[DE]Drew

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Update 24.8.0

Are we not going too address the fact that this isn't what arbitration needs.
The rotations are so damn long for what? Endo and some mods?
Make it the normal AABC or even AABBCCCCC.
Also, Extraction is still the only worthwhile mission to do since it doesn't take as long as the others. Why not learn from this and make the reward tables every 5 minutes and not 10 with defense/survival. We do NOT want to waste 10 minutes of our time that could be doing other things like Eido hunting or ESO too receive some endo and mods. I just don't see the thinking behind the rotations, Was it too make it "Endgame-Harder"? Because its not really working.
I cannot see adding a reviving system when that's not the problem with the game mode.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 2

Just now, An8rchy said:

So all of our feedback was completly ignored ? We all showed disliked with the revive mechanic, we all hate that arbitrations are still long, boring and unrewarding. 

And now we have a more toxic Arbitration experience...

Honestly it's hard to recognize 2019 DE as the same company...
They're constantly dropping MASSIVE DUDS in content, and completely ignoring feedback.
The game's quality is just getting worse, and it's like they stopped caring...
Honestly considering taking a loong break after i get Loki prime's unvaulting (it's been the only Prime frame i'm missing for a while, so i wanna get that out of the way).

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Also, enemies now have a chance to drop the elusive Aura Forma Blueprint! Craft Aura Forma to further customize your Warframe and fine-tune your Mod builds.

Are you being vague on purpose? 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

NEW REWARDS
You can now spend Vitus Essence in the Arbitrations Market to purchase Archgun Rivens (if you are below your Riven cap), as well as new cosmetics! The new cosmetic offerings include:

AMPREX TELOS SKIN 
ATOMOS TELOS SKIN 
ATTERAX TELOS SKIN 

If the Tonbo was one of these (as it rightfully deserves to be, considering it's description), I might actually consider playing the mode.

hace 14 minutos, SQUAKO dijo:

• Because arb rotations are 2 normal rotations, mission types like defense are completely not worth doing (10+ minutes) compared to literally everything else (10 minutes survival, 10 minutes interception, 8 minutes defection, 6-10 minutes infested salvage, 4-8 minutes excavation).  Every main Arbitration spammer can agree excavation was the best one to run (bonus points for infested), and defense/survival took too long (or were too ‘boring’).

• Change arb rotational rewards to be 1 normal interval with the reward pool being AABBCCCCCC… to match the ABCCCCCC….  This would make playing arbs more worth your while and earn more rewards for your time (especially since without the reduced level scaling I wouldn’t want to sit around for an hour with a bunch of level 200 enemies)

Literally, the two things that i least expected from arbitrations. But no, wait, i can revive teammates!

I play arbs alone. What use does this give me? Nothing. Why is it so hard to make the mission difficult, the rewards good and not try to lower the difficulty?

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

Is it just me or was there a nerf to catchmoon? Because my riven suddenly went from 150% crit chance to 128% crti chance, and i dont know why but my catchmoon seems like it got a substantial damage downgrade because previously i was able to take down lvl 120 bombards easily but now they take and entire magazine and thats if i land headshots. Im not sure what happened to it if anyone has gone through this then i would like to know about it.

I'm usually optimistic and receptive about changes in general but these definitely take away a little bit of my motivation to play Arbitrations in open squads.

Unless the Resurgence Burden is minimal, the average player will not risk their own survivability or chance of success to bring back someone that probably in their judgement deserves it and should quit the mission instead, while some of the players that frequently get killed because they lack proper equipment will now feel entitled to get back into the fight because there's a different system enabling it.

I know that at some point you guys will manage to strike a balance and improve Arbitrations, but in my opinion this is not the way.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 2

So... what exactly is the point of aura formas? There's only one useful aura anyway.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, sleepychewbacca said:

Welp. Solo Arbitration time. 

Here we go here we go here we go. 

why?

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Arbitrations ‘Iteration 1’ Changes

These changes are bittersweet to me. I don't know if it counts as credentials, but as of writing this I have 287 vitus essences and every worthwhile cosmetic from the guy, so whatever. 

• The difficulty of arbs was cool for players that built entirely around it, and some of that is gone now, but my survivability stays
  • I'm actually to the point of gray hairs from hosts dying on wave 5 and migrating, no one wanting to do premade, and whole groups leaving on rotation A when it's my favorite frame/weap buffed 300%. In a way this... fixes it?
  • Not knowing WHAT killed you if you got one shotted out of nowhere (no enemies around) was pretty BS but I suppose that fixes it
  • Host migration seriously, seriously needs addressed, as it still greatly affects arbitrations: It removes the 300% buff on migration. We also maybe need a longer invuln period so players can readjust.
  • The rotations do honestly need to be sped up. Your vitus essences aren't worth that much, and the junk sculpture rewards are a slap in the face. I am cashing in empty sculptures (anything that isn't an Orta) at this point. HUNDREDS.
  • Maybe have enemies drop ayatan stars as rare loot? I can't keep up.
  • Let's be real here... With no variety and longer timers, once you've built some type of AOE weapon damage and survivability, the only hurdle is boredom.
  • Drones are a cheap way of making it difficult, it neuters damage frames (caveat: that isn't TOO bad), but it also limits the viable frames to like... 10 frames. The ones with survivability buffs basically.
  • EDIT: Does this mean you remove the voiceline for "there is no coming back" now that, you know, there's a way to come back?

Thanks for reading my vent about arbs. I hope "iteration 2" brings some variety.

