Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Destruction Questions

ShifuYaku

Question

Hello, all. I have a quick question that I hope can be answered before I make grave errors. I was recently made temporary clan leader, and (with permission from the head leader) I'm allowed to make changes to the dojo layout. But in one instance, I would like to move the Oracle room. So my question is... can I craft a second Oracle room where I want it and delete the old one, or do I have to destroy ALL the labs first in order to remove one of the two Oracle rooms? 

If it is the second one, obviously I would just delete the labs without crafting a second Oracle room. What I'm trying to do is find loopholes to moving rooms around. I need to do the same thing with the Greater Halls. I would like to leave essential rooms up long enough for my clanmates so that they are not without crafting resources.

6 answers to this question

23 minutes ago, ShifuYaku said:

Hello, all. I have a quick question that I hope can be answered before I make grave errors. I was recently made temporary clan leader, and (with permission from the head leader) I'm allowed to make changes to the dojo layout. But in one instance, I would like to move the Oracle room. So my question is... can I craft a second Oracle room where I want it and delete the old one, or do I have to destroy ALL the labs first in order to remove one of the two Oracle rooms? 

If it is the second one, obviously I would just delete the labs without crafting a second Oracle room. What I'm trying to do is find loopholes to moving rooms around. I need to do the same thing with the Greater Halls. I would like to leave essential rooms up long enough for my clanmates so that they are not without crafting resources.

Don't think you can have duplicates of the key rooms. Just go for it and if it works then great, otherwise you will get an error message and know you have to work your way down the progression ladder and then rebuild up. You can't lost anything in the dojo except if you cancel research or something. All the mats just end up in the clan vault. I would suggest finding a dojo builder website so you can have everything laid out and ready to jump back into rebuilding.

• Like 1

Yikes, why are you guys posting misinformation? My clan was recently renovated too and we did create a second Oracle Room to destroy the original. It works that way.

Just so know, we also found out you can't destroy an elevator even if you build another route with a second elevator to keep the layout connected (lost quite some time with that one).

EDIT: To be fair you can't have duplicate Clan Halls, so maybe you were thinking about those. It was a pain relocating those too.

Edited by Dankeerd

hace 2 minutos, ShifuYaku dijo:

@Dankeerd well the good news is that I don't need to destroy any elevators, in fact I'm going to be making a 3rd floor 🙂 thanks for the info, I really appreciate that, and I'll be able to build things faster now.

In that case there's another thing keep in mind if you're working with elevators: the Observatory actually requires two floors of space, the one where you're building it and the same space in the floor below it. We built that last and had to place it somewhere else because there was a Clan Hall below our originally intended location.

Everything seems to be going alright so far. I will update if I run into any trouble. Really, the only that that concerned me a little was moving the barracks but apparently you can delete them and it won't rank you down or up or anything. :)