if you are set at about 1.5-2.5 min a mission total.  so not that helpful.  it is fine if you are doing it for the Void loot. (traces, Vor) but it is a highly specialized farm where ESO is a jack of all trades.  

on saryn skill, there is a difference between them.  I take a Valk with a good melee and I often can out damage a saryn this is without memeing strike below are some examples in saryn quality and skill.  (for some reason despite running head first at the enemy I still alway take less damage than even the best saryns (the worst ones don't do anything and slow me down with the constant need for ressing)

goodsaryn.jpg
ok_syarn.jpg

Index points in arbitrations are such a bad idea I can't even.

I can't think of a more appropiate idea to enable and promote toxic behaviours. Good job.

PS: My first arbitration experience after the recent rework: team - 2 saryns 2 hildryns. Guess who died in the first 10 minutes. Now guess who refused to revive. 10/10 I'd be toxic again.

• Upvote 5

Great another type of Riven and the max is still 90 please remove the Riven Slots with over 400 Weapons not even thinking about duplicate rivens for fifferent Playstyles limiting the player to 90 (if you have the ridiculous amount of plat for it) seems like a cruel joke I've been at the cap for over a year and i constantly have to throw away rivens or transmute them wich because of RNG often results in regret for not just selling them for Endo 

This system is a Joke and total exploitation

hace 36 minutos, Harmona dijo:

Index points in arbitrations are such a bad idea I can't even.

I can't think of a more appropiate idea to enable and promote toxic behaviours. Good job.

PS: My first arbitration experience after the recent rework: team - 2 saryns 2 hildryns. Guess who died in the first 10 minutes. Now guess who refused to revive. 10/10 I'd be toxic again. 

My second arbitration experience after the recent rework: Interception, 1 hildryn (<- random), 1 rhino (<- random), 1 frost (<- my brother) and 1 nekros (<- that's me) . Hildryns died twice, Frost and me collected the 5 coins (tokens, points??) in no time and revive him. I don't see whats the problem and why people complain about it.
Anyway is your choice, if you want to revive your team mates, do it, otherwise let them die and quit the squad.

Posted (edited)

Here's another great idea that can be implemented into this mess of a gamemode: Lootable corpses!

Corpses of fallen teammates are now lootable, you can loot everything they have equipped including mods, weapons, platinum etc.! Unless they leave right away, of course.

Now that will make me install the game again.

Edited by Mokkun108
  • Haha 4
  • Woah 2

4 hours ago, RMSGM said:

So say others die and i get the burden of debuffs and going in to revive them? lol wtf are you guys drinking because i want some of that. How about AFTER i revive them i get a boon for 5 minutes, can be extra strenght.. etc.

You guys did 0% what the community has sugested and are so stubborn sometimes, i understand you are the devs DE but feedback when good is most precious don´t waste it like this.

Aura forma thumbs up and should have been a reward along time ago for end game content.

Oh and another thing! please add more missions at a time? expand mission buffs? areas with debuffs or hazards that boost drop chances or even lessen rotation times? so many ideas DE that you can implement to make this the best end game mode ever.. pls -.-

This, pretty much. Basic game design! Don't punish the player, instead encourage/reward them to do something if you really want people to revive others. That's always gonna be more fun.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

yeah its better to momentarily reward players who contribute to reviving the team than punish them for not.  maybe a 5 second invulnerability state or something like that

Edited by h3addie
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

Ok. So here is my regular amprex and here it is with a skin that takes 100 min of survival worth of essence to get (using the same coloration) :

DlH5pvd.png

iaRWawK.png

This is not worth the grind.Then again there is an Emote worth 50 essence(ok..) Arch-gun rivens worth 25(guns that find a use only in the Profit taker fight, not to mention the added layer of RNG do to riven nature) 20 Essence for a blindfold.I would be ok with some of the costs in here if the missions were fun to run, but the only times they are is when i get a power buff to something like Chroma.What are warframes that don't have damaging abilities going to do with that buff?(Loki-moded for duration and range, Vauban- same as Loki,Limbo-the frame that when got his rework got is strength build nerfed and the drones make his ult useless as a damaging ability). And it is not like we haven't come up with ideas on how to make the gamemode better, there are plenty out there on the forums like giving rewards on the same interval as normal missions, having a miniboss after each rotation removing drones because they only make the mission annoying, making the buffs a warframe gets depend on the stat thet has the most impact, hell even a random stat that is relevant to the frame would be better.I wouldn't mind having a negative range chroma getting +300% range. No one was asking for revives, the complain was about host migrations when the host quits the game. I understand this somewhat fixes the host migration but it creates other problems based on the way it was implemented it punishes players for playing well. I hope this post doesn't remain unnoticed like the rest of the ideas we've put together as a comunity.

