Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Future Umbral frames

Waffles-Maximus

Instead of having more Umbra frames (which would possibly break lore) I think I would be nice of they made future Umbral frames Penumbral instead to not break lore but would function the same. The lore could be explained by having the transference bolt being an altered version of Umbra to give them sentience but no memory.

2 hours ago, DimosZargarda said:

imo Prime should be the final version of a perfekted Warframe, only reason we got Umbra is because most of us dont have Excalibur Prime. But im up for DE releasing Umbra Skins for the others, just not actual new Frames

This^ 

At most I think it should be a new line of cosmetics. But it won't add umbra polaritys or that passive.

5 hours ago, DimosZargarda said:

imo Prime should be the final version of a perfekted Warframe, only reason we got Umbra is because most of us dont have Excalibur Prime. But im up for DE releasing Umbra Skins for the others, just not actual new Frames

I really hope so, we really don't need more Umbra frames, as a cosmetic skin? Sure, those scarves could look pretty cool on a lot of frames, but I really don't want to farm a new side-grade to Primes, that's the last thing Warframe needs, more meaningless farming.