Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How bad is your RNG

ace1868

Looking for long term bad rng experience. Just 1, it must be something farmable and you must have over 1500 hrs

My bad RNG experience is that after 3402 hours of game play I am still yet to find Bite mod. I actively, passively farmed it and still no luck, to this day I still go looking for it till I get depressed for killing all those Kubrows. 

Any time there are new primes, there’s always that one relic that just will not give you what you want. I spend a lot of time going between Xini, ESO, and running these relics, only to lose out and go back to farming again. 

Since the relic system has been introduced, I’ve actively bought most of the primes/parts due to absolutely terrible luck. 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, (XB1)iZapThings said:

Over 4400 hours in game and no War blueprint. I do have a good number of Dread BPs and Heavy Impact.

Wow, that’s hard.

46 minutes ago, SordidDreams said:

4.6K hours. Not a single orokin reinforced container.

Didn’t even know those exist. Darn.

42 minutes ago, Orblit said:

youre_serious_futurama.gif
Time played doesn't matter...you haven't spent even 90% of that time farming the same item.

On-topic
Bite mod doesn't exist...same to Vengeful Revenant stance

Time play does matter as it shows that you didn’t just run a few missions. I played on earth hundreds of times smashing hundreds of kubrows and dens not just like a few. 

I bought bite from a fellow Tenno that had quite a few of them and some how I have 1 vengeful revenant. 

Edited by ace1868
  • Like 1

My brother/sister, I think this is due to your lack of faith to our lord and saviour RNGesus. Have you truly accepted and welcomed him to your heart?

Srsly though, I don't think I have that many play time to qualify for this thread lol but I've had some bad rng experience but not as awful as some of the posts here. It's funny but I trust my gut instinct when I farm something. If I feel I'm having a stream of good rolls, then that's when I start farming hard for whatever stuff I'm trying to get. I also watch for patterns and it works...at least for me. *Shrugs*

Edited by Yxivi

Farmed Brakk actively for the first year it came out, could never get a single darn barrel ever, farmed it passively ever since and last month I finally got my first barrel (and a 2nd one on top of it the same run... what the heck game?!?).  Needless to say I've gotten around 50-60 receivers and blueprints before even getting the barrel.

• Like 1

Just now, SandDune said:

Farmed Brakk actively for the first year it came out, could never get a single darn barrel ever, farmed it passively ever since and last month I finally got my first barrel (and a 2nd one on top of it the same run... what the heck game?!?).  Needless to say I've gotten around 50-60 receivers and blueprints before even getting the barrel.

Sounds like you didn't do enough law of retribution.

How bad?  Not bad. I mean, I got the Saturn Six mask off the wolf - on the other hand, the only sledge part I’ve received is the sledge head. Also, I’ve only managed to accumulate about 20 Rivens in all my playtime.

In Destiny, I never once in the entire run of the game saw Icebreaker drop. Not once.

(Incidentally, all my Bite mod copies - I think 3 - came from transmutation, as did 4 of the 5 condition overloads I’ve had). 

Edited by Ham_Grenabe

I did 100 runs in a month for Orokin Cells, only got about 15 in total over that 100.

Then after I stopped needing them, I started finding them everywhere and wound up with 30 in a week.

I was not doing boss runs at the time, now I just Phorid Farm whenever its on Ceres or Saturn.

My Rubico Prime BP came from the 11th Radiant R1 relic.

Now the Barrel won't drop as an uncommon.

I'm sitting on at least 4~5 prime variants of things I own that I'm all missing rares from. This is generally why I find it so hard to look for these things. The whole reason I'm doing this is because I'm stocking up ducats for the prime relay midsummer.