[DE]Drew

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Update 24.8.0

Can't you please add a toggle that disables WASD and arrow keys moving the cursor? And the cursor being centered when you have to select an amount of something in your inventory? Anything that takes the mouse cursor away from your control is a huge quality of life issue for those of us who never have, never do, and never will play Warframe with a controller. This has been here since the controller update in June and no one from DE has even recognized it as an issue.

Something as simple as being able to disable controller support in the game would be perfect.

• Applause 2

@[DE]Drew still no fix for catchmoon or plasmor not going through gara wall ? 

And also it is disheartening that your team didnt listened to the major complaint of arbitration : rotations being double the amount of time . Most of the time it is a chore to wait for rot c and that is if people dont die and we get an host migration.. I dont die there 

ReSt of the update seems fine 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Removed custom enemy level scaling from Defense, Survival, Interception, Excavation, Defection, and Infested Salvage modes in Arbitrations. Enemy scaling now mirrors normal Endless missions that increase as the missions progresses. 

...sigh, if only it was also mirroring normal Endless mission intervals :thinking:

I'd probably pick x1.5 or x2 enemy scaling with normal intervals rather than having doubled intervals of boredom.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Also, enemies now have a chance to drop the elusive Aura Forma Blueprint! Craft Aura Forma to further customize your Warframe and fine-tune your Mod builds.

Aura Forma? I seem to be out of the loop.

• Like 2

So Mesa Prime's butt is considered 'fixed' eh? People paid their hard-earned money to buy her, my friend. So it should be fixed and not forgotten.

• Haha 2
  • Woah 1
  • Upvote 3

I hope theres a update for a vaulted relics tab coming one day 🙂 
Thank you for the Hotfix 😄 

8 minutes ago, SQUAKO said:

Don't agree on all points (such as all riven types being there) but EXTREMELY in favor of getting rid of that "rewards take twice as long to get" junk, just way too much of a time investment as is, and also kuva being in the rotations would be extremely welcomed.

Arbitrations are just way too slow, more than they are hard, and now with this new scaling getting a couple Cs really does sound extra tedious.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 3

I see we are still restricted to the 90 riven cap.

I've already express how I felt about the arbitration's revive system.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Just now, Iceheart125 said:

Aura Forma? I seem to be out of the loop.

It’s brand new with this update as far as I know. Like, out of the blue no warning. 

• Upvote 1

Nikana zaws are still broken. (sheath vanishing when used)

Dual energy color is a mess still, it's hardly noticeable in its current state. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ReaverKane said:

DE Announces change;
Majority of feedback tells DE it's not the best way to fix this.
DE Does it anyway...
Profit?

In all honesty, it's a bad patch, like Nightwave was a bad patch, like the REAL first iteration of Arbitrations was badly implemented.

Covering your ears and hoping that the next big patch shifts people's attention doesn't negate the fact that the problem persists.

The problem with Arbitrations was never the scaling or the perma death, it was actually everything else:
The stupid Drones that are just there because DE has one solution to making things dificult, and one solution only...
The fantastic idea of making all the things just take longer for worse rewards, that was a problem.

And finally, the thing you're trying to sweep under the rug, the freaking P2P system being S#&$. Fix the Host migration issues instead of killing the whole identity of the game mode. Make the game PAUSE THE GAME, STOP EVERYTHING, as soon as the host leaves. Because host migration isn't just an issue in Arbitrations, it's an issue EVERYWHERE!

I commented on the Arbitration thread talking about the P2P model, nothing was said in response to me.

In regards to DE ignoring player feedback, seems like the going trend in the gaming industry currently.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 7

Why can't we use multiple formas on the same slot to add another pilarity in it? Isn't modding part of Warframe meat to be like that? Isn't it about build diversity?
We don't need this for aura only and for sure we don't want it be a "special forma".

• Upvote 4

So all of our feedback was completly ignored ? We all showed disliked with the revive mechanic, we all hate that arbitrations are still long, boring and unrewarding. 

And now we have a more toxic Arbitration experience...

• Like 16
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 12

Wow, my mind is blown that after 20 pages of feedback with the overwhelming majority of players actually agreeing that permadeath was never an issue, but rather the slow reward rotations and possibly the drones as well, and that this change will actually make things worse and create tons of toxicity in public matches, you guys actually ignored all that feedback and went ahead with the update anyways.

Ah well, guess at least we finally got normal scaling for Arbitrations and new vitus essence rewards, so yay for that one at least. I guess I'll just avoid public matches from now on and play clan or solo only. 

• Like 19
  • Upvote 9

Posted (edited)

The patch still doesn't adress the sea of broken emissives you guys left with the 24.7.0 update 14 days ago. Why has there been 0 word on acknowledging and offering an ETA on this? This is absolutely unacceptable honestly.

Edited by NightmareT12

Really bummed the Arbitration workshop wasn't handled differently. It was almost unanimous that no wanted the proposed changes yet nothing changed and it was pushed through.

And no riven capacity increase when introducing new riven types?

• Like 15
  • Upvote 3

>add new type of rivens

>keep the riven cap

pepega

also like everyone wanted the revive points to be "Press X to pickup" so you don't get debuffed if you don't want to revive noobs, but you couldn't add that right?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

This totally defeats the purpose of a "die once and you're out" mission. Adding a more complicated revive scenario just makes arbitrations feel like a standard sortie.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 6