Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave sometimes leads to game crash

JFSIMON

Sometimes, yes this situation occurred for 4 times so far. Whenever I enter the NIghtwave window, it has a chance that Nora doesn't showing, then the entire game stops working, with almost 95% or more CPU usage. This, is extremely annoying cause I can't force Warframe to stop executing via Task Manager(Task Manager is working but I can't access it, since Warframe's game window freezes), the only way to go is brutally force my laptop to shut down.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2019-04-25 at 10:17 AM, JFSIMON said:

Sometimes, yes this situation occurred for 4 times so far. Whenever I enter the NIghtwave window, it has a chance that Nora doesn't showing, then the entire game stops working, with almost 95% or more CPU usage. This, is extremely annoying cause I can't force Warframe to stop executing via Task Manager(Task Manager is working but I can't access it, since Warframe's game window freezes), the only way to go is brutally force my laptop to shut down.

same, after some updates, NORA 100% crushing game. even in orbiter when comes to nightwave radio game crushing.