Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spring 2019 Featured Dojo Contest [Winners Announced]!

[DE]Helen

FeaturedDojoContest_1080p.jpg.e3281067ab

Spring has sprung and refreshed Dojos are in bloom! It’s time to flaunt your design skills in the Spring 2019 Featured Dojo Contest. Show us your unique Clan Dojo and the exclusive Trophy and featured spot on the Star Chart could be yours!

There will be three winners per Clan tier per platform (20 first place winners in total).

• PC: Ghost, Shadow, Storm, Mountain, Moon
  • PS4: Ghost, Shadow, Storm, Mountain, Moon
  • XB1: Ghost, Shadow, Storm, Mountain, Moon
  • Switch:  Ghost, Shadow, Storm, Mountain, Moon

How to enter:

Decorate your Clan Dojo by yourself or with members of your Clan. Take us on a tour by sharing image(s) and/or a 3 minute video of your Dojo here! Feel free to dive into interior design detail and tell us what went into creating your rooms of art!

We recommend submitting images in a spoiler tab to keep everything organized! Here is a guide to using spoilers:

Spoiler

Click this icon to make a spoiler box appear in your post:

Spoilers_Example1_paint.png

You must include the following information with your submission:

• Clan name
  • Clan tier
  • Clan platform
  • Your Clan role (Must be the Founding Warlord or have Architect permissions)
  • Feature image of a section of your Dojo that you want to highlight (in addition to any other images or video you choose to include)

Please keep in mind that the winning Dojos will be accessible from the Star Chart. That means that, if you win, all players will be able to access your Clan Dojo at any time!

Prizes:

DojoTrophies.gif

1st place – Exclusive Gold contest trophy for your dojo + 5000 Platinum added to your Clan Vault + Your Dojo featured on the Star Chart!

2nd place – Exclusive Silver contest trophy for your dojo + 4000 Platinum added to your Clan Vault + Your Dojo featured on the Star Chart!

3rd place – Exclusive Bronze contest trophy for your dojo + 3000 Platinum added to your Clan Vault + Your Dojo featured on the Star Chart!

Need an example?

Spoiler

Clan name: Blackmore
Clan tier: Shadow
Clan platform: PC
Clan role: Founding Warlord
Feature image:

DojoFeature.png

Video tour:

Rules:

• One submission per Clan
  • Must list your Clan’s name, tier, and platform with your entry
  • Must be the Founding Warlord or have Architect permissions for the Clan whose Dojo you submit
  • Video tours must not exceed 3 minutes
  • Dojo theme and presentation must be appropriate for the community forums
  • Do not reserve spots in this thread
  • Submissions that do not follow these rules will be disqualified

Winter 2019 Featured Dojo contest winners are not eligible for the Spring 2019 Featured Dojo contest. They are welcome to enter again in a future round!

Best Practices for Winners:

• Nothing vulgar or offensive can be added to your Clan Dojo while it is featured on the Star Chart
  • You cannot change your Clan tier while your Clan Dojo is featured on the Star Chart
  • Winning Clans who do not follow these guidelines will have their Dojos removed from the Star Chart

Selecting Winners:

After the contest closes, a group of Warframe Community Team members will take one week to review all submissions. Once the top submissions have been chosen, Community Team members will closely review and compare those submissions a second time to select the winners.

We will look for creativity and quality. Large structures are impressive, but keep in mind that small details set winning submissions apart from top submissions. Focus on creating an immersive atmosphere with details we can’t ignore. Make your Dojo a testament to your unique Clan!

Winners will be announced on May 16 during our Prime Time live stream at twitch.tv/warframe.

FAQ:

Spoiler

How do I submit a video to the forum thread?

Upload your video to a video-sharing site like YouTube and share the link to your video here! Click here for a guide to uploading to YouTube.

Do the exclusive trophies reward Clan experience?

The trophies awarded to the winning Dojos will not reward Clan experience, but they will reward satisfaction. Every time you and your Clan mates look at that Trophy, you will be able to recall the taste of victory. Delicious.

Will the Featured Dojo contest rerun in the future?