Edited by Shadowh4nd
i'm halureus
  • Like 8
  • Upvote 2

@[DE]Drew Is there a toggle option to avoid picking up the "burdens" if i don't want to revive people? Because your update might have made Arbitrations a "revive me pls" clown fiesta

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

And once again and again and again need to write the same shi.. REPAIT THIS F ENERGY PROBLEM ON WARFRAMES ! I want to use my f. tennoskin skins Again . -_-

WTF2.png

unknown.png

and more. I already have enough of writing about this every time.

1 minute ago, Rawbeard said:

why?

Cause easier for me personally.  

I'd imagine the host migrations coming out of a tilted host that no one revives thanks to the debuffs. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 1

Hi dear DE,  I have a problem with Glas of Solaris main quest-line. Game stuck when I came in zone of quest. Without any reason or any errors logs. I can't over quest to play in Fortuna. I am wrote to technical support, but didn't receive any answer about my problem. I found 1 more player with the same problem, tech.support answer to him "Update you videodrivers" and it didn't help. Who can resolve my problem and problem of other player? I am lost termias event. I can't make weekly quest of saturn 6 for animals capturing, because I can't receive tranqil-gun. It's a real problem for me. I had to agree with the score for the violation, with which I disagree, that would write on the forum. Please don't leave this message without answer. Technical support on forum not help to me. 

...25 Vitus. For an Archgun Riven.

I get that Archguns are more of a Thing now thanks to Profit-Taker, but that feels excessive.

Also, further explanation of what exactly Aura Forma is would be appreciated.

• Like 2

That revive system might sound alright if you're playing with clanmates/friends, but what about just randomly doing an arbitration in public with randoms? What if they don't revive you and just leave you there? Do you get kicked out after a certain time limit if you haven't been revived? Do you still get your loot? Sounds like a perfect way to troll/grief people.

Also, I still encounter AFK Limbo's every now and then when I do public arbitrations; staying in the rift and doing absolutely nothing and then just running around every 5 minutes or so to seem 'active.' In fact, one of the first commentators on this very thread was someone who did just that to me in an arbitration a few days ago..., but I doubt they'll openly admit it. There's no way to get rid of such people other than leaving yourself. Reporting AFK players isn't even in-game; it's only through the WF support site and few people know this or will bother to take the extra steps just to go to the site to report them so the AFKers still win.

Besides that, thanks for the update! Those new cosmetics sound quite cool.

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

JUDICIAL OCULUS 

50 vitus essense?!?!?! wowwww.....

• Satisfied 1

26 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Also, a new Arbitrations reward has been added: the elusive Aura Forma Blueprint! Craft Aura Forma to further customize your Warframe and fine-tune your Mod builds.

Fixed a mistake in the notes. Correction above. 

• Like 1
  • Woah 1

1 minute ago, Stenu said:

And once again and again and again need to write the same shi.. REPAIT THIS F ENERGY PROBLEM ON WARFRAMES ! I want to use my f. tennoskin skins Again . -_-

WTF2.png

unknown.png

and more. I already have enough of writing about this every time.

Because it's not a bug report section. We don't care.

• Like 3
  • Woah 1
  • Upvote 1

Not really seeing the Arbitration changes as a reason to run actually run the mode, except for the aura forma blueprint; but that is more an after the fact fix to how aura polarities work rather than arbitrations themselves. The mode just isn't engaging or rewarding as is, particularly since it plays down team work, while needing full teams for enemy spawns in particular for Excavation and Survival arbitration - as enemy power cells and air are tied to player squad size - and the rewards are not at a point that incentivizes gunning for them. As some stated on the thread about upcoming Arbitration changes last week, archgun rivens work as a reward if players have the room for them and if the archguns are worth using outside of forced usage as the case with Profit Taker.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

I'm disappointed. You made no changes whatsoever based on feedback.

This has now made solo Arbitrations artificially more difficult (scaling up, no self-revives still) for zero benefits.

This has still done nothing to alleviate the Riven fatigue of people who do so many sorties they've earned two-three times the current hard cap of held rivens, and now they have to try to find room for a whole new category!

Aura Forma is nice, but this worries me because Polarisation needs to be reworked overall. It's out of date with today's mod economy and we need better flexibility in all slots. This doesn't have to be a 'one Forma fits all' like the new Aura Forma, but we need something - for example, tie unlocked polarities to the item not the individual slots, let us use all polarities we've spent Forma to earn interchangeably (use the re-order Polarities UI to instead pick the new assortment of unlocked Polarities to use).

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 4

15 minutes ago, Caramello said:

Nope, i wont revive a single person.

A real team player.

giphy.gif

• Like 4
  • Haha 3
  • Satisfied 2

Still no fix for:

Smoking Body Ephemera still randomly not working on random missions.

Incorrect rotation of all Fortuna's bracers and scaffolds. 

Favorite colors disappear from favorite palette after relogin. Also faved colors being reset to default one on all equipment.

Happy Zephyr have weird invisible hitbox placed lower than actual model of Zephyr which makes almost impossible to predict failure move.

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, Aenris said:

Literally, the two things that i least expected from arbitrations. But no, wait, i can revive teammates!

I play arbs alone. What use does this give me? Nothing. Why is it so hard to make the mission difficult, the rewards good and not try to lower the difficulty?

I just love that they're pretty much saying they can't make things actually challenging and difficult, but on the same breath they're adding more powercreep with a new omni-polarity (which you can bet your ass sooner or later will trickle down to not being restricted to auras).

• Upvote 1