Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Updates not downloading, login 0%

Every time there is an update to download I have to trick my switch into beginning and then speeds drop from mb/s to kb/s to b/s. 

Trying to login through wifi it doesn't show connecting, stays at 0%. So I have to connect through LAN connection and then unplug it to get it to show connecting, then downloading updates begins at a high speed and quickly follows... Usually it takes hours of going back and forth and me leaving the switch on for half a day... Sometimes I archive and re-download the entire game because it's faster.. Just waited twelve hours and still incomplete, have to repeat the above to begin again and slower than than molasses in winter. 

Ruins my plans to game and support takes weeks for a reply. A quick Google search shows this was a major issue on pc and solutions won't apply to NSW. 

Anyone with this experience or suggestion to fix? Getting tired of downloading the entire game or waiting a day with all the frequent updates. It's messing up my ability to trade, do gift of lotus, nightwave, etc... Spent too much money on every prime access to just give up or deal with it, I want to continue playing. Please help me fellow Tennos! 

• 2 weeks later...

Another update today, menu software update fast. Game loads and been stuck at 0% connecting for over 12 hours, even switching networks and all the above hoops from above. 

#*!%ing no reply or help from DE, time with boosters lost. If I could get a refund I'd switch to pc, but not starting over there, sick of this problem that's persisted on every platform and never been addressed. 

• 1 month later...

I've been trying to play Warframe on my NSW for almost 2 weeks now. It was working fine and when the new update came out, I've been stuck at 0% trying to connect. I did everything one would do to troubleshoot to try to get it to connect and still nothing. Internet is working fine and I'm able to play other games, and i've contacted DE and still no response... I'm missing out on all the good stuff. I hope this gets fixed soon. 

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sigh, its happen to me for years, never get pass loading screen for days whenever hotfix or updates deployed. I can tolerate before since I'm casual player so no rush, but  i can't now with this limited time prime resurgence event. So sad, this never happen to other games with the same connection/configuration. I don't know whether DE has look into this or not, but this things still happening and I don't see any response from there everywhere. I think it's time to search for another game that worth spending my money and time.

• 3 months later...
On 2021-12-15 at 7:24 PM, (NSW)Yharim said:

New War made it so I have the same issue now. It’s eternally stuck on 0%. I tried redownloading the game to no avail.

Did you ever get it to work? Angels of the Zariman has made it so I cannot get past “Downloading Updates”

On 2022-01-05 at 11:51 AM, (NSW)Ganimedex said:

Sigh, its happen to me for years, never get pass loading screen for days whenever hotfix or updates deployed. I can tolerate before since I'm casual player so no rush, but  i can't now with this limited time prime resurgence event. So sad, this never happen to other games with the same connection/configuration. I don't know whether DE has look into this or not, but this things still happening and I don't see any response from there everywhere. I think it's time to search for another game that worth spending my money and time.

Did you ever get a fix? Currently experiencing this issue and I’m gonna raise hell if I can’t get into this game. 😪