Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spring 2019 Featured Dojo Contest [Winners Announced]!

[DE]Helen

Clan Name:  BlackOPs
Clan Tier: Shadow
Clan Platform:  PC
Clan Role: Founder/Lead Architect 
Production Time: 1004+ hours  (still counting)
Dojo Features: 

• 4 fully detailed and immersive thematic floors
  • NO out-of-placed 'empty/un-decorated rooms' to stop the immersion. So enjoy the walk and explore! 🙂
  • Over 48+ Decorated Rooms (including artificially created/reskinned rooms/hallways/floors and many more to come!!!)
  • Labeled hallways and rooms to allow manual navigation of the dojo without using a transporter
  • A Dojo Tour Guide NPC
  • Hidden Trade/Treasury Posts in practically all rooms!!!  Seamlessly-integrated to decorations, rooms, and sculptures  (scattered) through out the dojo (find them all).
  • Golem Sculptures integrated with the environment/room themes
  • Dedicated floor for future/upcoming (large) sculptures/thematic rooms.  Inheriting the 'feel' of a museum with attached shops/bazaar, the 3rd floor will contain the 'random sculptures, themed rooms, etc.' This was made so it will not affect the thematic-immersion of the dojo as a whole.  

Summary: 
Tired of entering huge dojos with more empty rooms than decorated ones?  Are you tired of seeing perhaps the same serpent dragons everywhere? Ever wonder how a lore-friendly dojo might look?  Look no further!  Enter the first fully decorated dojo in the origin system!  Enter Dojo Prime!  

The goal for our dojo, was to take the current default skin and transform it to look like a different, yet familiar, tile set (a complete-reskin of ALL rooms).  Completed in painstaking detail, our dojo is meant to feel like an immersive-ly whole and connected dojo tile set.  I wanted the general flow of the dojo to make sense and avoid making 'random rooms' with 'random sculptures' and out-of-placed themes
Like yeah, sure. It's cool having giant robots, a tank, and shark next door to each other connected by an underwater-desert room (?!). But I wanted more than just that.

I wanted our dojo to 'feel' like it can actually exist in the game too (so to speak).  Even the most ignored rooms (e.g., reactor, hallways, and elevators) have been given some reskin-love.  Plus, we even have the first Dojo NPC!

Spoiler

Meet our Dojo Tour guide Polycrom!  
You will find him hovering in place in several rooms of the dojo!

144NIsjl.jpg?2

Pfft...and no. That's not a polychrome decoration flipped upside down.  You're crazy! Who would do such a cheap tactic and call it an NPC?!
🤔

Featured Image:
Located deep in the Dojo basement, lies a lab in the Reactor floor.  What goes on there remains a mystery to visitors and most clan members. 
yN9RaGn.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DOJO ALBUM IMAGES (
https://imgur.com/a/Gh4jc54 AND https://imgur.com/a/JsWZgc0)

Battle Cruiser:

Spoiler

Perhaps the largest-scale construction in the dojo.  This massive structure was built around the Observatory and comes complete with a full sized hangar (directly above the observatory), 2 control towers, board-able carrier ship & fighter ships, an escape tunnel, and a BFG.  The most challenging part about this ''room' was working around the capacity limit to create the image of a space battle ship.
fDyNlGw.jpg

SQkmAxM.jpg

NN3iT8E.jpg

0PY02tZ.jpg

WN4lGRn.jpg

Arsenal Room.  Retro-fitted to have it's own enclosed space, the dojo arsenal feels unique as it is immersive.
cNr9J4Y.jpg

The Carrier Ship with docking bay (yes, you can exit the carrier ship and enter the observatory)

MVioO7D.jpg

Inside the Carrier Ship:
TcmQ85w.jpg

F2nGq02.jpg

etjK9q6.jpg

JSvOSFJ.jpg

QDTz3lE.jpg

Dojo Hangar.  Doesn't seem much, but wait til you enter it.  It's massive-open space will force you to bullet jump around.

0WKmQTv.jpg

RcspUfi.jpg

Main Hall:

Spoiler

The top-most floor (4th floor), this is the primary dojo spawn site and throne room.  The grandest clan hall has been fully reskinned to look like an Orokin friendly tileset modified by the Tenno.  It houses all the research labs and has an artificially created golden spiral staircase that leads to the main hall lobby for a little Tenno R&R.

3teJWzU.jpg

bHol4kG.jpg

UAmQ8Tq.jpg

m5SEjmZ.jpg

v0kURy5.jpg

DRefgMX.jpg

6O3krbg.jpg

JWpoFBR.jpg

Theater/Briefing Room
7Womd4c.jpg

FiU4AR7.jpg

QsoG3H4.jpg

Bar and Dine-In
7k0OPKi.jpg

AcWTHT3.jpg

wZxYFhk.jpg

04bu5q4.jpg

MVvxEdg.jpg

Main Hall Throne Room 

Spoiler

This section of the Main Hall contains the trophy display room, clan treasury vault, and private conference room.
DGXtcJg.jpg

FkYaKkT.jpg

FLkw9DE.jpg

WRt6dkC.jpg

Y9kZhEl.jpg

Clan Treasury Vault
BOYDNVF.jpg

Ascension Altar and Electro-stasis Chambers and the Oracle

Spoiler

Ascension Altar.  An secret-isolated room only accessible via dojo transporter.
znGEhUa.jpg

