Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lost Wolf Mask, 20K Plus Kuva and 60 Minute Kuva Survival Challenge due to host migration.

(PSN)Stealth_Cobra

Going to open a support ticket for this, but I wanted a detailed forum with video evidence and as much detail as a could to ensure I get the stuff me and at least another player lost.

TLDR version :

"I lost wolf mask and about 20K Kuva plus 5K Nightwave Standing. Have near exact timestamps and usernames, plus video evidence. Please restore the missing stuff."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bug Report : Kuva Survival - Host Migration After 60 Minutes , Lost Wolf Mask , Kuva , Nightwave Standing

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At 22:25 Canadian Eastern Time, on the PS4 version of Warframe, I I start a Kuva Survival Mission with three other random players :

• Host : NovaNinja276
  • Me : Stealth_Cobra
  • Aiden_Sid23
  • SweetJones9

Soon after, the Wolf of Saturn Six shows up and we begin fighting him.

• At 22:32 Canadian Eastern Time , the wolf dies and we get the Wolf Mask from the Wolf of Saturn. (2% drop rate, been farming this thing for weeks). Was soo happy finally getting it !

*Since there's a 60 minute Kuva survival nightwave weekly objective, the team stays for 60 minutes fighting and getting kuva without activating a life support module. This means we approximately amass 20000K+ Kuva, didn't check the exact amount before the end  (you can check the host's NovaNinja276 account to know the exact numbers we got).

• * After 1 H 1 minute 37 seconds , the Host NovaNinja276 extract using the "buggy" new system that allows players to leave endless missions whenever they want. After a short 30 seconds timer, we can't make it to extraction in time. There is a problem with Host Migration, and me Stealth_Cobra and other user Aiden_Sid23 return to their ship with litterally noting behing awarded for completing the mission. SweetJones9 then claims he got his mask, meaning he and the Host Probably got to keep them, but not us two.
  •  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As such, I ask for the following to be restored :

• Could you please give me Stealth_Cobra and Aiden_Sid23 the Wolf Mask that should be ours. (TOP PRIORITY)
  • Could you please restore us the kuva we should have had (Either check on the host's account or give us a flat amount like 20-25k for our troubles. (SECONDARY PRIORITY)
  • If possible , if you could give us the 5000 Nightwave standing plus the ressources and mods we lost (Really not that important, already lvl 30 in NIghtwave and I don't need that many ressources and mods, but still , what was earned would be greatly appreciated).

Note that I have no contact with Aiden_Sid23, and I'm only asking because I feel it would be selfish to only ask for myself in this context.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by (PS4)Stealth_Cobra

• Hi Stealth_Cobra,

Thank you for contacting us!

Before we can proceed, I would like to inform you that we can only assist you in recovering one item. As per your list, that would be the Wolf Mask.

For the others, however, I'm afraid we cannot assist with them as we can only assist in recovering ONE item as that is the most our rules will allow.

Additionally, please understand that we also cannot provide Nightwave Standing nor completion. This is because attempting to do so could potentially break your game for you.

May I confirm if this is all right with you?

Stealth_Cobra Saturday at 15:45

Sure, the mask is what I really wanted in the first place. Kuva can always be farmed... Thanks !

•  
    Support Today at 03:35

Hi Stealth_Cobra,

I am really sorry for this, but the provided information did not lead to any corroborating records or was insufficient to establish a reference in order to perform any kind of restoration.

If you are having recurring technical or network issues, please submit a ticket under the suitable tech category and send us your log files. One of our tech support members will happily help you with your problems.

I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused but we will not be able to restore the lost item(s) or records and this ticket will now be closed.

This request is closed for comments. You can create a follow-up.

This is a follow-up to your previous request #1709987 "Lost Wolf Mask, 20K + Kuva and 60 Minute Kuva Survival Challenge due to host migration."

I provided all the information required, including timestamps, dates, video evidence, names of every users involved, was told the wolf of saturn six mask would be restored to my account, yet at the last minute it seems the support staff changes it's mind and decides not to restore it after agreeing to restore it.

I'm a MR27 with 2818 hours clocked into this game. Spend hundred of dollars in it. After much farming , I finally get an item that has was added in the last few weeks of a timed event (nightwave) and that has a 2% drop rate on on an enemy that has a 6% spawn rate. I'll let you do the math on the average amount of missions are required to even get the mask on average... It's not pretty .

The event is also ending next week. I did not lose the item out of negligence, it's not a connection issue on my end, it's a host migration issue cause by the new system implemented in the last few updates and that allows individual extraction without warning in endless missions.

I feel I was reasonable and I accepted the fact that all the kuva, ressources, time, nightwave standing were not going to be restored. I just wanted the mask because it has a very low drop percentage and it wasn't my fault the game has host migration issues.

Spent alot of time filling it a detailed bug report with video evidence (i'm a Dev tester in real life, so I tried to give as much detail as I could to help you guys pinpoint when , where and how it occured ) , was polite and asked for something reasonable... Which you agreed to restore the wolf of saturn six mask and only the mask.

In the end, since this so called "incident", I've almost stopped playing Warframe altogether because of the frustration of farming something for weeks only to have it dropped and losing it. Considering how you proposed to restore it in the first place, could you please honor said proposition... Consider it a small favor for a 2800+ hours vet that supported you over the years and that just wants a reward earned in the first place.

• Support Today at 02:54

Hello again Stealth_Cobra,

I understand that you still wish for your rewards to be restored, but please note that upon checking, there was not enough records to support your claim.

In those cases, I'm afraid that we have no choice but to deny restoration.

Additionally, please note that no promises nor propositions were made, but instead informing you of the process that we can only assist in recovering one item, should you have enough records to support your claim, as our rules state.

With that being said, I will now close this ticket as we are unable to support further on this case.

Thank you.

Stealth_CobraToday at 16:39

Still curious how providing two videos, one that shows me acquiring the mask and one that shows me losing the mask in the same game, with the same group, with timestamps in chat window and the name of everyone involved does not provide enough records to support my claim, especially as i've provided you the names of others users, including the host that left and that should , by all means, have the mask, hereby proving without a doubt that said mask was acquired. How much evidence does one have to provide for such a restoration ? Again , not being snarky, just salty...

Stealth_CobraToday at 16:42

Again, if you need more footage, I probably have longer clips of some of the videos... Can even pinpoint the exact time the host migration occured if you need said info.

Hello again Stealth_Cobra,

Please don't worry, I understand how you're feeling now. Even I would feel annoyed & angry if I were in your shoes.

However, I can only repeat that should our system's records cannot match up with your claim, the number of clips and/or screenshots you provide us with cannot help in this situation.

Additionally, I apologize for the misunderstanding I caused for you in your original ticket, but we will still not be able to assist further due to the reason I have explained above.

Thank you.