We regularly rerun the Featured Dojo contest to keep the Dojo node on the Star Chart looking fresh! Don’t worry if your Clan Dojo still needs a bit of polish. You’ll be able to give us a tour in the future!    

This contest starts now until May 9 @ 1:00PM ET!

All players from PC, XB1, PS4, and Nintendo Switch can participate!

3 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

Thank you for letting us tour your beautiful Dojos! We loved your designs and look forward to launching Featured Dojos on Nintendo Switch! Here are the winners of the Spring 2019 Featured Dojo Contest:

• Like 3

hace 3 minutos, (XB1)Albatross XXI dijo:

So I post submissions here?

yep, read the post xD

"Decorate your Clan Dojo by yourself or with members of your Clan. Take us on a tour by sharing image(s) and/or a 3 minute video of your Dojo here! Feel free to dive into interior design detail and tell us what went into creating your rooms of art!"

Clan name: 71st Scout Regiment
Clan tier: Storm
Clan role: Architect

Hello everyone!

To keep this post more or less short with a clear structure i will add 1 picture of each room that is embedded here, while below there will be a link to a small gallery with only pictures of that room. That way you can open pictures only of the room you wanna see more of. I didnt feature all our rooms so the post doesnt get longer than it already is ^^

Thx alot to all clammembers who donated tons of ressources and especially to lightblub who helped me to fund the Temple Room, without him it would have taken much longer than 1 hour 😄

Entrance Hall:

7zqo8no.jpg

https://imgur.com/a/f9SnyUT

This is the first place you see when entering the Dojo. I wanted this room to look like a Lobby, with a few nice places to wait for your trading partners. In this room we also have all the Trophys from the Events we took part in, the Trading Post and a Treasury (good luck spotting them^^)

Cetus- and Void-Portal:

Spoiler

Many Dojos have Portals, but they all have one, small flaw – you cant see where it will take you 😄 Imagine you just wanna go to the Plains and spend a nice day fishing with your friends, and then you end up on a Infested ship on Eris – horrible! This cant happen with out Portals^^

Gallery of Arts:

This Hall features 8 large images (made out of 24 small displays each), while some have little 3D-effects added to them. Enjoy the details you can explore here 🙂

Temple of Titania:

This is our temple where we make sacrificial offerings for the RNG-God (you can see various ressources and treasures on the altar) so fortune might be in our favours. But we believe the God only takes gifts from Tennos, so you are not allowed to bullet-jump up there with your Warframe, you gotta take the long walk up 🙂

Arena:

This is the Tennoversion of an ancient colloseum. Recently we managed to capture the 4th Eidolon - the Plantolyst. He is now fighting against the Venusian Golem while the Tennos can watch from the tribunes. Note: Since it was really really hard for me to decide which lightning i want to use, i uploaded a few pictures with an alternative lightning, feel free to tell me which one you like the most 🙂

The Fountain:

In this Hall we got a large fountain that partially carrys the weight of the structure above.

Sundeck:

In the summertime, you can take a rest on this deck in the Grass or on the bench and watch the asteroids fly by. On this deck we also got some sort of a power generator (the large structure)

Wintergarden:

In the cold time of the year you can rest here and watch TV (TennoVision) or watch the Emboss on the Solarrailstation. There is a little outside garden aswell, but you cant go there.

Orokin garden:

Our indoor garden with some orokin sculptures and lots of plants 🙂

Pumping Station:

This room was supposed to supply our dojo with fresh water. Unfortunatly, we hired Clem for this Job because he got recommended to us. Design and execution by him....and now we got a room that is completly not functional, but at least it looks nice so we kept it.

The Canyon:

The grineer tried to get into our Dojo. The already brought some machines and started to build structures, but luckily we noticed them and could fight them back. The remains are still there.

Argon Cave:

While everything is covered in rocks and argon crystals, this room got many small corridors and caves. Not a place for you if you claustrophobic, but you could rest here on a bench on the top if you like to.

The Glacier Cave:

Just like the Argon Cave, its comepletly covered in rocks, but since air conditioner is broken here it slowly began to freeze. Its not completly frozen yet, so you can still see some Trophys.

Little Cetus:

A place to meet other Clanmembers and hang out. You can also challenge each other on the Ludoplex or simply rest in the small temple in the middle or at the restaurant/bar/grill.