5wn90zw.jpg

Electro-stasis Chamber:  Like a cryostasis room.  But electric 😄   Yes you can enter those tubes 🙂
n9o3C1p.jpg

Zop0MRe.jpg

0v54iKb.jpg

TheDojo AI Oracle: H.O.W.A.R.D.
(Holographic Orokin Wisdom And Reasoning Device)
QCa3LBq.jpg

poExedF.jpg

exmQiUt.jpg

Hallways/Elevators:

Spoiler

Labelled Navigation Texts. Ive included text near doorways/hallways and a tour guide throughout the dojo to provide information to give a sense of relative-location awareness -- allowing self navigation without the dependency of transporters to each room.  I hope you enjoy this feature. 
x1X9Og8.jpg

1AAkX9Y.jpg

0v9Aiml.jpg

9LGuAoE.jpg

EkyEADC.jpg

ULm11j1.jpg

4th <-> 3rd Floor Orokin ElevatorpYu4Z0g.jpg

0VH7C6F.jpg

zQ7xhuW.jpg

PikLscf.jpg

Elevator to the Reactor Floor
OZvYhTh.jpg

20aUQrk.jpg

42vLbLY.jpg

Conservatory:

Spoiler

This section of the dojo contains a portal that transports out of the dojo and into a secret clan conservatory located on Earth.
Wnf3Urq.jpg

This Waterfall scene is in our conservatory. It also contains a 3 level cave/maze system.  I always recommend tourists to avoid bullet jumping and just walk to experience this room at it's fullest. 

ettSuia.jpg

fxN4BSy.jpg

Somewhere in the cave system is a small cove--home to our baby kraken.  Hydroid is a proud papa.
DpPGEjA.jpg

Sculptures:

Spoiler

Ice Golem. One of the many sculptures in our Sculpture Center (Dojo Atlas) Floor.  More sculptures to come!!!!

LXqq21O.jpg

Dojo Atlas.  The massive center piece of the Sculpture Center (3rd Floor). 

2MQDhfv.jpg

How to Train a Dragon.  This baby dragon golem is located in the 2nd floor, Clan Barracks Training Grounds. 
Concept:  It is used as a final training session for trainees to fight and complete their initiation to our clan. 

UY8Ofrh.jpg

Dueling Pits:

Spoiler

This is one of 8 dueling pits in our dojo.  Each having their own unique theme.  Dojo Prime's dueling pits are meant to  simulate several combat scenarios and locations.

Bazaar Fight Ring. Because you know...fights can happen anywhere.
4gcQ8rt.jpg

Cave Dueling Pit.

YtXTcoJ.jpg

Bar Fight Dueling Pit.  Simple enough.  Simulate a lounge/bar fight 😛
PN9IERN.jpg

Orokin Dueling Pit.  A multi-layered dueling pit. Equipped with large scale murals, this arena will feel majestically intimidating to a combatant.
GwBvz24.jpg

Altar Dueling Pit.  Cuz sometimes the fight happens in these places (?!)  XD
67DmTs9.jpg

Orokin Court Room Arena Pit
XEV93W5.jpg

The Bazaar and the Fortuna Bazaar

Spoiler

Several shops line the Temple of Honor Rooms on both lower and top floors.
xmcI8o0.jpg

2youHYf.jpg

aWHMyf0.jpg

0StTvBm.jpg

q9qEoSS.jpg

zQq8rDC.jpg

UB1Bo0j.jpg
Floofs R' Us.  Is a store outlet in the Fortuna Bazaar located on the 3rd floor next to the Dojo Atlas (sculpture center).  Come by and visit the other vendors!!!!

w79E4CR.jpg

Fortuna Bazaar - Ludoplex Room
UKQ0pQl.jpg

Fortuna Bazaar -  Vallis Fish Shop
jOloZkf.jpg

oozIAET.jpg

Clan Barracks

Spoiler

The Clan Barracks had few more touches added to make it appear more industrial and functional. 
Armed with multiple levels containing barrack bunk beds, Officer chambers, and briefing rooms, you can't but help feel this is a boot camp.
BDyf0Wm.jpg

vuP1o2m.jpg

biJta9Q.jpg

zeFjLeq.jpg

AVcywoS.jpgkVexe8E.jpg

7teCVhl.jpg

The Clan Training Grounds

Spoiler

Connected to the Clan Barracks, this section contains not only the Dueling Pits and Obstacle Courses, but also a secret lobby area; accessible to veteran trainees.
Ikbzhlg.jpg

Complete with a Black(ops) Market, Sparring/Gym Room, Shooting Range, Medic Center, and Meditation Garden.
q65y7gz.jpg

kjbpjAT.jpg

Meditation Garden
P8uOsZl.jpg

2mTQpPy.jpg

Shooting Range
1qjnuhD.jpg

Sparring Room/Gym
98yEZML.jpg

Training Grounds Jungle Gym: Bullet Jump TunnelsPy8VDc7.jpg

v2sS9Zu.jpg

RTtWAHv.jpg

Something surprisingly fun bullet jumping through a ring-tunnel without touching the edges.
FYCxEkC.jpg

Research Labs

Spoiler

'Orokin-ized' Research Labs. Each lab has been painstakingly reskinned to give the labs a pristine-advanced tech appeal.

