Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #244: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

51 minutes ago, Nyllith said:

Nothing better than tasting your own medicine. Arbitrations still suck big time and desperately need changes the community suggested.

Oh, don't worry about that. They have dedicated people that will carry the mission and make it look like everything's fine.

Looool. I have no idea who wants Archgun rivens and why they are pushed so hard in the promotion. More annoying than anything. I then I RANDOMLY hear about the Aura Forma which is WAAAAY more interesting. No it just IS interesting full stop It's bewildering how that is not promoted. Also a little worrying in regards to being in touch with what the players want. I might be wrong tho. maybe everyone wants Archgun Rivens.

WOW more rivens!!  I wish i could use them. :thinking:

I hope they start tying rivens to the weapons instead of being independent slots...because I am maxed on the riven space.  :scared:

Just got my log in reward of 3 rivens and slots....and cant get any more slots...kind of a bummer....so got no reward....oh well.  :sad:

Its like orbiter space for decorations....i am almost maxed on that too.....filling up the special room across from the living quarters now. :awkward:

21 minutes ago, (PS4)TONI__RIBEIRO said:

So i watched last time got 0, if i see it next week I'll get 200, someone only watches next week gets 200? Great fix really feeling that, respect the players vibe.snl fix it GIF

a) They probably can't fix it.

aa) you rather just get 100 next week?

b) They don't have to give you something for free, they could easily not give you something for free or something completely different that you might not find so attractive. 

KmkIxW.gif

21 minutes ago, Kylo. said:

a) They probably can't fix it.

aa) you rather just get 100 next week?

b) They don't have to give you something for free, they could easily not give you something for free or something completely different that you might not find so attractive. 

KmkIxW.gif

A* they can 

B * i rather they did A 

C * DE was the one that  offered the 200 

23 minutes ago, (PS4)TONI__RIBEIRO said:

A* they can 

B * i rather they did A 

C * DE was the one that  offered the 200 

a) how would you know?

b) I said 100 ducats or 200 ducats, not 'i rather they did A'

c) When someone offers something you take it for granted that it will 100% be yours even if it is not yours yet?

I propose that Megan and Danielle start grinding Arbitrations for a set of 5 Aura Formas (one for each possible free frame slot).  I also propose that they not be allowed to leave until they get the 5 that would allow you to mod all 5 free warframe slots with aura formas.  Given that it will take in excess of several hundred rewards just to get the 5 (3% will have all five after 300+ runs), maybe they'll use the lesson learned to understand that 38+ hours of Arbitrations (assuming no downtime) is not endgame or fun.

Alternatively, let's ask them to earn a single archgun riven, the required nitain, and a Catalyst so you have enough capacity to actually use the riven on an archgun.  That might be a more reasonably 6-20 hours (depending upon available wold credits), spread out over weeks.

If people don't get why players are salty, it's because the math tells us we aren't valued and new players are going to eject quickly as too much content is inaccessible.  DE has implemented professional moderation, and the result thus far seems to be a complete lack of communication.  Those of us who have been through this before (initial forma bp drop, vacuum, etc...) are already preparing to scream, because it's the only way to get listened to.  DE should know this by now, but every time it seems like it has to be learned all over again. 

This would have gone over less....rocky...if we weren't in the middle of multiple game altering shenanigans.  Melee 2.9, reworking the plains into a pop-in factory, the suggestion that archwing will be nerfed to "make k-drives viable," Arbitrations being altered to be less rewarding and more challenging, and the inclusion of new content at vanishingly low drop percentages is too much crap.  If I wanted this kind of disrespect I'd be playing Anthem or Destiny.  Now it seems like all three looter shooters are converging, and that's a good reason to let all of this die.

At one point I wanted better from DE, because they were capable.  Now I just want them to stop mirroring the toxic crap everyone else is doing, because their buggy mess of a game was at least fun in small doses.  Now, the fun is gone.  The new content is 97.97% grind and 0.02% fun (the rest is bugs ranging from memes to BSOD).  Worse than all the rest, DE is not talking.  It's nice that they aren't promising the moon, but absolute silence isn't a good look.  Muzzle the enthusiasm, promise the little things, and surprise us with the bigger content.  The math is simple, and it'd largely silence the extreme reactions on both sides.  What do I know though, I'm just one of the people sinking money into the game?  I must have an axe to grind against you, and thus my feedback is worthless.  Just like everyone else who sees this as a repeat of previous mistakes, and knows that only the loudest voices influence you to change.

Why does it have to be so late 😕 It's past midnight for the whole EU.

The gravimag looks nice but i can't just stay up until 2 am + watch time before another workday.

Why can't they be 24h ingame alerts so people outside America have a chance?

Or get partner streamers for similar shows in EU.

Archived