Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Update 24.8.0

[DE]Drew

vor 4 Stunden schrieb spirit_of_76:
Spoiler

I don't think it is.  that and they change drop tables in the void for unvaults.   

it has the best overall loot table of all endless missions.  Mot, and Ani are the only guaranteed source of relics in the game only one will give you an axi ad it is one every 20min.  
erris is the best neo axi farm in the game it has a 5 min average wave time with almost guaranteed neo reliks and guaranteed axi 1.9 neo and 2 axi every 20 min
hiricron is often considered the best farm in the game it has  ~ 50% chance at relics on b and c rotations but has a rotation rate of about 1 every 200 sec
depending on mission choice it takes anywhere form 3-5 min to crack a relic if by running ESO where I can level weapons for other content, farm focus, and earn good rewards (decent quantities of endo and radiant relics) then why wouldn't I.  
also taking only one weapon does not increase the efficiency of leveling.  taking weapons that don't need leveling reduces efficiency.   you can level 2 weapons to full in about 4-8 rounds if you have a saryn or decent Volt less with a top of the line saryn.  this is without a booster.  in fact, staying longer is more efficient in places like hydron & Hellen where without a booster I can Level a gun in 15 consecutive waves, two sets of 10 waves, or 6 5 wave wimp runs.  

I have done the onko farm during the Rhino prime access it was a slog even solo will only marginally better results than farming syndicate standing and turning it into reliks and that was solo.  Like I said without a fast frame and if you are set at about 1.5-2.5 min a mission total.  so not that helpful.  it is fine if you are doing it for the Void loot. (traces, Vor) but it is a highly specialized farm where ESO is a jack of all trades.  

on saryn skill, there is a difference between them.  I take a Valk with a good melee and I often can out damage a saryn this is without memeing strike below are some examples in saryn quality and skill.  (for some reason despite running head first at the enemy I still alway take less damage than even the best saryns (the worst ones don't do anything and slow me down with the constant need for ressing)

goodsaryn.jpg
ok_syarn.jpg

Ukko/Hepit are always 100% relic drops no matter if there´s an unvault or not.

Nearly all void missions have a 100% relic droptable, like Mithra, Marduk Aten etc, not just Mot and Ani.
And I was complaining about neo relics in the rot c unlike Mot which has 100% axi in rot c (And mot it T4 difficulty and not T2 Like Ani, so i would compare ESO with Mot and not Ani).
And if it´s just for random axi farming i like Mithra (100% relic droptable) and interception takes just around 3-3,5min per round, so it´s still muc faster than ESO.
(For special relics like the new equinox pa the venus bounties are a good alternative)

As I said it before: for leveling noone is running the whole 8 waves, you leave at max wave 4 cause you are done, often much earlier.
And why are you talking about running 15 waves of hydron for leveling a weapon? ESO is much faster (like you see in my pictue, where it takes me ~1.5min to level a gun, why would i waste 10+min more in hydron?)

ESO is not "the jack of all trades" it´s a waste of time and everything it offers can be farmed way easier somewhere else.
Especial if you have everything leveled that gives mr exp (i´m just missing the wolf sledge and hint, he doesn´t spawn there). The only thing i need/want is the 1.01% ephemera drop.

And what´s about that useless Valkyr Saryn comparison?
The outdamaged saryn was there to level (which is stupid, since 100% of the ability kill exp goes into the warframe) so i asume she didn´t realy want to kill, but took a dmg dealing frame in case noone has one
And for the other oic i don´t have enough information.

And as I said in the last post, skill doesn´t matter. All you need it a effi value >1% if you kill 10 enemie or 1,000,000 makes no difference.
The dmg taken doesn´t say anything too.  My Saryn is running with Hunter Adrenaline and not Flow, so i´ll take dmg on purpose to get energy and that without dying in any of the 8 zones. All I care about is keeping the effi high enough to not fail, idc for dmg done, enemies killed, dmg taken, or anything else (and this can be easily achieved by pressing once in a while 1 and 4 XD)

While the arbitration changes are nice, it still takes way too long to earn vitus essence. (or rewards just cost too much) Gathering the 25 essence for a single arch-gun riven takes a bit over four hours of survival. It takes over 8 hours of survival for the new emote. This is only possible for players that have hours of free time. Recent content has been getting progressively more time and/or RNG heavy. I would really like to see this trend stop, as it has made the game less enjoyable for me. The arch-gun rivens are a great example. It takes hours of farming for a one in three chance that RNG will give something I would even use.