Orokin Lab
6qVlHhH.jpg

olclQ6X.jpg

Energy Lab
8qBNtC7.jpg

TJEyqwB.jpg

9nooOgO.jpg

Orokin Bio Lab.  This room was painstaking to reskin without changing the look entirely.  Let's not even talk about putting decos in tubes. 😛
qXDf5GJ.jpg

O6T95GL.jpg

Orokin Chemical Lab. Perhaps one of the more popular rooms as most tourist almost always miss the golem on the first glance (entering this room).
XCyTVb6.jpg

Orokin Tenno Lab.  Yet another rooom that was painstaking to reskin.  Although in a smaller room, these decorations may appear rather simple, but I can promise you will understand if you tried to actually copy the placement of these decorations in this room (or any other) to your lab(s).  🙂
4AqPuzn.jpg

MF8s1i0.jpg

Reactor Floor

Spoiler

KNeUaXs.jpg

AHcyIQE.jpg

CXikTZv.jpg

KXdQsmP.jpg

Video Features:

Spoiler

Winter 2019 contest 3 minute Video Feature: 

Bonus Video:  Original Full 10 minute Tour Dojo Video:

Dojo Map Layout:

Hide contents

4th Floor - Main Floor:
- Main Hall/Throne Room, Research Labs, Command Center + Hangar + Battle Cruiser

2PT5Yoem.png

3rd Floor - Dojo Bazaar and Sculpture Center (this floor will be used for all future large sculpture construction rooms)
- Ascension Altar, Clan Bazaar, Dojo Atlas, Bazaar Stage Hall

8rMWQhNm.jpg?1

2nd Floor - Barracks and Conservatory Floor
- Clan Barracks, Clan Barracks Training Grounds, Dojo Conservatory, custom rooms (random themes)

1pkJidrm.jpg

1st Floor - Dojo Reactor Floor
- Reactor Core, Energy Hall, Secret Lab

rR7ScyHm.jpg

Dojo Prime has a goal of having not only detailed-reskinned rooms,  but to also house majestic sculptures.  It will perpetually evolve with warframe as a work in progress and will only get better with more dojo content releases! 

However,  the buggy lighting and shadows in the dojo not only take away from the 1000+ hour details but also the overall aesthetics of certain rooms without having to tell all visitors/tourist to turn off 'character shadows' in their display settings. i hope there's a fix for that coming soon.   Obviously there is more to show, but it would take many many more screenshots to show the details.  So it's best to just have you visit it. 😄 This will most likely be my (3rd) final attempt entering this contest, as I originally did not want to submit an entry.  However, due to my inability to attend to several individual requests for dojo tour invites in the past 10 months I'm hoping to make one last attempt in hopes to finally place and make our dojo publicly accessible (which is really all i wanted from the begining-- I don't really care about the trophy or to be the best --well sort of be nice though 😛 ). Anyways,  best of luck to everyone!   

Extra Credit Details:

Hide contents

Dojo (Prime) Lore: (To add more creative points :P)
Said to be a lost (DE)relic ruin floating in space, the elite Tenno of the old Orokin Empire gathered to rebuild the prestige and glory of the Orokin (once held in their prime).  Only this time, it will be preserved through Tenno honor, skill, and comradery.  Sharing the knowledge and skills of the past to new members, the Tenno elites not only pass down their traditions, but their home.   Welcome to the home of elites, welcome to Dojo Prime!

Thank you to everyone in our clan and community for resource donations, decoration/room creations/ideas/concepts/suggestions, and even moral support (you know who you are)!  Thank you so much!!!! Our dojo would not have existed without each and everyone of your help/contributions (big or small)!!!

Edited by -Edrick-
Added Reactor Floor Screenshots
  • Like 1

• Clan name Chosen of Anubis
  • Clan tier Shadow
  • Clan platform PC
  • Your Clan role Founding Warlord
  • Feature image
  • Spoiler

tuyq88I.png

• Pictures of the dojo https://imgur.com/gallery/uKrwbG9

I built everything in the dojo, and the members of my clan donate resources to pay for the decorations.  So far, they have enjoyed having a dojo like ours and I hope everyone enjoys what they see.

Each room has its own theme and feel so people can pick and choose different atmospheres to meet up or hang out in.

I am still working on the dojo, so only around half of it is actually done, but what I've got in there so far has turned out fairly well I think.

Really looking forward to seeing all the entries this round.  Love this contest!

• Like 1

- Clan name Schrodinger Cult
- Clan tier Ghost
- Clan platform  PC
- Your Clan role Architect permissions
- Feature image

Спойлер

wnpJWlK.jpgNIofpbP.jpggtqey7B.jpgQzrvj4C.jpgVldipNd.jpgA4y0WRA.jpgjlN7Zgv.jpg

I built everything in full 3 days, alone, for my resources only (Gallium rip 😄 )

Clan name: Tainaron
Clan tier: Shadow
Clan platform: Switch
Clan role: Founding Warlord
Feature image: Album link: https://imgur.com/a/qqULlTK

The dojo has been a fun project enjoyed designing every bit of it, it is inspired by nature scene and Japanese art garden. there were lots of times lost track of time all the missed meals and got lightheaded at the end of the day, but after all it was all worth it i am pleased to say i'm happy with the result  ...."i wonder if were more to be had" Ordis says and my response to that is a big YES this is the beginning. Thank you for the opportunity of the contest and wish everyone the best of luck!