Navigation Room / Arsenal:

Some Aquariums in the bottom and some places on top to wait for your clanmembers that have to change every single item of their gear before each mission.

Geological Facility:

In this room a large asteroid, covered in valuable ressources, is held floating so it can be analyzed. There are also a few smaller showrooms with recent discoveries.

Laboratories and Exhibitions:

Last but not least, these are you our Labs and Hallways which feature some exhibtions, for example of all the fish you can catch in Orb Vallis or the Plains.

Edited by [DE]Helen
added embedded images
  • Like 4

Clan name: - Black Paper -

Clan tier: Ghost

Your Clan role: Warlord (the custom name is Executioner)

Relevant info:

The dojo is essentially 4 large rooms connected to eachother in a square shape, this prevents the tipical trope of going forward, room after room and then going back, the way i've done it you can always go in 1 direction and still end up in the 1st room you arrived, no backtracking

Decorations are considered decorations, not obstacles, if you want to see things you will be able to do it without having to go over rocks and a clutered scenery, so there is space to move around.

A few portals connect certain areas, including the center of the dojo, with the research, this means that once inside the distance to every room is the same, we do not have portals on every single room because that defeats the purpose of decorating hallways and because i do not want a clutered warp list, if players want to go somewhere, they can. even while walking the distance to things isn't to big, we do not add rooms for the sake of adding rooms to build stuff in them, every room serves a purpose.

If the room is already decorated then not much is added because adding something will cluter it, in these cases there is no point in showing it

In the center, you go to research, to the oracle (will likely be treasury in the future (maximum walking efficiency) and it leads to an elevator, this elevator goes underground to a center room that connects all reactors, so this room artificially manages all reactors.

The room you spawn is the trading room, no need to warp.

Dojo layout

Spoiler

gR7uEPR.png

Main Halls:

warframe-2019-01-11-19-06-11-69-1.png

Additional images:

Spoiler

warframe-2019-01-11-19-06-22-77-1.png

warframe-2019-01-11-19-06-35-82.png

warframe-2019-01-11-19-06-47-07.png

warframe-2019-01-11-19-06-56-09.png

warframe-2019-01-11-19-09-59-52-1.png

warframe-2019-01-11-19-10-06-00-1.png

warframe-2019-01-11-19-10-15-12-1.png

warframe-2019-01-11-19-10-22-65-1.png

Corner room 1, more fauna and wildlife perservation, contains aquariums

Spoiler

warframe-2019-01-06-18-56-57-61.png

warframe-2019-01-06-18-55-50-91.png

warframe-2019-01-06-18-56-02-49.png

warframe-2019-01-06-18-56-13-06.png

warframe-2019-01-06-18-56-35-12.png

Corner room 2, A nice Fountain, is used to enter both the dual room and parkour rooms

Spoiler

warframe-2019-01-11-19-11-14-07-1.png

Corner room 3: A large aquarium with Ayatan statues

Spoiler

warframe-2019-01-11-19-07-13-37.png

warframe-2019-01-11-19-07-36-07.png

warframe-2019-01-11-19-07-54-02.png

Corner room 4: sort of like a darker enviroment with overgrown trees and alot of tiny wildlife

Spoiler

warframe-2019-01-11-19-09-44-09.png

warframe-2019-01-11-19-09-28-20.png

Hallways, crosssections and T shaped rooms

Spoiler

warframe-2019-01-11-19-08-30-43.png

warframe-2019-01-11-19-08-24-78.png

warframe-2019-01-11-21-42-53-84.png

warframe-2019-01-11-21-42-27-60.png

warframe-2019-01-11-21-42-36-49.png

warframe-2019-01-11-19-08-05-71.png

warframe-2019-01-11-19-15-39-11-1.png

Research Center Room

Spoiler

warframe-2019-01-11-21-41-21-20.png

warframe-2019-01-11-21-41-28-77.png

warframe-2019-01-11-21-41-39-12.png

warframe-2019-01-11-21-41-46-76.png

warframe-2019-01-11-21-41-58-42.png

warframe-2019-01-11-19-14-14-09-1.png

Reactor center room

Spoiler

warframe-2019-01-11-19-18-17-64-1.png

warframe-2019-01-11-19-17-34-32-1.png

warframe-2019-01-11-19-17-47-11-1.png

warframe-2019-01-11-19-18-02-26-1.png

warframe-2019-01-11-19-18-08-68-1.png

Extra rooms (mainly for imersion)

