Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ignis 20M Range

shut

Question

For anyone who has the Ignis, can you tell me how long the range is now? It used to be near diddly squat before the revamp, but the Wiki says that it reaches a whopping 20 metres now... Is this true?

And also, the Wiki says that Serration and Speed Trigger don't work on it, yet they work fine with the Flux Rifle. Can someone with the Ignis confirm whether or not they work?

Danke~

8 answers to this question

Serration works with both, but I'm fairly sure that Speed Trigger doesn't affect either. Not sure about the range.

There was a video of a Rhino soloing Kril using a Flux Rifle, and the clip from full to naught in roughly half a second. So it seems to work on the Flux (as of late, anyways), so I'm wondering about the Ignis as well. xD

There was a video of a Rhino soloing Kril using a Flux Rifle, and the clip from full to naught in roughly half a second. So it seems to work on the Flux (as of late, anyways), so I'm wondering about the Ignis as well. xD

That's not related to speed trigger though. It's because the Flux Rifle doesn't have a cap in terms of firing rate between clicks, which means, if you have a macro, you can essentially vaporize anything within seconds (including your whole ammo clip).

Topic here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/67470-why-yes-the-flux-rifle-can-vaporize-almost-everything/

According to the post, it's possible that it also works with Ignis.

Edited by Casardis

Serration, as said, works just fine, and so does multishot, by the way.

There is no need for puncture mods, either, as ignis now has a massive AoE that pierces as well.

I don't know how long it is, but on an infested defense on corpus ship map (the tileset you get in Io and Callisto), while standing on the Pod you can hit enemies across the left bridge. So it's pretty long.

Edited by TheGambler_BR

That's not related to speed trigger though. It's because the Flux Rifle doesn't have a cap in terms of firing rate between clicks, which means, if you have a macro, you can essentially vaporize anything within seconds (including your whole ammo clip).

Topic here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/67470-why-yes-the-flux-rifle-can-vaporize-almost-everything/

According to the post, it's possible that it also works with Ignis.

Ohh, I forgot about that. XD

Serration, as said, works just fine, and so does multishot, by the way.

There is no need for puncture mods, either, as ignis now has a massive AoE that pierces as well.

I don't know how long it is, but on an infested defense on corpus ship map (the tileset you get in Io and Callisto), while standing on the Pod you can hit enemies across the left bridge. So it's pretty long.

I asked the same in another thread that I made earlier (and deleted due to lack of interest), and someone told me that flames won't pass through targets... Been getting pretty mixed results so far, really. XD

Are you able to confirm this?

I haven't tested thoroughly enough to say so, but if I had to bet, I'd say it pierces.

But maybe that's because I move around a lot.

I don't know.

Regardless, even if it doesn't pierce, it's 100x more awesome than it used to be. If you're looking to make it (and sort of have some spare resources), do so. :)

I haven't tested thoroughly enough to say so, but if I had to bet, I'd say it pierces.

But maybe that's because I move around a lot.

I don't know.

Regardless, even if it doesn't pierce, it's 100x more awesome than it used to be. If you're looking to make it (and sort of have some spare resources), do so. :)

I guess I'll give it a shot, then. Looks like it'll pair very well with Loki's Invisibility.

Thanks for the help! XD