Spoiler

tBSqwDm.jpg

ootTwpk.jpg

qZ0Rqgd.jpg

KrFtjSs.jpg

Spoiler

lHOlaTI.jpg

lAekTnV.jpg

73E9eDA.jpg

L9phHKx.jpg

LJRDkRe.jpg

ncQ26a8.jpg

Spoiler

3v1aDA8.jpg

QmmIeLH.jpg

Spoiler

p8n6XDf.jpg

aZkXHx4.jpg

Spoiler

6iQqODb.jpg

vyKH9sX.jpg

t0XtFSP.jpg

v4kXyPH.jpg

C2VLGXZ.jpg

Spoiler

gNe3wqv.jpg

xpM8VOi.jpg

4c38vbl.jpg

ZI55hYg.jpg

FYvJWnb.jpg

g8qpBAr.jpg

ukxDmTy.jpg

a54gSVN.jpg

XuUjpl5.jpg

Edited by (NSW)Democritus
Typo

Clan name - JambonTartiflette
Clan tier - Shadow clan
Clan platform - PC
Clan Role - Warlord/Architect

Sadly i'm alone decorating it and lack of inspiration slow me down to, yet i'm proud of what i've already achieved

MAIN HALL

Révélation

Overview

1556833506-dojo-main-hall.png

Garden1556833509-dojo-main-hall-2.png

1556833708-dojo-snack-bar-1.png

1556833708-dojo-snack-bar-2.png

Blacksmith1556833840-dojo-the-blacksmith.png

Trading zone1556833861-dojo-pawn-shop.png

LABS

Révélation

GRINEER

1556834168-dojo-grineer-lab-1.png

1556834181-dojo-grineer-lab-2.png

CORPUS

1556834596-dojo-corpus-lab-1.png

1556834196-dojo-corpus-lab-2.png

1556834203-dojo-corpus-lab-3.png

INFESTED

1556834214-dojo-infested-lab-1.png

1556834220-dojo-infested-lab-2.png

OROKIN (with Stargate reference)

1556834784-dojo-orokin-lab-1.png

1556834793-dojo-orokin-lab-2.png

1556834790-dojo-orokin-lab-3.png

Gardens

Révélation

Cavern Garden

1556834826-dojo-cavern-garden.png

Sakura Garden

1556834834-dojo-sakura-garden.png

Clan Administration

Révélation

1556835355-dojo-clan-administration-1.pn

1556835358-dojo-clan-administration-2.pn

CLAN COUNCIL

Révélation

Entry

1556834964-dojo-to-the-clan-council.png

Room

1556835025-dojo-clan-council-1.png

1556834936-dojo-clan-council.png

Edited by sniperloic

• Clan name: Nostrum
  • Clan tier: Ghost
  • Clan platform: PC
  • Your Clan role: Warlorad and Architect

It's just a small Dojo. You spawn in our Fluff-Cave which leads to the Inspiration Hall. There you find the labs and each entree is decorated in factiontheme. So we have four parts downstairs. In the sky is our fancy trade and dance bar with our fashion frame catwalk 😉

Edited by Lynnyn
Changed pics

Clan name:

Gloria Augusta

Clan tier:

Ghost clan

Clan platform:

PC

Your Clan role (must be the Founding Warlord or have Architect permissions):

I am Founding Warlord and almost solo contributor to dojo resources. I always wanted to build my own garden dojo so after several unlucky attempts to be dojo architector with someone else, I decided to do everything on my own. And so slow yet exciting journey on the way to ideal garden started.

My dojo was rebuilt from scratch 2 times, with destruction almost to it's core, and after rebuilt with plan and precise. It contents 3 live floors and 1 technical. Every was built with care and caution, hence I wanted to save symmetry and medium size on them without falling in endless labirinth. Every floor contents it's own big halls and gardens, each has something similar with other, yet saving it's features was doing this from the philosophy "This dojo will be home and rest place for Tenno". It could limit my possibilities, but I wanted to make an impression that every part of it is built to calm and make visitor to stay and meditate inside, so I tend to use warm colors and relaxing themes for rooms.

I hope that every visitor will feel peaceful nature of this place and emotions I have put into building it.

Feature image of a section of your Dojo that you want to highlight (in addition to any other images or video you choose to include):

ZMzDGw3.jpg

Link on everything else with description:

(Most of pictures were made during last contest, I hope it's not an issue).

https://imgur.com/a/eTk3MMp

Edited by ThousandLights

Clan: The Black Order

Tier: Shadow

Platform: Nintendo Switch

Role: Founding Warlord

Feature Image:

D5kNVI7WAAAZ7fd?format=jpg&name=large

The Kirin's Garden: Here we have the Kirin that powers our entire dojo, she makes sure that we have enough electricity and that the rooms don't get too hot.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

The Throne Room: Here we have a room to seat the most mighty; The Mad Titan.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

The Trophy & Gaming Room: Even the darkest of people need to unwind and have fun sometimes, as well as showcasing our victories. 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

The Ice Golem's Lake: The Ice Golem helps keep the hydraulics pressurized and makes sure that the rivers, streams, and ponds in the dojo are maintained.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

The Halls Of The Black Order: The passageways of the feared shadow clan...

