Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Racial Slurs and Inability to Report Players

(PSN)DAyeRoOm_Dem

Hey guys, I know I might have posted this on the wrong thread but this is something that really bothered me during my experience on warframe. So today I asked this player (who was currently using limbo) to stop void dashing near me and the other two teammates in a defense mission[IO] through via text chat. He responded by explaining he was a troller who liked "messing" with the other players using limbo, but in a very derogatory and rude manner. Insulting me with words that should really stay in the past.(I think we all know which one)

11 hours ago, (PS4)DAyeRoOm_Dem said:

Hey guys, I know I might have posted this on the wrong thread but this is something that really bothered me during my experience on warframe. So today I asked this player (who was currently using limbo) to stop void dashing near me and the other two teammates in a defense mission[IO] through via text chat. He responded by explaining he was a troller who liked "messing" with the other players using limbo, but in a very derogatory and rude manner. Insulting me with words that should really stay in the past.(I think we all know which one)

Take screenshots of the chat and send those to support.  This sort of thing is not tolerated, but DE can only act if you bring it to their attention.