Spoiler

warframe-2019-04-26-20-28-13-61.png

warframe-2019-04-26-20-27-48-21.png

warframe-2019-04-26-20-27-21-65.png

warframe-2019-04-26-20-26-58-46.png

warframe-2019-04-26-20-26-38-26.png

warframe-2019-04-26-20-26-23-87.png

warframe-2019-04-27-22-09-48-71.png

warframe-2019-04-27-22-10-05-63.png

Edited by KIREEK

Clan name: KINGDOM OF EARTH

Clan tier: Mountain Clan (Rank 10)

Your Clan role: Architect

Feature image: https://imgur.com/KJtVI63

Feature images:https://imgur.com/a/JLCma6w

The Dojo theme is based and inspired from random cool things. All of the Dojo is well decorated and nothing of that would have been possible without the help of every clan member and their plastids and polymer bundle. There is also a description of every room in the images.

Clan Name: Arondight
Clan Tier: Ghost
Platform: PC
Clan Role: Founding Warlord (also the only architect (° ω 。) )

Since my dojo is huge and i dont want to have 100+ photos in one single album, i'm spreading them into several different albums

Artwork section: sculptures and sorts
Imgur album: https://imgur.com/a/2gWTD1Y

Attraction section: Include some "landmarks" of this dojo
Imgur album: https://imgur.com/a/ui7We3G

Naturescape section: natural environments (no animals though (´・ω・`))
Imgur album: https://imgur.com/a/FXUPUct

Guild hall section: architectures and hallways
Imgur album: https://imgur.com/a/8kalPaL

Loki section: my loser collections of loki statues (the one in hall of honour)
Imgur album: https://imgur.com/a/p80XP6F

Hub section: huge player hub areas
Imgur album: https://imgur.com/a/DybJsys

Hangar section: include mechas (mobile suits from Gundam) and some hangar layouts
Imgur album: https://imgur.com/a/y8CoueA

Lab section: decorated laboratories
Imgur album: https://imgur.com/a/XImo2S1

small portion of sample images: (go to each album if you want all the pictures, there're a lot)

Spoiler

J922gJF.png

cpSSyNV.png

OVzY3A6.png

6lIVzSW.png

1KvZJ3V.png

7wgHXuq.png

Hope all the contestants the best and hope to see some amazing dojos this time (`・ω・´)/

Edited by TX52
  • Like 4

Spoiler

CLAN:DARKSIDE MAFIA 

TEIR:MOUNTAIN

CLAN PLATFORM:PS4

INGAME NAME:Hitman_Shaw87

WELCOME TO DARKSIDE MAFIA 1 OF PS4 RISING MOUNTAIN POWERHOUSE CLANS WERE A AWESOME CLAN THATS PRETTY DIFFERENT DUE TO WE ACCEPT ALL RANKS FROM 0-MAX EVERYONE DESERVES A SHOT TO PROVE THEM SELF

YeeO7z3.jpg

THIS IS OUR MAIN HALL (SPAWN ROOM) THE 1ST PLACE U SEE WHEN U ENTER OUR HOME

SiU41SZ.jpg

OUR OROKIN LAB

MzeCCmF.jpg

BIO LAB

wFlraYn.jpg

ENERGY LAB

CXSUP0U.jpg

CHEM LAB

QpymiG1.jpg

THE FOUNDERS GRAVEYARD THESE ARE THE ORIGINAL GUYS FROM DAY 1 WE PUT OUR ALL INTO THIS CLAN ONLY RIGHT TO PAY RESPECTS AND HAVE THEM FOREVER PART OF THE DOJO