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

The Dragon's Chamber: This fiery protector fights anyone who opposes The Black Order, so beware... (He also makes sure it's not too chilly, he doesn't get along with the Kirin too well...)

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

The Attic Cafe: Think of it as a dark Starbucks... for villains.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

The Manticore's Upside Down Realm & Trading Center: Our Manticore checks the souls of whoever enters the dojo, if you're plotting against us, well... he takes care of it. He also makes sure we aren't cheated when trading.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

The Fashion Frame Catwalk: Every so often, we host a Fashion Frame Show. Glitter, glam, and fashion is the most important thing as soon as you step into this room.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Our Clan Meeting Patio: The fates of some planets and even entire species rests on whatever is said in here.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

The Space Rooftop: And last but not least, the roof of the dojo! Overlook the stars Tenno, your hopes and dreams await...

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Like 1

Clan Name : Marked For Death..
Clan Tier : Storm
Clan Platform : PC
Clan Role : Founding Warlord
Feature Image :

https://imgur.com/O7LL9b9

Alpha Hall :

Orokin T-Rex ,Room

Ancient Orokin Theater

Ascension Altar,Room

Video Tour : Im just showing here what i didnt show in the pictures.. Its hard to show everything in the video cuz the limit is 3 minutes 🙂 

Im the owner also the architect of the dojo. I dont have much experience but i decided to participate anyway 🙂 Hope u like it 🙂  . I wanna thank my clan members for donating resources for the decorations . 😘   Good luck everyone ❤️  

• Clan name: Nazarick Bloodfallen
  • Clan tier: Ghost
  • Clan platform: Xbox One
  • Your Clan role: Founding Warlord/Architect
  • Feature image

NRUiUxo.png

There is still a lot that needs to be completed in the dojo as pretty much I am the sole donator and it will require a lot of time, forma and standing to get it finished. Hope you guys enjoy what has been done thus far.

There is a structure that has a bugged texture at the moment not sure if there will be a fix for it, kind of destroys the immersion for parts of the dojo. The structure is the cherry blossom branch the texture is constantly moving.

Sunlit Grotto: This was the first ever room to be decorated in the dojo, funny enough it was originally just going to be a waterfall and my friend accidently destroyed part of it which caused us to transform the entire hall. The creation of which spurred me on to turn the dojo into what it is now.

Spoiler

gSy88bV.png

Imgur Album: https://imgur.com/a/VaT2dcy

Cherry Blossom Garden: A zen water garden

Spoiler

wLSq7ev.png

Imgur Album: https://imgur.com/a/cmyPSxc

Forest of the Divine: One of my favourite rooms it feels very atmospheric, took quite a while to construct as a lot of the trees are custom made.

Spoiler

72ck3oB.png

Imgur Album: https://imgur.com/a/NhlBch3

Alpine Ascension: A Japanese inspired build atop a mountain, the area in which clan ascession takes place. Currently still under construction and will be for some time as I need to get several hundred thousand standing to finish of the interior. Yes we have floofs in the bedroom, I started running out of capacity and couldn't fill it up like I originally wanted too.

Spoiler

rUJvBhQ.png

Imgur Album: https://imgur.com/a/pv3U3jC

Dojo Sculptures: I was inspired by several members of the community who make some of the most beautiful sculptures and started build sculptures recently, the world serpent was the first addition. The Lotus Dragon is still under construction need inspiration to finish off the room.

Spoiler

World Serpent: Wge3FBD.png

Fallen Titan: jrM1WwT.png

Lotus Dragon: mES5KUV.png

Imgur Album: https://imgur.com/a/MWsiQUb

Labs: Haven't done much in regards to the decoration of the dojo labs as I've been more focused on larger projects however this week I finished the chem lab. Any possibility of getting updated corpus structures ☺️

Spoiler

JVIC84b.png

czIWANs.png

Other Notable Rooms: Some other notable mentions.

Spoiler

Gravity: Gz5aFon.png

Tree of Life: WAHkgvV.png

Imgur Album: https://imgur.com/a/ctLNwRw

Hopefully you guys enjoy what I've shown and I look forward to seeing the winning dojos at the end of the contest.

