(PS4)Schobii564

A simple question/request for creators

Are there any weapon skins in the works for weapons that havent got any yet?

For example fist/sparring weapons?(jingle bells dont count)

If not, would it be hard to come up with some ideas? :0

Posted (edited)

DE only allow certain weapon types to have model swaps and sadly neither fist nor sparing is one of them

Edited by skull75
  • Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, skull75 said:

DE only allow certain weapon types to have model swaps and sadly neither fist nor sparing is one of them

Actually I think there is an option to upload Fist skins for TennoGen, not sure if it's confirmation but there's a Fist weapon category on the Steam Workshop.

14 hours ago, skull75 said:

It makes no sense to me that fist/sparring weapons would not be on the list but claw weapons are?( assuming the deluxe skin counts as tennogen in this case as it is made by liger)

fist/claw/sparring weapons are "mostly" the same thing, and rather basic weapon types in my opinion

14 hours ago, Scruffel said:

Actually I think there is an option to upload Fist skins for TennoGen, not sure if it's confirmation but there's a Fist weapon category on the Steam Workshop.

Just looked, there is a fists category but its empty, there's alot of profit to be made for any creator who does it first lol

I have plans for a staff skin that will match my Baruuk.
Aslo had a sentient ide for fists, but with what happend with the recent sentient Volt, I probably won't do them.

Posted (edited)
On 2019-04-27 at 1:35 AM, (PS4)Schobii564 said:

It makes no sense to me that fist/sparring weapons would not be on the list but claw weapons are?( assuming the deluxe skin counts as tennogen in this case as it is made by liger)

No, Liger makes Tennogen work but all deluxe skins are separate from Tennogen and sold for platinum. All current Tennogen is sold with fiat currency, AFAIK

Edited by SpiralViper

I'm currently working on a Garasu fist skin, it should be ready for next round