Edited by lucimaster100
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 3

22 hours ago, Revanx said:

Also, enemies now have a chance to drop the elusive Aura Forma Blueprint! Craft Aura Forma to further customize your Warframe and fine-tune your Mod builds

*he quoted that from [DE]Drew

22 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

new Arbitrations reward has been added: the elusive Aura Forma Blueprint! Craft an Aura Forma to modify an Aura slot on a Warframe to be compatible with any Mod Polarity.

so which is it?! an enemy drop in arbi or an arbi reward?? 

Posted (edited)

Dear DE, As just a average player, not hardcore one. I must say since Arbitrations release, I avoid it as much as I can not because of it's permanent death but it's too boring to keep going to get rotation C for reward that I want. Please understand that If you want Arbitrations is tough, it's not mean to make it as long as possible like some recent Alert or Nightwave. (Which suddenly I complete this season ~ No, I don't go to do 60 Min of Surviving, IT's not that tough but it's will boring as hell since I done it when release for first time. 

The real problem is here, I'm not sure what is your team was think about adjustment of events, now no matter events that you want to make it tough, you make it longer. Like Thermal Fracture events when release its need like 20 min for 7 point if our team was not do switch those thermal tank. I think it's is quite fun at start but end up I'm so boring cause it's take too long to finish one that why i'm really thank that you adjust it make we can finish it in one point. even it's too late for me. 

Back to Arbitrations problem. I know that you don't want people to spam this too easy to keep ppl play. But actually it's already limited by 1 hour mission rotation, So no matter people finish it in 30 min or 15 min both need to wait until next mission rotation come. So It's not better to make people no need to pay attention for too long. So people can enjoy it's more than pain to do it? 

It's sure time on mission is one burden that make mission feel tough. But it's also have one point that tension become boredom cause ppl will keep weight that is it still worth to do it or not. Let's take example New Arch gun riven that need 25 VE , if not exc. Mission most of them is 10 min for 1 VE, so it's about 250 min of Arbitrations, If got good team that can stay at least 30 min, you talking about 9 round for only 1 Riven. And you need to stay full 30 min for 8 round plus 20 min on last round. So If ppl who want that arch gun riven bad for some reason, but he is just have time to play like 1 or 2 hour a day. You asking them to sinking half of their play time on Arbitrations even that their still need 5 days or so to complete one that riven. that is calculate with all good bias , no fail run, no sh-t host migration, no attention on other events (cause you have 30 min left on each hour you can play before new mission rotation land) 

Now I think you can catch idea why people keep asking for shorten it's rotation time. It's not about people think it's tough but it's boredom and take too long time that better to use for do other contents. And also with no need to remove perma-death. If time limit for each rotation back to 5 min. Ppl who die will likely can wait for end of rotation than leave with no need to bother about death method, I really think ppl who leave only one reason that they need to just wait for almost 10 mins. 

Yes you can make some long run events, but for rare events like special alert or weekly, monthly events. But please not for something that need spam to farming. Very little of your customer enjoy pain to stay on survival mission for hour every day or several times a day.

So conclusion ~ it's about you want to make Arbitrations for just Hardcore people who have tons time to play and have good team to keep along, or make a chance for some average player who join random party which some of them just want VE and keep say they will leave on 10-20 min no matter you try tell them 30 min will got good item rotation but they just want to leave cause it too long....

PS. As I say about Nightwave 60 min survival, I'm not dare to call my friend to do it again since last time he say he need to rest his hand cause he need to keep slash enemy for 60 min... I only can say ppl who think it's good idea to make this 60 min survival not care about player's health at all. 

Edited by LumilSilvermoon
  • Like 3

It seems that going AFK in a Survival Arbitration is the new meta. Needs more work.

Honestly, the Aura Forma sounds great even though the cost might be a bit much post-nightwave, but having it tied to Arbitration is something I'm a bit leery about.

Yep, still total waste of time.

• Upvote 2