[DE]Megan

Warframe Prime Time #244: Tonight at 7pm ET!

6 hours ago, (PS4)solartorch81 said:

Please listen to the feedback we all are giving on arbitration.  Or at least acknowledge them. 

You need to be patient.. they are working as hard as they can. Acknowledge all the hard work they are providing you with content and fixes. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kylo. said:

a) how would you know?

b) I said 100 ducats or 200 ducats, not 'i rather they did A'

c) When someone offers something you take it for granted that it will 100% be yours even if it is not yours yet?

DE messed up the drops again and you want to defend them,  consider this someone watches the stream at 3 am gets no drops, DE states we will run it again at 2x but... you have to watch it again next week at 3 am, in addition a player that missed last week and watches again next week will also get 2x drop.

You might defend DE but those low lvl players that could really use the ducats and won't be able to watch the next stream are taking a big slap (insert life of rio sound effect here ) across the face.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)TONI__RIBEIRO said:

DE messed up the drops again and you want to defend them,  consider this someone watches the stream at 3 am gets no drops, DE states we will run it again at 2x but... you have to watch it again next week at 3 am, in addition a player that missed last week and watches again next week will also get 2x drop.

You might defend DE but those low lvl players that could really use the ducats and won't be able to watch the next stream are taking a big slap (insert life of rio sound effect here ) across the face.

If you watch a stream for an hour instead of playing the game or sleeping just for freebies then that you have a problem.

• Upvote 1

Meh, arbitrations were already painful to do, all I want is more rewards for all the time spent in there.

1 hour ago, Kylo. said:

If you watch a stream for an hour instead of playing the game or sleeping just for freebies then that you have a problem.

I don't, and i never said i did 

7 minutes ago, PartialRecall said:

Are we supposed to ticket for missing ducats? what happened with ducats last devstream?

That would fix it right? But DE has a better idea,  whoever watches next week will earn 200 ducats, hope you can watch it because last week was a bust for everyone that did. 

archwing rivens.. wohoo. BUT im at 90/90 cant use the rivens..

and whats with the ducats twitch drop from last time? still not there 😛

3 minutes ago, TioTrix said:

archwing rivens.. wohoo. BUT im at 90/90 cant use the rivens..

and whats with the ducats twitch drop from last time? still not there 😛

ducats 2x 100 next week,  yeah you have to watch it again. 

9 hours ago, (PS4)solartorch81 said:

Please listen to the feedback we all are giving on arbitration.  Or at least acknowledge them. 

9 hours ago, Jarriaga said:

Don't hold your breath. They had 6 days of player feedback from the moment the changes were announced until the moment the update was pushed and they implemented none of it. Beyond that, Prime Time has never addressed player backlash. It's just for fun and giggles.

The only way I can see something being done is if everyone in the chat spams "Listen to Arbitration feedback" over and over with nothing else being posted to the point they can't even select the top 10 comments because they are all "Listen to Arbitration feedback".

These two, right there. ^

• Like 2

The only time I've seen something change overnight was when Jim Sterling brought it up, so those of you worried about the arbitration changes need to give him a head's up

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

More riven slots and faster monster scalling on arb along with faster scalling, just faster monster is BS!

Posted (edited)

It's... a little amusing to name the stream "archgun rivens", mostly because I think it would take three or four full prime times of nothing but arbitration to actually earn enough vitus to buy one. I guess that would depend on mission type, though!

edit: Or maybe I hallucinated those words even being mentioned anywhere. I must be drowsy as hell. Never mind...? OH. It was the dev thread tracker on another site that called it that, maybe it was the original name and they realized they shouldn't call it that.

Edited by OvisCaedo

40 minutes ago, OvisCaedo said:

It's... a little amusing to name the stream "archgun rivens", mostly because I think it would take three or four full prime times of nothing but arbitration to actually earn enough vitus to buy one. I guess that would depend on mission type, though!

edit: Or maybe I hallucinated those words even being mentioned anywhere. I must be drowsy as hell. Never mind...? OH. It was the dev thread tracker on another site that called it that, maybe it was the original name and they realized they shouldn't call it that.

The stream title is called that. 

so did the drop fail again? watched the whole stream and never got a teshin message