Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not getting prime parts

3 minutes ago, GinKenshin said:

That’s....that’s how it works. You choose 1 reward out of a maximum of 4, depending on the size of your team and how many of them use a relic 

Its not when you do 15 waves of survival you should get 3 prime parts of your choice since its every 5 waves you get to choose one or play without one. Which i have been doing but only getting one reward instead of the 3 that i should be getting if that makes sense.

7 minutes ago, (XB1)Devils Hideout said:

Its not when you do 15 waves of survival you should get 3 prime parts of your choice since its every 5 waves you get to choose one or play without one. Which i have been doing but only getting one reward instead of the 3 that i should be getting if that makes sense.

What

Something like this has been happening to me.  Do 15 waves.  Extract.  Get one part at end.  Get ordis mail that 75%has what was in my relics rather than what I picked as if I disconnected.  I have photos submitted with a ticket currently but it is like 14 days old with no comment.

Edited by (XB1)Jhereg4250
Autocorrect

I have also been having this problem. Leave after opening a few relics and only receive in the “Item Rewards” Column two of three prime parts. Spawn into Orbiter and get a “Items Recovered” message. Latest instance was during a defense where host left after one round and I was kicked from game. I selected to receive a Forma from another player’s drop instead of the Burston Prime Blueprint my relic dropped. Attached to the “Item Recovered” message is a Burston Prime Blueprint.

I understand that this most recent time was a unique scenario, but I have received five of these “Item Recovered” messages in the past month. I’m certain none have had the item I selected attached but the item my relic dropped.