Please buff the goddamn spawn rate for Wolf! I've only seen him TWICE from the beginning of Nightwave and TWICE since the b u l l s h i t  6% spawn chances on level 20+ thingy. And after that even Stalker won't spawn anymore for me even thought, I killed plenty of bosses and got his warning messages.

7 minutes ago, .LeiA._ said:

Please buff the goddamn spawn rate for Wolf! I've only seen him TWICE from the beginning of Nightwave and TWICE since the b u l l s h i t  6% spawn chances on level 20+ thingy. And after that even Stalker won't spawn anymore for me even thought, I killed plenty of bosses and got his warning messages.

same boat here, its been messed up to only see wolf two times and nothing drops. @[DE]Rebecca hey i know we the players cant force you and the team to change things about the game if thats your vision for it, we get that, but we beg you and your team to see how poisonous the Low spawn rate/low drop % stuff can be. your promoteing burn out in your player base because alot of us the only thing we need from arbitrations/ESO and exploiter orb are the ephemera at 3% i have personally done the orb over 700 times since its release and i have seen no ephemera drop, not once.. please up it to atleast 8-10 percent.. or make them tradible so we can get em from people who have had dozens drop for them..

and hopefully with a little luck our voice can be heard and we can urge you to see that these ephemera and other low drop/spawn rates need raised by a few more %. take for example myself and quite a few others, throughout the entire nightwave series from beginning to now we've only encountered wolf a matter of maybe three times and because of how cluttered his drop table is with trash items some of us will never experience having the hammer parts drop. 

on note of stalker type mobs, i havent seen the stalker once since nightwave started and at a losey 5% chance i will like never get to see his smoke machine ephemera, make the stalker alittle more common please.. i have farmed every boss i can for their mark and myself and my friends run together in the hopes he will spawn and we never see him.. i urge you to think about making him a 4-5% chance each person who has his mark..

1 hour ago, .LeiA._ said:

he appears more then he used to but is a huge waste of time, he  never drops anything.  most groups will ignore him, since that is the intelligent thing to do.

de i just got a gravi mag and instaled it but only to find that i need a arch gun lancher segment to put it in my gear and im cove not yet old mate so now i need 99.000 standing de pleas and 5 minets to use the arch gun after out of ammo i just want to use the arch gun and be fast so pleas just let us use the arch gun is missons we just want the arch gun pleas let us use it after geting the gravi mag pleas:sentient:

Those Arbitration changes I can already tell you are horrible lol.  Hopefully you guys change Nightwave for the better as well on the next season of it, some of the challenges are rediculous, and nobody likes dailies/weeklies.  I can't think of anyone who played an MMO of some type who was like "Hey I like these dailies" aside from daily dungeons in WoW I guess.  Not to mention some of the Daily/Weeklies in this game take stupid time compared to most others.

Edit: Also no Wolf spawns from this event, even if it was the first 6 weeks you figure at least one would've happened, which dropped all momentum of hyping up that boy.

On ‎2019‎-‎04‎-‎24 at 10:27 PM, ReaverKane said:

Fix the Host migration issues instead of killing the whole identity of the game mode. Make the game PAUSE THE GAME, STOP EVERYTHING, as soon as the host leaves. Because host migration isn't just an issue in Arbitrations, it's an issue EVERYWHERE!

👍

Host migration is THE issue in the game. Nothing is as seriously broken as what happens when the host leaves. It has gotten so bad I immediately HATE any host that leaves, even though they do nothing wrong. All I want to do is f**k them right back, for putting me through this unsafe, stressful, mission-destroying experience.

It has also become a semi-intentional trolling mechanism. Just one example: it is now not uncommon in survival missions that the host goes to extraction area pre-mission accomplished, and then immediately leaves. The host is of course the only one knowing he/she will leave, so no-one else even has a chance of getting there in time => forced host change with forced reset of abilities, map etc. etc. and approx. 1 out of 10 results in the mission completely breaking (= you lose your sh*t, excepting the single reward drop you might get per email).

