Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Now That We Have Lephantis...

shut

?OP?

Lephantis (ie Leviathan) is the new name for the revamped J3-Golem, ie J-2000 Golem, it was a joke... i dunno why ppl dont get this

as far as the Jupiter system goes:

Jupiter is going to be a Corpus system with the new gas mining facility tileset, and Alad V is going to be the boss, it will continue to be where Volt parts are dropped

?OP?

Lephantis (ie Leviathan) is the new name for the revamped J3-Golem, ie J-2000 Golem, it was a joke... i dunno why ppl dont get this

I typed "shift" after "!!1111", and you somehow think I was serious...

Edited by SortaRandom

To be fair, I also have no clue what you're trying to say in your opening post.

Trying to make a joke, but apparently it's only receiving applause from crickets so far.

The joke was that the Devs promised us a revamped Golem. They gave us a J-2000 Golem, but now that it's called Lephantis, the only Golem we have in the game is the old J3.

Jupiter is going to be a Corpus system with the new gas mining facility tileset, and Alad V is going to be the boss, it will continue to be where Volt parts are dropped

More like a moon likely. Just like phobos is in no way like phobos, they will make Io or the like into the gas barge location.

That or a new Corpus key location. So they can stick ALLLlllll fieldrons there for clan tech.

Well, now that we've successfully derailed this attempted joke thread into srs bsns,

More like a moon likely. Just like phobos is in no way like phobos, they will make Io or the like into the gas barge location.

That or a new Corpus key location. So they can stick ALLLlllll fieldrons there for clan tech.

I think it would make more sense if it took place on Corpus Ships that were somewhat close to the surface of Jupiter. Not so close that the storms would rip it apart, but close enough so that it could suck the gas out of the planet. It's a gas giant, after all; if you want gas, you're not going to find much of it on a moon. XD

Edited by SortaRandom

But first we'd need to find void keys which then allow us to get brand new "Ship Parts" from the void so that we can craft "Gas Planet Resistant Ships" which are used to fly to Alert-Only missions that have a chance to drop "Alad Part 1-5."

Once we have 5 Alad parts, we can go say hi to Alad V ONE TIME ONLY, then we have to go back to regular missions to get void keys to get ship parts to get gas planet alad parts.

But first we'd need to find void keys which then allow us to get brand new "Ship Parts" from the void so that we can craft "Gas Planet Resistant Ships" which are used to fly to Alert-Only missions that have a chance to drop "Alad Part 1-5."

Once we have 5 Alad parts, we can go say hi to Alad V ONE TIME ONLY, then we have to go back to regular missions to get void keys to get ship parts to get gas planet alad parts.

And since DE will have learned their lesson from J-2000 Lephantis, the Ship Parts will not drop from Assassination missions and will be given a lower drop rate.

Edited by SortaRandom

They said it was going to be Jupiter in Livestream 13. Am I the only person who heard that/didn't think they where mistaken?

?OP?

as far as the Jupiter system goes:

Or there will be another set of keys to get to their"mining" facilities...