Edited by (XB1)GorgonKratos97
spelling error

Clan Name - DKA. Dark Knights of the Ape

Clan Tier - Ghost level 10

Clan Platform - PC

Clan Role - Warlord

The clan itself started a long time ago and the founding warlord asked me to try Warframe out about 9 months ago, about a month after that they moved on to other games and it's mainly been 2 of us on everyday with the other 3 showing up now and then. Most of the decorating was done by myself, but a couple rooms are decorated by the clan member which was given the room to do with how they pleased. Thank you for the chance to be part of this, EagleDKA

The Great Ascension Hall is a tribute to the clan leveling up and the Tenno of the past:

Spoiler

0D07FE743C0E75501C92909311E9FB9AAE63B36F

Spoiler

16449C11C997D1869772895584CA6C456BEBB043

Most of the rooms created were just winging it without a plan late at night after playing

Spoiler

C9AA50C484C028CFD24632F315076284E2E6902485A9FAFC3193A521FBA03683CC2A54245AA0AE88

clan member NajerFayger created this room, yes that is a river running down the length of the room

Spoiler

FB0E03862609079A8898EBA0A8ED5DA7E963DEAD5D726335C073426EB62F34A58F9073B763306857

clan member Rousser created this room

Spoiler

BFD36BD5620AC4FAD3514828160BAD1305B41385

Spoiler

B0B015DF80D944DC4D3632E385C7EEB5C23A41DE

A clan member and I were talking 1 night about how cool it would be to have a room with waterfalls running the length of the room, its pretty cool to bullet jumb and aim glide along it in the mist

Spoiler

355FCA0F056A987E6FAFDE6F526EA54F10717E7F

above the waterfall

Spoiler

16C56B64AA7ED1EAD3AEC4569F0FA40BF58A83A9

looking down on the waterfall

Spoiler

F911019847DB4E444FCBCF4718560E1F833274EA

Darnasus is another unique room with a central  fan system and catwalks to look out into space

Spoiler

62D70B8E3E94A0A3AA9FD67BFE1E2E6BF3B3CB1C

Darnasus from below

Spoiler

49681DD32A604A03DB882F4AE71C02612BA4C5D8

a view from the upper catwalk looking out into space

Spoiler

0D302FEBDB35131EE1367C1849D7F687DB28EAC4

Get to the Chopper

Spoiler

44C67AE41C620A49446DFC399D3F9929D1440A9C

We have lift off

Spoiler

DE226B64FFDA3FDA49BCBF8DCFB9EC73D41D5D2C

come try out our architect obstacle course for a good challenge

Spoiler

343F8B965C555E0CF5BAD45BB6FBC54F7E19BBB5

That's Odd!!!!! why are they staring at me?

Spoiler

75E2B81855BF44FA35BED5B3772D608CAB15DA2D

I hope you enjoy the pics and come check us out. We have other rooms not shown here that are unique with more to come in the future.

Good luck to all the participants

DKA.

Edited by EagleDKA

On 2019-04-29 at 4:13 PM, (XB1)PRaDiUSxUCM said:

Clan Name: Jolan Tru
Clan Tier: Mountain
Clan Platform: Xbox One
Clan Role: Founding Warlord

Hello! I'm honored to enter our clan dojo in another contest. We are named after the Romulan phrase, Jolan Tru, which translates to "Find Peace". I've been slowly building and improving on this Dojo for over a few years now, with countless hours along with blood, sweat and tears poured into the creation of something that not only I can be proud of - but all my clan members as well. I'm always looking for ways to improve the gameplay experience for our members and since the Dojo is our home, I try to make it as fun and inviting as possible. A huge thank you to DE for holding this contest and giving us a chance to enter. Without further delay - here's our Dojo! 😃

jolanbanner.jpg

MAIN HALL/SPAWN ROOM
Our main hall/spawn room is the first room people see upon entering, one of the first rooms I put maximum effort into decorating after creating our Dojo a few years ago. The main theme of this room is a sort of jungle gym theme, where our players parkour and run around to kill time while conducting trades and interacting with other members. We have two trading posts in the rooms center, and a bonus music maker balcony where players can drum up some tunes or clang them out on the bells!

Reveal hidden contents

jt-spawn1.pngjt-spawn2.pngjt-spawn4.pngjt-spawn3.pngjt-music1.pngjt-music2.png

CAFE AND ARCADE/HALL OF LABS
This is the main hall that houses our research labs, but also where our clan members come to chill out and relax! We've got a full drink bar on one side of the room, a food bar on the opposite side, two cafe/sitting areas on the lower level, and an interactive arcade up on the third level!

Reveal hidden contents

jt-cafe1.pngjt-bar2.pngjt-bar1.pngjt-buffet2.pngjt-buffet1.pngjt-cafe2.pngjt-arcade1.pngjt-arcade2.png

BATCAVE/HALL OF GUARDIANS
Where our clan meetings and congregating takes place! With a large cave theme, this room features a huge bonfire in the rooms center and is surrounded by benches for sitting. Two giant guardian bomberman mechs look on from opposite sides of the room as well!

Reveal hidden contents

jt-cave2.pngjt-cave3.pngjt-cave1.png

STARGATE TERMINAL
As a huge fan of science fiction shows like Star Trek and Stargate, I just had to make a life-size replica of the Stargate portal from SG1! The stargate is the centerpiece of the room, which features a sorta train station theme and two arcade machines for playing some Frame Fighter to pass the time while waiting for the next portal to open!

Reveal hidden contents

jt-stargate2.pngjt-stargate1.png

DONATIONS ATTIC
This is where our members come to donate credits, resources and donations at our main Treasury Post. With an old dusty attic theme, a fully customized motorcycle is stored here, as well as a giant mechanical scorpion!

Reveal hidden contents

jt-donate2.pngjt-donate3.pngjt-donate1.png

OBSERVATORY
A great place for stargazing, but this is mainly where our members come to access navigation, begin missions, play around with their loadouts in the arsenal, or even play a few games on the arcade machine!