And with "semi-intentional trolling" I mean that players doing just one rotation and noticing that they are the host now know that the fastest way to leave the mission is exactly the way that will force a host-change (using 5 minutes to search for the extraction and basically staying on it when the 1st rotation ends). Everyone knows how f****d host change is, but the host doesn't care because the only unaffected player will be the host that is leaving. You can actually see this behaviour play out on the map.

Even if the host change goes through (and you survive the sudden reset/freeze/loose abilities etc. etc.), you often have a situation with other players desperately running for extraction (trying to reach it before the host change kicks in) and then the next host change starts up immediately after the first concludes (another "reach extraction in 30 seconds or risk loosing everything you fought for"-situation).

This is sheer insanity, it is the PLAYER LEAVING a mission that should bear the brunt of the problems, not players staying in mission. FREEZE the leaving host until the host hand-over has concluded successfully and ONLY THEN RELEASE the host (to conclude the mission, get drops & affinity and actually leave). This is not even hard to do, in addition it is the basic concept for hand-overs in a multitude of digital protocols...

12 hours ago, DebrisFlow said:

Collect revive tokens for downed team-mate > Downed team-mate leaves mission > Stuck with 3 debuffs and no way to get rid of them. Most intelligent design ever. Clap Clap.

Before even testing this new "feature" i suspected this would be the major problem :<

These tokens need to be set to opt to pickup (like you do with datamass , ayatan stars , power cells etc) instead being forced to pick them up whenever you pass by.

Or just ditch this dumb "feature" this supposed to be hard endgame mission after all not a regular mission for all the newbies to play.

Permadeath should be permadeath not "kinda permadeath"

8 hours ago, Graavarg said:

👍

This is sheer insanity, it is the PLAYER LEAVING a mission that should bear the brunt of the problems, not players staying in mission. FREEZE the leaving host until the host hand-over has concluded successfully and ONLY THEN RELEASE the host (to conclude the mission, get drops & affinity and actually leave). This is not even hard to do, in addition it is the basic concept for hand-overs in a multitude of digital protocols... 

That wouldn't be a viable solution, sure it works for intentional cases but doesn't cover edge cases like power or internet outages... The State permanence must be handled better and a full state pause needs to be enacted when the host leaves. The timers, AI, everything should stop, that's the most basic thing... And then there's the issue with the game losing data that shouldn't be lost, like rewards energy levels for warframes, active skills, all that stuff NEEDS to be preserved. Imagine a 100 stack Nidus after a host migration going back to 0... In a high enough level mission he might not be able to get back to stride. Same goes for Saryn with spore counts, etc.

And instead of fixing this most basic and most problematic of issues, they slap a bandaid in it for the least played game mode, at the same time sacrificing the whole initial premise of Arbitrations.

On 2019-04-25 at 4:20 AM, [DE]Drew said:

So as tested by many players who fell victim themselves... now solo extraction as client in Arbitration survival will lose all loot as opposed to normal survival? Or normal survival also now made players lose their loot upon solo extraction if not as host?

29 minutes ago, kyori said:

So as tested by many players who fell victim themselves... now solo extraction as client in Arbitration survival will lose all loot as opposed to normal survival? Or normal survival also now made players lose their loot upon solo extraction if not as host?

Since Hostmigration is now and probably will always be an issue in Warframe they really NEED to set it so when the host goes to extract, it extracts everyone instead of going to a migration.

Sure other people might want to stay longer but they're probably significantly more averse to losing all the rewards they have accumulated up to that point,

I fully support solo extraction and I dunno maybe it's just me but I'd rather get force extracted than lose all my stoofs if the host opts to dip a bit early for my liking. Course in fairness I'm usually ready to GTFO when the first rotation rolls around and virtually comatose by rotation C.

1 hour ago, ReaverKane said:

Imagine a 100 stack Nidus after a host migration going back to 0... In a high enough level mission he might not be able to get back to stride. Same goes for Saryn with spore counts, etc.

I won't count times I've lost 1mln damage stack on Gara due to a host leaving... That's like an hour of keeping 2nd on a 50sec repeat timer. So... it's like going solo only. Great ping, no host migration, no one else to blame. In a coop shooter :)

Archived