fBIRPsb.jpg

THE QUEEN

0lkl2bT.jpg

THE WAR ROOM

RpifptW.jpg

OROKIN HORIZON

onnHsPj.jpg

ZANUKA PRIME ALAD V THOUGHT HE WAS THE ONLY 1 WITH A BEAST OOF

e3QkkMn.jpg

PRISONER 1

e0MoqsH.jpg

PRISONER 2

x2KAH65.jpg

CLUB DARKSIDE CHILLEST PLACE TO RELAX AND CONVERSATE WITH CLAN MEMBERS/ALLIANCE MEMBERS OR TO TRADE

PZWV8Te.jpg

HARLEY DAVIDSON DARKSIDE EDITION COME TAKE A RIDE

KnglEib.jpg

DRUNKEN FATE U BEEN CAUGHT DOING WRONG U MUST SEE HIM TO DETERMINE YOUR FATE WITH THE CLAN

Jfzs1a7.jpg

DINO CHICKEN

mMk9EKS.jpg

DARKSIDE WARRIOR HE PROTECTS OUR DOJO FROM THE TOXIC AND WICKED

u1QB3je.jpg

GOTTA LUV DARKSIDE TINK TINK LOL

6KUKhk2.jpg

SPACE PARK FOR A COMFTY STROLL

4Kah81x.jpg

THE PENTHOUSE FOR SOME GOOD REST ALSO COMES WITH A HIBACHI GRILL

ZeOG38m.jpg

OROKIN BIRDS

geRCUTR.jpg

NETFLIX & CHILL 

yRZxZU3.jpg

DARKSIDE HALL OF FAME FROM FOUNDERS TO MEMBERS U EITHER HELPED MEMBERS OR FARMED RESOURCES FOR ME TO CREATE WITH U ALL PLAYED YOUR PART IN DARKSIDE MAFIA AND FOREVER A PART OF THIS DOJO

1skDCId.jpg

LOKI AT WAR

w6gyVjw.jpg

DARKSIDE COUNCIL MEET HALL

gM1DzV8.jpg

LOKI FINAL FORM VS ANDROID 

FQg0jm2.jpg

THE LAST JUDGEMENT

...............................................IT WAS FUN SHOWING U GUYS OUR DOJO ALL ARE WELCOME TO JOIN AND HOPEFULLY WE WIN IF NOT ALWAYS NEXT TIME AND ROOM TO IMPROVE captain america ok GIF

Edited by [DE]Helen

Can we please get a response or fix for dojo decorations rotating without user input as reported: 

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1058602-dojo-decoration-auto-rotation-bug-or-update/

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1061742-dojo-decor-rotation-bug/

This has been going on since January. I'd love to decorate my dojo for this contest, but I can't because it's impossible to precisely position objects with this bug ongoing. Super frustrating that you're hosting another dojo contest without having addressed this issue.

Spoiler

All of the images and the video only show part of what we have in our dojo. Don't want to spoil secrets too early.

Clan name: The Krew

Clan tier: Mountain 

My Clan role: Lead Architect

Featured image: 

TqCxKxa.jpg

Spoiler

Command Deck

g7MXgCo.jpg

Spoiler

Aquarium

HvZ0tbb.jpg

Spoiler

Champions Hall (spawn)

r3B1zoH.jpg

Spoiler

Neb's Throne of the Broken Crown

There's some clan lore behind this one.

YGmYWhh.jpg

Spoiler

Frozen Over Grandest Hall

hXaPQbo.jpg

Finally, Here's a link to a video I put together to showcase a couple rooms.

Spoiler

It's mostly been me decorating these rooms with the help of other members periodically. Each room has its own theme and feel. I enjoy sculpting and building landscapes so most of these rooms contain my imagination's flow of ideas.
Thanks, and good luck to all other contestants!

Edited by Coderwhite
  • Like 1

Please read DE  🙏

Speaking as a 6k hour veteran, clan architect, clan leader, and (all) PA supporter (since U9, 2014) -- I otherwise state a more humble intro but it seems credentials are thing nowadays. 
I'm curious as to why we are still having Dojo Contests?!  When there are still performance, aesthetic, and decorative issues with Dojos in general (not including the 'promised' contents/added features). 