Reveal hidden contents

jt-nav1.pngjt-nav2.png

SPACEWALK/FRONT PORCH
Our very own spacewalk! Covered in ice and snow from the cold in the vacuum of space, it also features space faring plant life. It drops down to the Front Porch below, where our clan performs ascension ceremonies at the alter when we are ready to rank up. Beware of the towering dragon who protects the alter on our front porch from rival clans!

Reveal hidden contents

jt-drag1.pngjt-drag2.pngjt-space2.pngjt-space1.png

DUELING ARENAS
Our Dojo features three different dueling arenas - a boxing ring, a totem battle arena, and a multi-level dueling room!

Reveal hidden contents

jt-duel1.pngjt-duel2.pngjt-duel3.pngjt-dhall2.png

PSYCHO DUNGEON
This is where we interrogate Grineer and Corpus agents for valuable information!

Reveal hidden contents

jt-dungeon1.pngjt-dungeon3.pngjt-dungeon2.png

STARGAZER STATION
Where clan members come to await new arrivals, watch outgoing ships, and gaze at the stars!

Reveal hidden contents

jt-stargazer1.pngjt-stargazer2.png

THE LABS
All of our labs are fully decorated and customized, themed toward the factions that each lab represents!

Reveal hidden contents

jt-tenno1.pngjt-orokin1.pngjt-energy1.pngjt-energy2.pngjt-chem2.pngjt-chem1.pngjt-bio1.png

NATURE TRAIL
A huge arboretum area featuring 6 interconnecting biospheres - a water themed room, a jungle temple themed room, a camping area, a picnic area, a dark forest, and a burning forest of ash!

Reveal hidden contents

jt-nt1.pngjt-nt2.pngjt-nt4.pngjt-nt3.pngjt-nt6.pngjt-nt5.pngjt-nt8.pngjt-nt7.pngjt-nt10.pngjt-nt9.pngjt-nt11.pngjt-nt12.png

POWER LEVEL/REACTORS
Lots of detail has even gone into our power level and reactors as well! Featuring a corpus and electricity theme, this is what keeps the lights on in our Dojo!

Reveal hidden contents

jt-power1.pngjt-power2.png

BONUS VIDEO TOUR!
Along with the screenshots, I wanted to include a quick bonus video tour to the second dream theme music! It wasn't easy cutting down all the dojo greatness to fit the songs length at just over three minutes. Haha. Enjoy!

SPECIAL THANKS
First, I'd like to give a special thanks to my son, Solomon, who is always giving me new ideas of things to build and loves to watch me work on the Dojo. I'd also like to thank my clan member, Kirsti, who gave me the idea for our Psycho Dungeon. And last but not least - to all my clan members, who continue to amaze and inspire me every day! A big thanks to DE as well for holding this contest! 😃

Every time I enter the dojo I feel like something new has appeared out of what seems like nowhere. Even now looking at it here I just now found out about the newest addition: The Psycho Dungeon. This dojo never ceases to amaze me with the wonderful work being done by Prad. May we all find peace and enjoy the view together. Literally the best place in the explorable Tennoverse. (<-- Is that even a canon?)

Clan name: Golden Crown 
Clan tier: Storm
Clan platform: PC
Clan role: founding warlord 

Feature image:

sq0GB-hcps4.jpg

Спойлер
  • AcYy8oTo5xw.jpg

This is the main hall. Here is where all the players appear. There are 4 laboratories, a trading post and the treasury of the clan. Each laboratory is also made in the Orokin style.

Спойлер
  • ReKPQQnbHaA.jpg
Спойлер
  • DGTozL28LLs.jpg
Спойлер
  • 5ve5NAuQ2LI.jpg

This is a hall of fame and a modified statue. Here we write the names of the best players in clan. Results are summarized monthly.

Спойлер
  • xYet6GGECpQ.jpg
Спойлер
  • X5LHGjIG9XI.jpg

This is Tavern Yeol. Here we are holding social events - fashion frame, quizzes and more.

Спойлер
  • -AdRZUm8zyw.jpg
Спойлер
  • DqP_BD8hglc.jpg

This is our modest Observatory. The main part of the decorations were used to make space and the control Bridge of the warship.

Спойлер
  • 6nT4q5Eocig.jpg
Спойлер
  • rmmPNJjBBx8.jpg

We are on the warship's deck. The guns are loaded and ready for battle.

Спойлер
  • FctzjGdj3SA.jpg

The first operating portal, which you can REALLY enter without a transporter.

Спойлер
  • Vc0uCMbL9fE.jpg

With the help of the portal we get to another part of the star system to the Golden Dawn space warp-station.

Спойлер
  • FYX0t0oHHHs.jpg
Спойлер
  • vNOiJmDz1Ag.jpg

Every corridor, and every corner is decorated. We have no unfinished sites in the dojo.

Спойлер
  • AUTn-eJ65VY.jpg
Спойлер
  • 9wDvlHx4JtE.jpg
Спойлер
  • A8Z9R2wQuVI.jpg

From the intersection, you can go straight to the Great Hall, to Tenno apartment buildings or to the technical compartment. Residential buildings of tenno - this is a living place for the Tenno in our clan, it is divided into 5 thematic blocks - Oberon, Omut, Stalker, Flame, Profit. Clanmates can choose a theme and build their own room there. The room will be signed with the player's nickname.

