Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plaguewalkers Q&A

(PSN)Razor9045

Hello roleplayers,

I been thinking about starting a new roleplay. It is a mixture of warframe/ dark sector and resident evil. There would be two sides of the roleplay. The survivors and the infected.

The survivors will be trying to flee the city in order to reach a safe haven. They will be outfited with two weapons (a secondary and a melee. They can find primaries during the rp). They would also have “specialties” such as healing (if one of them is a doctor/ surgeon.) the survivors can work as a team or go at it alone.

The infected roleplayers on the other hand will choose a warframe and have the abilities related to that frame. The infected will have a choice of weaponry (such as bone spurs that can act like knuckle dusters, or claws for example). The infected role would be to ether infect the survivors or to kill them all.

Do you have any questions? If some please post them here.

If you want to join in, also post here

Edit: this will be a thread rp

Edited by (PS4)Razor9045
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Sounds pretty cool, but I wouldn't say Resident Evil, due to it being another franchise.  I am a HUGE fan of Dark Sector, however.

Are there any limitations to the themes of your characters, like if you wanna have one that's, say, ancient or medieval themed?  And is the damage dealt to enemies gonna be based on the weapon's actual damage in the game (e.g. Pick up MK-1 Rifle in the story and it does terrible damage)?

The rules of character themes are: 

Survivors: No fantasy. This rp is a sci-fi survival. I would prefer if characters were themed off of apocalypse or sci-fi.

Infected: must use a warframe “base” to build your character off of. They must also respect the no fantasy rule.

damage will not be based on actual in-game damage, but instead on tiers.

(common->uncommon->rare-> legendary->mythical->exotic)

Do you have any suggestions for the rp? Or do you have any other questions about the rp?

Edited by (PS4)Razor9045

19 hours ago, (PS4)Razor9045 said:

The rules of character themes are: 

Survivors: No fantasy. This rp is a sci-fi survival. I would prefer if characters were themed off of apocalypse or sci-fi.

Infected: must use a warframe “base” to build your character off of. They must also respect the no fantasy rule.

damage will not be based on actual in-game damage, but instead on tiers.

(common->uncommon->rare-> legendary->mythical->exotic)

Do you have any suggestions for the rp? Or do you have any other questions about the rp?

Sounds good to me.

Yes, what timeline will this be set in?  Is this before or after Hayden Tenno?  Also, can my guy be partially infected like Hayden, thus how he has the Warframe?

4 hours ago, Gamer4Christ said:

Sounds good to me.

Yes, what timeline will this be set in?  Is this before or after Hayden Tenno?  Also, can my guy be partially infected like Hayden, thus how he has the Warframe?

First question: What do you mean?

second question: before, while the infection spreads across the island.

third question: That depends, would you please go into more detail?

55 minutes ago, (PS4)Razor9045 said:

First question: What do you mean?

second question: before, while the infection spreads across the island.

third question: That depends, would you please go into more detail?

The first and second question are basically the same.  The time is set during the Cold War Era apparently, so that answers both questions.  As for my third, as you already know, the infection gave Hayden the special glaive.  I already have my guy planned out:  He's an Ash Prime, so he can create little shuriken from his wrists, along with his other abilities.  I'd probably say his ability to cloak and teleport is based on his futuristic gear, but his shuriken are DEFINITELY due to the infection.  Do you want me to make a character sheet yet?

Edited by Gamer4Christ

22 hours ago, Gamer4Christ said:

The first and second question are basically the same.  The time is set during the Cold War Era apparently, so that answers both questions.  As for my third, as you already know, the infection gave Hayden the special glaive.  I already have my guy planned out:  He's an Ash Prime, so he can create little shuriken from his wrists, along with his other abilities.  I'd probably say his ability to cloak and teleport is based on his futuristic gear, but his shuriken are DEFINITELY due to the infection.  Do you want me to make a character sheet yet?

You can if you want to, but I will set up a separate post for that. But I am curious to see what is your character. Also, you may have your arm.

Edited by (PS4)Razor9045

6 hours ago, (PS4)Razor9045 said:

You can if you want to, but I will set up a separate post for that. But I am curious to see what is your character. Also, you may have your arm.

What do you mean?  Wouldn't I save that for the when I make my character sheet?  Also, thanks!  I'll have a picture of my Ash ready.  Just let me know when you make the new thread. 😉