[DE]Megan

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Hotfix 24.8.1

@smebjulakits almost like its a quick hotfix of the little stuff thats easy to fix bundled together cos bigger fixes and overhauls take time and theres no point in waiting for a bigger patch to release these little things :thinking:

1 minute ago, AtomicEllie said:

its a quick hotfix not an overhaul

I know - doesn't change the fact that we NEED an overhaul. This is just an important REMINDER of what needs doing.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes towards waypoint flip-flopping in the Lua tileset.

thank you

1 minute ago, ---RNGesus--- said:

If they cared about feedback, this wouldn't be a thing in the first place. I agree but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

lol they can be pretty hard headed sometimes. they will see that this fix will go unused because no one is going to pick them up to revive lol.

1. Get notifications that there was a hotfix 

2. Opens forum post 

3. Sees arbitration in title

4. Gets excited

5. Doesnt see reduction to new arbitration rewards cost /grind

6. ?????

7. Dies in grofit. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 15

You know what would be nice? Being able to see #*!%ing anything in the poxxy snow and ice of Orb Valis.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

make arbitration reward items every 5 mins/5 waves instead of the 10 is it now please...

• Like 4
  • Upvote 10

AND  AGAIN REPAIR THIS ENERGY ON WARFRAMES!  we start to write this 5 hotfixes  Ago and Still ignored !

fix our warframes especially skins for which we pay!

WTF2.png

unknown.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, MirageKnight said:

Hey Devs? Still no fix for:

- Nekros Shadows being affected by Renewal, thus posing a massive, unnecessary energy drain on Oberon players.

- Broken animations for Phaedra when used as a Heavy Weapon.

- Broken animations for Grattler in general.

- Volt Speed spam annoying players who dislike having other players dictate how fast they move.

- Energy colors being bugged / broken for certain Warframes, accessories, and abilities.

Also, it would be really nice of you all to:

- Give us manual blocking options back for melee. Because 1. stances and 2. auto-blocking can be really inconvenient and irritating.

A simple toggle in the menu to disable certain frame buffs would be awesome, at no point in time do I ever ever ever want a volt speed boost and constantly having to backflip to cancel it kills any progress i can make in a mission when some asshat spams his speed S#&$.

Surator syandana colors also bugged on the smaller boosters.

Autoblocking ruined Guardian Derision which I use for my oberon build.

DE pls fix

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

I put in a request already for this but nobody got back to me, I finished a nightwave mission but did not recieve the standing after completion.

To be specific I did a mission in Orb Valis while at 7,300 standing and on completion and once I returned to Fortuna it said I had 10,300 and I did not recieve the reward for leveling up.

Edited by Rajclaw

On 2019-04-26 at 7:38 PM, MirageKnight said:

- Volt Speed spam annoying players who dislike having other players dictate how fast they move. 

I'm gonna ignore the rest of your post just to point out through your ignorance that this has been opt-out for a very long time now.  Just like Limbo's banish.  All you have to do is a backwards roll.

• Woah 2
  • Applause 5

Hildryn breaks custom obstacle courses, please fix. Also, could we get a Radial Javelin rework?

11 минут назад, MirageKnight сказал:

- Arch-guns being largely mediocre in comparison to regular ranged weapons.

- Nekros Shadows being affected by Renewal, thus posing a massive, unnecessary energy drain on Oberon players.

- Broken animations for Atlas' "robes":    The left one tends to bunch up and push to one side when large, bulky primary weapons (like Ogris and Plasmor) are equipped.

- Vauban and Wukong being generally boring and almost completely out-classed by meta DPS Frames such as Saryn, Mesa, Volt, Equinox, etc.

- Saryn, Mesa, Volt, Equinox and Mag still being non-coop friendly by being able to completely dominate / nuke small defense maps with ridiculous ease. Being able to grab 200+ kills by Wave 5 on Hydron mostly with abilities while the rest of the squad gets 50 or less kills each is NOT balanced.

- The Wolf of Saturn Six being a boring bullet-sponge and gear-check enemy that punishes players for head-shotting and who rewards us with a subpar drop table that has mods you can easily get anywhere else. Likewise, having the three Fugitives that accompany him staying invincible as long as the Wolf is still fighting is a TERRIBLE design, especially considering that it can take some players up to 20-30 minutes to kill the Wolf himself.

- Arguably terrible pacing and lackluster rewards for Arbitrations.

- Nightwave failing to truly respect player time and commitment and being geared towards players with far too much free-time.

- Host Migrations NOT pausing the game.

- Energy colors being bugged / broken for certain Warframes, accessories, and abilities.

- Give us manual blocking options back for melee. Because 1. stances and 2. auto-blocking can be really inconvenient and irritating.

- Give Ogris a semi-auto trigger and make the rockets only detonate after they've traveled 6m (at least).

- Bring back regular Alerts for players that either can't or don't want to deal with Nightwave.

- Lower the credit cost to build Ephemera to 10k credits and drop the resource costs by 90%. Also, lower the grind needed to get the things. It's a cosmetic item that does nothing but leave footprints / trails that disappear after a few seconds. 

Are you sure you can tell a difference between "fix" and "change"?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Satisfied 1
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 6

11 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Known Arbitration UI bug: Host sees a different amount of Resurgence Burdens on Clients when they Transfer to Operator/Warframe

Smeeta's Charm buff also reflect different numbers when seen as operator/warframe.