Спойлер
  • TX14XNVr3aY.jpg
Спойлер
  • VBgfxLQNivQ.jpg
Спойлер
  • iZJqy8a5v7M.jpg
Спойлер
  • GyehSKQLcOE.jpg
Спойлер
  • sYy3yhqvZE4.jpg
Спойлер
  • Hz9eg8ytOj8.jpg
Спойлер
  • T5xQJOLyPkc.jpg

Great Hall - Wonderful Forest. Pristine forest with a magnificent tree Yggdrasil in the middle. Behind the tree we can see the petrified Orokin wyrm from the "War Within" quest.

We can also go up to the Teshin meditation mountain. It is so high that we touch the clouds and see the snow.

Two handmade obstacle courses start from this hall - one for the Warframes and one for the Operator. There is also a classic one and a duel arena with custom rules for balance.

Спойлер
  • vYScWz-dnEQ.jpg
Спойлер
  • MmLyQQygzKY.jpg

Technical compartment - area for loading and sorting cargo and goods. To make it easier, we took the technology from the Corpus, assembling a loader and a crane, and Grineer gave the trolley system to us. After all, our Dojo is a ship, and in order for the ship to work and move it needs fuel.

Спойлер
  • qOW4nzz3q1Y.jpg
Спойлер
  • J0AeKnC1svA.jpg

We get the fuel from Sylvia asteroid. This is a real drifting asteroid of the solar system. The temperature on the surface reaches -150 celsium degrees. To get to the depths and resources, we landed on the surface and drilled a hole inside.

Спойлер
  • fH_G9SXvQlk.jpg
Спойлер
  • yhzb5LbLx4o.jpg
Спойлер
  • nxlROcRC3Eg.jpg
Спойлер
  • Oz1dKPzF9pQ.jpg

As it turned out, inside there are not only the resources, but also remnants of the ancient Orokin civilization .

The reactors are hidden on this underground floor, so as not to spoil the overall look of the dojo.

Спойлер
  • Kj5796ZJiyM.jpg

We can also go to the surface of Sylvia using the transporter. Eternal cold, eternal ice.

Спойлер
  • PXvtiL_k-zA.jpg
Спойлер
  • WU31ckMDLXc.jpg
Спойлер
  • I-z17jIXT7Y.jpg
Спойлер
  • ZmclZu0czDI.jpg

Edited by -Tentarion-
  • Like 2

• Clan name: The Frantic Bombers
  • Clan tier: Ghost
  • Clan platform: PS4
  • Your Clan role: Founder

Featured image:
    Jw0KAv8.jpg
  • You can get inside the cockpit of the Mech

FzM5zzW.jpg

Two legs and wings is a Wyvern rather than a dragon so I'm led to believeQQHUiO3.jpg

My attempt at a Land Raider from warhammer 40k. You can get inside this one

J9T7mTX.jpg

Another view of the Wyvern

70tA7y8.jpg

Bird is the word

dPjVX5s.jpg

zvKYtuu.jpg

Every dojo needs a space garden

3KervOU.jpg

do0BX2c.jpg

4B00OuT.jpg

Aircraft hangar and air traffic control

V6GCMWV.jpg

5fc2TLK.jpg

Ascension room and an extremely fidgety to make chandelier

vd2CxHh.jpg

Spider....um thing

SNL5vB9.jpg

Savilles hall of wonders

IkWb1xE.jpg

gFFCkuJ.jpg

Ys1IFdo.jpg

You now have 10 seconds to comply

C5QRN2v.jpg

I'm not very good at posting pictures on the forums, sorry if the layout is terrible.

• Like 1

Clan Name: Tenno Tengu

Clan Tier: Shadow

Clan Platform: PS4

Clan Role: Sage

Spawn in Room

A Lord of the Rings theme Mid-evil style dojo. The spawn in location places you infront of a huge Skull. Ontop features a ceremonial fire along with a golden ring base. And a throne in the back giving players a great place for a warframe selfie

Agakct7.jpgL7UwnYP.jpgbGUK0VC.jpg

The Shire

Before a trip to Mordor, one must start at "The Shire". Outfitted with 3 huts and 1 fully interactive hut. Feel free to take a walk around the pond before going inside. While in the hut you'll find fish on your dinner plate and a stocked pantry. Enjoy yourself infront of the fireplace with some complementary tea. 

pf8ZotR.jpghCotgVr.jpgqjUDzdf.jpg

Mordor

The journey through "Mordor" is dangerous. Follow the path to reach the end, stray and you may not survive. A giant poisonous spider roams freely alongside a giant grineer. Be careful tenno!

F7Lnc9K.jpgtxBbi5Q.jpglCsy9Il.jpg

Dojo Walkthrough

https://youtu.be/EjPQD751nhI

Edited by (PS4)MadMax2683
Fixed typos

Clan Name: Elder Angels     

Clan tier: Ghost   

Clan platform: PS4     

Clan role: Warlord

Elder Angels Hall

http://imgur.com/gallery/oSh8gS4

http://imgur.com/gallery/8toxifC