[DE]Megan

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Hotfix 24.8.1

2 minutes ago, LilParka said:

pretty sure you can just backflip to get rid of the volt speed buff.

7 minutes ago, BeardBlade said:

I'm gonna ignore most of your other whining just to point out through your ignorance that this has been opt-out for a very long time now.  Just like Limbo's banish.  All you have to do is a backwards roll.

I shouldn't have to do that. In much the same way I shouldn't have to roll because I got rifted by a Limbo player.

Also, no problem. I'll be ignoring you as well!

• Haha 5
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 1

1 minute ago, EinheriarJudith said:

cant backflip out of spam or did you not know that if speed is cast right after you finish a blackflip you have it again? when talking try to make actual sense next time.

No one can spam speed for more than a handful of times, and by the time they're done they're probably out of ability range from you anyways.

• Haha 1
  • Woah 1

vor 19 Minuten schrieb MirageKnight:

- Saryn, Mesa, Volt, Equinox and Mag still being non-coop friendly by being able to completely dominate / nuke small defense maps with ridiculous ease. Being able to grab 200+ kills by Wave 5 on Hydron mostly with abilities while the rest of the squad gets 50 or less kills each is NOT balanced.

Not a bug lol.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 7

21 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Resurgence Burdens are no longer affected by Vacuum.

thank god

1 minute ago, BeardBlade said:

No one can spam speed for more than a handful of times, and by the time they're done they're probably out of ability range from you anyways.

we must be playing a different game because volts i end up in group with spam as if its the only skill he has. also in endless volts spam speed to so no where to really go to get out of range of it.

• Applause 2
  • Upvote 1

il y a 10 minutes, BeardBlade a dit :

All you have to do is a backwards roll.

Yes of course, I join a mission to spend my time doing backflips. 

• Applause 4
  • Upvote 3

I realise it isn't anywhere near as important as fixing Alad V's eyeball textures, but this has been broken for just over 22 weeks now.

• Upvote 1

Gerade eben schrieb MirageKnight:

Still a problem that needs fixing lol

Make it atleast an Option to opt-in or opt-out when going together in a squad with premade teams, its easier going with premade teams and being able to nuke in risky moments in endless missions.

22 minutes ago, MirageKnight said:

Improvements and fixes are always (and should be) appreciated when they arrive. That being said...the following is a reminder that there is still no fix for:

- Host Migrations NOT pausing the game.

Can you elaborate on this one? The game is not paused technically (ie. it's updating), but as far as AI/most systems go, they wait (plus there is a spawn invincibility). What is the problem exactly?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Can you decrease the chance or rain in the Plains? 90% of the times I go there I could call them Plains of raindolon... 😞

• Satisfied 2
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, EinheriarJudith said:

we must be playing a different game because volts i end up in group with spam as if its the only skill he has. also in endless volts spam speed to so no where to really go to get out of range of it.

Again, why do you hate speed?  The faster you can get a mission done the better.

• Woah 1
  • Applause 1

17 minutes ago, ---RNGesus--- said:

If they cared about feedback, this wouldn't be a thing in the first place. I agree but ¯\_(ツ)_/

They pretty clearly do care. Some of the fixes (particularly the colorblindness ones) were nearly verbatim copied from the feedback --the vacuum fixes is from player ideas too. They don't seem to want to add x-pickup and don't want to remove the rez. That's different than not listening.

25 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Arbitration Changes & Fixes:

• In an effort to increase visibility, both the Arbitration Shield Drone beam and Resurgence Burden colors have been changed to a more orange hue! We’ve also cranked up the contrast and added a more recognizable pulsing FX.   
  • Resurgence Burdens are no longer affected by Vacuum.
  • All Resurgence Burdens will now be removed if the player needing revival leaves/dies, and if you die while carrying Resurgence Burdens.
  • Changed the VITUS ILLUMINA EMOTE to its proper name of ILLUMINA JUDICIUM.
  • Fixed losing all Resurgence Burdens after a Host migration if a player was still in need of revival.

Looking forward to try it all tonight .... Thank you

how about the arbitration bug when your bonus damage and str is gone after revive? how did that not get fixed this time again?

• Woah 1

Just now, BeardBlade said:

Again, why do you hate speed?  The faster you can get a mission done the better.

i control the speed i move at with parkour and mods. i dont need speed because of this. speed with void buff also is so fast it breaks character animations. i loath speed in tight corridors because of bumping into walls. its not hard to understand why i and others dont like or need it.

• Applause 4
  • Upvote 10

vor 22 Minuten schrieb Valiant:

How about... Making Arb's less boring by having 5 minute rewards opposed to 10 mins?

I don't see why you allow your game to be tedious/grindy here and there, especially when the drop rates are horrible too. The rewards don't seem worth the time.

Exactly this! When i heard endless C rotations and checked, i realized a rotation is going on for 10 rounds defense/10minutes survival/i dont know how it is in interception but i assume every two rounds.

1 minute ago, xMarvin732 said:

Exactly this! When i heard endless C rotations and checked, i realized a rotation is going on for 10 rounds defense/10minutes survival/i dont know how it is in interception but i assume every two rounds.

the reason Defense is long is because some years ago one of the devs thought it was a cool idea for it to mimic survival time scale. Defense used to be fast.

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

Still waiting for the ability to rotate an object upside down,  in decorator mode, without it going at a weird angle that's hard to correct.

• Applause 1

Posted (edited)
il y a 7 minutes, BeardBlade a dit :

For you. Some of us just like to play the game. 

Edited by HexOmega111x
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 6

20 minutes ago, LordPantaloonsthe3rd said:

Autoblocking ruined Guardian Derision which I use...

DE pls fix

I fully agree with this. Guardian Derision need a fix or blocking needs a toggle to be manual. I would prefer the latter of the two.

• Like 1