2 minutes ago, LordPantaloonsthe3rd said:

at no point in time do I ever ever ever want a volt speed boost and constantly having to backflip to cancel it kills any progress i can make in a mission when some asshat spams his speed S#&$.

DE pls fix

Why do you hate speed, and then at the same time whine about doing something that has no impact on you since you like to go slow in the first place?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Hey nice, they're looking at the starter mission again. Did they ever fix the bug where if you choose to sabotage the galleon instead of extract it gives you the wrong ending?

13 minutes ago, MirageKnight said:

- Arch-guns being largely mediocre in comparison to regular ranged weapons.

- Broken animations for Atlas' "robes":    The left one tends to bunch up and push to one side when large, bulky primary weapons (like Ogris and Plasmor) are equipped.

- Vauban and Wukong being generally boring and almost completely out-classed by meta DPS Frames such as Saryn, Mesa, Volt, Equinox, etc.

- Saryn, Mesa, Volt, Equinox and Mag still being non-coop friendly by being able to completely dominate / nuke small defense maps with ridiculous ease. Being able to grab 200+ kills by Wave 5 on Hydron mostly with abilities while the rest of the squad gets 50 or less kills each is NOT balanced.

- The Wolf of Saturn Six being a boring bullet-sponge and gear-check enemy that punishes players for head-shotting and who rewards us with a subpar drop table that has mods you can easily get anywhere else. Likewise, having the three Fugitives that accompany him staying invincible as long as the Wolf is still fighting is a TERRIBLE design, especially considering that it can take some players up to 20-30 minutes to kill the Wolf himself.

- Arguably terrible pacing and lackluster rewards for Arbitrations with reviving being arbitrarily and needlessly penalized.

- Nightwave failing to truly respect player time and commitment and being geared towards players with far too much free-time.

- Host Migrations NOT pausing the game.

- Give Ogris a semi-auto trigger and make the rockets only detonate after they've traveled 6m (at least).

- Bring back regular Alerts for players that either can't or don't want to deal with Nightwave.

- Lower the credit cost to build Ephemera to 10k credits and drop the resource costs by 90%. Also, lower the grind needed to get the things. It's a cosmetic item that does nothing but leave footprints / trails that disappear after a few seconds. 

pretty sure you can just backflip to get rid of the volt speed buff.

• Woah 1

Posted (edited)

I'm going to be perfectly honest. The vacuum thing and the permanent debuff thing should have not seen the light of day when you were developing the revive system in the first place. I don't really expect you, or any developer for that matter, to be able to literally think of every single way to break your system or something, but these two should have been noticed and caught from the beginning.

Everyone uses vacuum (or fetch, if using pets instead of sentinels). You had to have known this given that people have asked for universal vacuum for... years, I think?

People lose connection a lot. Host migration remains a constant frustration. You had to have known this based on the countless complaints about host migrations.

Well, whatever. Thanks for changing it.

Also, for those whining about MirageKnight's complaint about speed buff from Volt, the keyword is "spam". Volt casting it once or twice isn't a huge deal. It's when Volt keeps mashing the 2 key for constant speed buff that some people get irritated, because having to backflip constantly just to get rid of it... does get annoying after more than like 2 times. I for one don't want it on Titania because I crash into walls alot with it, though it is funny to see Titania blitz through the skies like a jet fighter.

That being said, idk how DE can change this. Probably the best you could do is suggest that Volt players not have any range for the speed buff or something *shrug*

Edited by Fazel412
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, LilParka said:

pretty sure you can just backflip to get rid of the volt speed buff.

cant backflip out of spam or did you not know that if speed is cast right after you finish a blackflip you have it again? when talking try to make actual sense next time.

• Haha 1
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 3

Posted (edited)

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Hotfix 24.8.2(A wishlist)

• Removed endo drops from caches and spy vaults less than 300.  (ie; Getting 15 or 80 endo from a spy vault... You almost might as well have it drop nothing but a note saying a rat stole the data/cache.)

• Added a 1% additive increase to drop chance for items you have not gotten before on completion, resetting when acquired.  (ie; You do a spy mission for Ivara and don't get her chassis.  Next time the chance is increased by 1%.  2% the next.  3% the next.  You eventually get it on the 20th try after nearly burning out on warframe as a whole and uninstalling, from +20% odds it's now back to normal.)

• Added the ability to toggle off dangling elements of warframes and syandanas in their respective appearance tab. (ie; Umbra's scarf, Mag Deluxe's front part, Wisp's back cape that ruins syandanas,  Ash Koga's head ribbon)

• 5 minute arbitration cycles.

Spoiler

New operator hairs, faces, noses, eyebrows, and markings

• Nora gives hints where wolf might be over the radio.  Acting on those hints, if you are correct,  results in higher wolf spawn chances on the planet,  and guaranteed on a specific node.  Hints reset every day.

Edited by Kingsmount
More realistic example of farming Ivara
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 9

Track and Tranq has been very buggy for awhile now. I'd love to see some fixes towards condrocs and sawgaws being dropped into the ground/mushroom caps and unable to be called for pickup. Sawgaw hitboxes are also VERY off (like up to 10 meters off) and they usually only land for about 0.5 seconds before taking flight again. Please also fix the codex entries!

• Upvote 2