Here are 2 constructive suggestions/feedback for the Dojo Contest:

• Remove Dojo Contests entirely (it should've just been a promotional to introduce dojo 2.0 creatives)  
  • Add that 'promised' relay or clan recruitment feature and UI.
    • That UI will include 'Featured Dojo(s)' headline blocks/banners of dojos you (DE) can hand select to be featured.
    • Award any 'Featured Dojo' with those 'contest' trophies.
  • OR
  • Keep the Contest but add specific categories and/or specific criteria themes for each contest
    • (for example) Spring 2019 Dojo Contest:  Nature Theme Entry!
    • 5 immersive and thematic nature rooms ONLY!
    • 2 nature sculptures ONLY!
  • Add a panel of clan architect judges (winners of past contests even); I don't know who the DE judges are but let's be honest, unless they actually decorated their own dojo to the teeth using the current dojo decoration UI/system it would be difficult (if not unfair) for them to determine/judge the artistic spectrum, creativity, time spent,  or it's design complexity that clan-dojo architects actually put in.    

In addition, I believe that before starting (this) next contest that the following be added/addressed first: 

Dojo features and fixes

• Allow Clan's or Dojo's to be 'search-able' in-game.
  • Clan Profile: (Clan Information Screen will additionally show)
    • Add a 'Custom Message' (for recruitment purposes)
    • Add a 'Current Membership' count
    • Add a 'Visit Dojo' Button!
      • You can add restrictions to the public also by making 'Visit Dojo' ONLY accessible if that person has that clan's dojo key (tradeable)
  • Fix Dojo Lighting/character shadows (its really bad come visit my dojo and see for yourself)
  • Add NPC or Console Decorations to give Access to Liset/relay features (e.g., Syndicate Menu Screen, Foundry, Conclave, Market, Codex, etc)
  • Add Dojo Juke Box Decoration
  • Allow other Dojo Rooms to be primary Spawn Sites (and not just clan/inspiration halls)
  • Allow renaming of Dojo Transporters instead of having to destroy them and then rebuilding them.
    • Allow custom Re-organization/sorting of Dojo Transporter Listing (instead of it being ordered alphabetically only)
  • Optimize Dojo; Decrease the 20 Capacity requirements of certain decorations (tea set, floofs, ayatan sculptures, etc)
  • Custom Obstacle Course
    • Add Test Dummy Decorations
    • Add Simulacrum Console

Edited by -Edrick-
grammaR + formating

Clan Name: Misfits

Clan Tier: Storm Clan

Clan Platform: Xbox One

Your Clan Role: Founding Warlord

Relevant Info: I Built our dojo with lots of Orokin and Tenno details in mind. There are also 2 fully built Mechs that have cockpits that can be entered by the Tenno for added interactivity and nice screenshot opportunities. There is an arcade that also works using the Ludoplex and a fully built obsticle course for those who enjoy that aspect. I don't have a PC so I hope the following link is sufficient for entry. http://imgur.com/gallery/gh8BJw3

Clan name:  CantGetRight

Clan tier: Shadow Clan (Rank 9)

Clan platform: XboxOne 

Your Clan role: Clan founder and only Architect

Feature image: 

YouTube slideshow: vvvv

https://youtu.be/pI6s-EVcbA4

Hello this is OGPervySage206 I would like to thank my clan member for helping me make my dream come alive in just 2 months!! It was a lot of hard work but we got it done😭💪🏾

this YouTube video was created to intro the CantGetRight Clan Dojo so show some support 

Please spread the word and help this clan get that big win🔥😉

Edited by (XB1)OGPervySage206

Clan name - Ordinary Tenno
Clan tier - Storm Clan 
Clan platform - Xbox One
Clan Role - Founding Warlord/Architect

The design is a blend of Orokin and Tenno styles with emphasis on organization and lots of flora. Several rooms have been redone or added since we were last featured.

(Sorry I missed your reply last time Helen, I hope we can still be friends. :clem:)

Featured Image-

Spoiler

Zb93lKxCf7m197hNcHHDYLaE0sS5PKjQjSpg=

Other images-

Spoiler
Spoiler

hhuyIk252Ek6mYFI=

Spoiler

1194b445-9615-4355-9def-0fbaa7da1a7d.PNG

Spoiler

iJbiH2AubWroLJLL00sFlAvWrxLTtScwoY4gRNk=

Spoiler